- 04-19-2004, 12:38 AM
I'm just about to start a 1test/4AD + Dbol cycle.
It looks like this:
Week 1-4 25mg Dbol
Week 1-6 1test/4AD
I have Nolva on hand.
My concern is with regards to water retention.
I don't want to blow up & have people at work thinking/knowing that I'm using AAS.
On the other hand, I don't want to greatly impede my gains.
Would 20mg of Nolva ED for Weeks 1-6 be a good idea to combat water retention without greatly harming gains?
Thanks for any help
- 04-19-2004, 01:33 AM
You may not get much bloating at all. I would suggest using nothing unless it is needed. Arimidex is better at keeping off water.
04-19-2004, 01:42 AM
04-19-2004, 02:21 AM
if you use the nolvadex (I always run it now for my cholestorol) I would try 10mg ed or even eod instead.
04-19-2004, 03:01 AM
Say whaaaa???? Your cholesterol????Originally Posted by Skye
I am going to do some research into that.
04-19-2004, 03:37 AM
04-19-2004, 07:28 AM
04-19-2004, 01:46 PM
04-19-2004, 01:57 PM
04-19-2004, 02:34 PM
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ps24eva in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2015, 05:56 PM
- By BackHand in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-18-2005, 03:18 AM
- By Gland777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2004, 09:02 PM
- By julius kelp in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:36 AM
- By Shake in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2002, 08:26 PM