Gyno Surgery Results

Pec

Awards
I'm getting gyno surgery in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone could tell me their results in terms of how it looked afterwards. How was the scaring? Did your chest look normal? Did you do anything special after to ensure proper healing? Thanks

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
good luck, i've never had it, but surgery in general sucks.

BigTEX

BigTEX

Awards

DobermanXXL

Awards
had mine about 1 year ago.

scarring is unnoticable unless looked at very closely. took about 2 weeks to heal, minimal brusing.

www.geocities.com/mickeys0000

those are my pics.. like 10 months post op

very simple surgery.. healed very fast.. no pain

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dobe - how did you get gyno? How old were you when you had the surgery?

What kind of doctor did you go to get the surgery? I've always had some, and I think it's a little more pronounced after my M1T cycle, and once I start to cut, I'm afraid it's going to be much more noticable. Also, did you insurance cover it?

DobermanXXL

Awards
I got gyno during puberty...

I had the surgery at 18

I went to a plastic surgeon, who said he's done hundreds of gynecomastia surgeries, and his reputation was good.

Insurance will not cover it because it's considered cosmetic. However, I've heard if you can convince them that it's very painful for you, and actually hurts they may cover some of it.

Either way, it will be the best money you've ever spent, if the gyno bothers you.

You will be suprised how big the "small lumps" really are. Mine was about the size of a tennis ball, after he cut everything out.

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
i have heard different oppions on this, so i wanted to see what you guys thought. after someone gets there sergery done to fix the gyno, is he more prone to get it again? or since the receptors in the chest are gone, is there a very small chance of it coming back?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
if the glands are COMPLETELY removed, you have NO chance of getting it again. from what i've read, they don't always get all the gland material, but it is the gland material that is the problem.

DobermanXXL

Awards
If some gland is left it may pose a problem. Also, I'm not positive but it may be possible for the glands to grow back.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
yes, if some gland is left, THAT part may grow, as i said.

i don't think it's possible for a gland to GROW back if it's been completely removed. that would go against all my (admittedly rusty) biology schooling.

i'll defer to the biology experts on that one.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
it's almost like it would be better if you already had bad gyno, to let it get even worse so ALL the gland was easily identifiable and thus removable.

i'm serious. if you are going to get the surgery, get ALL the gland removed. then, you would never have to worry about gyno again... ever. not a bad deal for 3g's

DobermanXXL

Awards
jjjd, I don't think that would be such a good idea because it could make the surgery larger and more invasive, leaving you looking "less normal" in the end with larger scars possibly.

It takes a skilled doc.. or you'll be left with your nipples "indented" forever.. or just having your chest look weird. And it seems those with more serious gyno, look less normal post op.

Make sure you guys research your docs.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
mebbeso. certainly dependant on the surgeon. it just seems to me (and i have read some stuff from surgeons who agree) that if you are going to get the surgery, getting ALL the gland removed is really the way to go. however, there is a certain point on the curve, you are right, where it will be a lot harder to fix and end up looking normal

it just seems to me if you are spending 3-4 g's, you should get ALL the gland removed. that would make it worth it, imo

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I got it, but it's not really bad or obvious. from the side you can see they might be a little bigger than before, but other than that you can't tell the difference. The guys in those pics have horrible bitch tits, man that sucks.