Test ENTH as a transdermal

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Riiiiiiiight.......37lbs in 6 weeks is close to impossible unless you're retaining around 20lbs of water which isnt likely either, and assuming those d-bol were 5mg, thats 65mgs a day, 65mg a day of d-bol and you would be ****ting out your liver......come on man, stop with the bull**** posts.
    dbol will do it to you though...I usually gain 10-15 of water over a 4 week intake (40 or 50 mg daily depending on the price of Thai's)....37 is extreme though

Chemo

2. 37 is 6 weeks is impossible even with all the water retention man , even if ure using suspension . and 38 pounds in 6 weeks wud give u the nastiest of strechmarks which wud make the muslce gain very ugly to see .
    •   

3. I swear to God the figures are correct. Just because you get **** results from your cycles don't take out your anger on me. I trained very hard and ate 9 times a day, granted I 'm sure I gained some water(probably a lot) but igot very big, I went from 225 to 262 and my strength was insane: 550 squat for 10, 110DB Fly for 8, 415 incline press for 7.

4. I was taking over 2 grams of gear a week. My stretch mark were nasty to say the least, it looked like I was clawed by a wild animal or something, luckily they do fade so it will not be like that forever. I can not make you believe me but I assure you it is true.

5. Originally posted by phil216
    I swear to God the figures are correct. Just because you get **** results from your cycles don't take out your anger on me. I trained very hard and ate 9 times a day, granted I 'm sure I gained some water(probably a lot) but igot very big, I went from 225 to 262 and my strength was insane: 550 squat for 10, 110DB Fly for 8, 415 incline press for 7.
    My cycles are very good thank you, and not 90% water weight, and say what you you will Ive been at it and seen it long enough to know when someone is full of ****...

6. Yellow:

Not full of **** here. I guess some people just respond better then others. If you notice in my last post I said I gained a good deal of water weight. But the figures I stated are correct I assure you I weighed my self the day before I started and every week at the same time of day up until the end. I have no idea why you are getting personally upset that I gained so much weight from my cycle and you did not. Dude I took a ton of gear and ate a lot of food.

7. Originally posted by true_c
    ~YJ~ i think people may prefer transdermals because then they dont have to deal w/ the pain that can come w/ needles

also if u use a transdermal u dont have to be as secretive about it - u pull out a needle at gym, ppl w/ know ur usin gear, but a trans-d, well maybe not - it may add convenience

IMHO a transdermal is alot more inconvient. A shot takes like 1 minute and its over. Transdermals I have to apply then worry about if rubbing off or some of it rubbing off on my hand then ending up burning my eye or lips.

Shot pain is nil its all in your mind.

Who the fck would take there gear to the gym do you like being arrested?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting : Test Enth/T3/Clen/ECA/Yohimbine
    By CrazyNut in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 06:55 AM
  2. 1-test ether as transdermal?
    By Chippewa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 09:25 PM
  3. 1 test powder as oral
    By ML67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8