Test ENTH as a transdermal

Judo Tom

Awards
I was wondering if there was any reason why using test E would not work as a transdermal? my first question is the fact that there is a long acting ester attached to it make any difference??

because with Test E large spread out dosages are supposed to be best as opposed to frequent smaller injections??

just curious...

thanks

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Never understood why someone would want to rub something through their skin when they can use the most effective method and inject it straight into the muscle....this applies for steroids only, I can see how someone would want a transdermal PH, just to clear that up :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The long ester on test enth will make it virtually impossible to diffuse it across the skin. It would be better to make an injectable..and more effective ;)

Chemo

Judo Tom

Awards
Thanks bdc ... thats what i thought...

could your synovex conversion process be modified to remove the ester from the test enth..

btw i am not going to be doing this just curious...

i am going to order the super mix and start a 4 week cycle of that and hope to put on some quality size

thanks for the info...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bdc ... thats what i thought...

could your synovex conversion process be modified to remove the ester from the test enth..

btw i am not going to be doing this just curious...

i am going to order the super mix and start a 4 week cycle of that and hope to put on some quality size

thanks for the info...
The method for the synovex conversion is a general one and will work for ANY esterfied molecule.

Chemo

Judo Tom

Awards
this would yield pure test... if this was used as a transdermal do you think two applications a day would be enough to keep blood levels steady??? or would it be wise to try to get more applications..

thanks again for the info..

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
2 applications per day is sufficient...

Chemo

true_c

Awards
~YJ~ i think people may prefer transdermals because then they dont have to deal w/ the pain that can come w/ needles

also if u use a transdermal u dont have to be as secretive about it - u pull out a needle at gym, ppl w/ know ur usin gear, but a trans-d, well maybe not - it may add convenience

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
It is more than likely a combination of the two

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
~YJ~ i think people may prefer transdermals because then they dont have to deal w/ the pain that can come w/ needles

also if u use a transdermal u dont have to be as secretive about it - u pull out a needle at gym, ppl w/ know ur usin gear, but a trans-d, well maybe not - it may add convenience
Thats why you dont pull out a needle at the gym, never understood that, with something like Enth. you make 2 injections a week (granted is a 500mg basic cycle, 250mg/ml) why wait until you're at the gym to juice? Got me.

Pain of a needle.....P*ssies. ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sh** a delt shot would hurt me too Ray.. but I haven't got to do my first cycle yet so a quad shot would make me smart ;)

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah man , sust 250 from organon , into my side delt , damn ! :eek:

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah man , 2 cc on monday , 1 on thursday and one on saturday .

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sh** a delt shot would hurt me too Ray.. but I haven't got to do my first cycle yet so a quad shot would make me smart ;)
if its ur first cycle , stick to the glutes , even if they hurt , they wont stop ur daily activities (hard to tie ur shoelace though :p)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
yeah man , 2 cc on monday , 1 on thursday and one on saturday .
Hope thats not all in the delts...I find it hard to believe a 2cc shot of sust in the delt as is, I doubt you would be able to do any upper extremity exercises with that.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hope thats not all in the delts...I find it hard to believe a 2cc shot of sust in the delt as is, I doubt you would be able to do any upper extremity exercises with that.
its not as bad as u think . i usually go with the glutes , triceps(outer head) and rear delts , i just hit my side delts for fun this time :) . no quad shots for me , i hate to limp .

phil216

Awards
  • Established
The worst is injecting test suspension in the tear drop portion of the quad. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I think so of you need to visit spotinjections.com and learn something about injecting.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I did that a few times because I was injecting like everyday and ran out of sites. Between the suspension, the 5 sustonon a week and the insulin.....:saw:

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what suspension were u using ? ive done one suspension only cycle using it at 75 mg ed(using aquaviron -25mg/ml) , but i didnt like the cycle over all bcos of the daily injections and the bloat . ...

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but i dont really know why u injected in the medialis ?? i mean i havent heard of anyone injecting there ... a lil wierd

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I was shooting 150mg of test suspension EOD, 3cc of sustonon monday and 2 cc of sustonon thursday, Insulin 2x per day (20 IU total) and 13 Dball a day for 6 weeks. I just ran out of sites to shoot so it just seemed like a place to shoot. I was in a lot of pain, suspension is a nasty drug. I gained 37 lbs in 6 weeks though and my strength was insane.:eek:

Judo Tom

Awards
That sounds like a sick ass cycle.. how much of those gains did you keep if you dont mind me asking...

when people use suspension is the typical protocol ED injections??

thanks

Brock Landers

Awards
Phil,

that is incredible.
I am in awe of the weight gain.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I was shooting 150mg of test suspension EOD, 3cc of sustonon monday and 2 cc of sustonon thursday, Insulin 2x per day (20 IU total) and 13 Dball a day for 6 weeks. I just ran out of sites to shoot so it just seemed like a place to shoot. I was in a lot of pain, suspension is a nasty drug. I gained 37 lbs in 6 weeks though and my strength was insane.:eek:
Riiiiiiiight.......37lbs in 6 weeks is close to impossible unless you're retaining around 20lbs of water which isnt likely either, and assuming those d-bol were 5mg, thats 65mgs a day, 65mg a day of d-bol and you would be shitting out your liver......come on man, stop with the bullshit posts.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Riiiiiiiight.......37lbs in 6 weeks is close to impossible unless you're retaining around 20lbs of water which isnt likely either, and assuming those d-bol were 5mg, thats 65mgs a day, 65mg a day of d-bol and you would be shitting out your liver......come on man, stop with the bullshit posts.
dbol will do it to you though...I usually gain 10-15 of water over a 4 week intake (40 or 50 mg daily depending on the price of Thai's)....37 is extreme though ;)

Chemo

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
37 is 6 weeks is impossible even with all the water retention man , even if ure using suspension . and 38 pounds in 6 weeks wud give u the nastiest of strechmarks which wud make the muslce gain very ugly to see .

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I swear to God the figures are correct. Just because you get **** results from your cycles don't take out your anger on me. I trained very hard and ate 9 times a day, granted I 'm sure I gained some water(probably a lot) but igot very big, I went from 225 to 262 and my strength was insane: 550 squat for 10, 110DB Fly for 8, 415 incline press for 7. :eek:

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I was taking over 2 grams of gear a week. My stretch mark were nasty to say the least, it looked like I was clawed by a wild animal or something, luckily they do fade so it will not be like that forever. I can not make you believe me but I assure you it is true. :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I swear to God the figures are correct. Just because you get **** results from your cycles don't take out your anger on me. I trained very hard and ate 9 times a day, granted I 'm sure I gained some water(probably a lot) but igot very big, I went from 225 to 262 and my strength was insane: 550 squat for 10, 110DB Fly for 8, 415 incline press for 7. :eek:
My cycles are very good thank you, and not 90% water weight, and say what you you will Ive been at it and seen it long enough to know when someone is full of ****...

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Yellow:

Not full of **** here. I guess some people just respond better then others. If you notice in my last post I said I gained a good deal of water weight. But the figures I stated are correct I assure you I weighed my self the day before I started and every week at the same time of day up until the end. I have no idea why you are getting personally upset that I gained so much weight from my cycle and you did not. Dude I took a ton of gear and ate a lot of food. :gore:

Aneas

Awards

IMHO a transdermal is alot more inconvient. A shot takes like 1 minute and its over. Transdermals I have to apply then worry about if rubbing off or some of it rubbing off on my hand then ending up burning my eye or lips.

Shot pain is nil its all in your mind.

Who the fck would take there gear to the gym do you like being arrested?