How would you run this PCT?

vinnys025

Awards
I have one bottle of 6-OXO and 1 bottle of some liquid Nolva that came with an oral syringe. How would you guys run the PCT with this? I am coming off of a 3 week 1-test cycle. Should I take the 6-OXO first then take the Nolva or vice versa........and also I need help on the dosages on the Nolva. I know how to take it in Mg's but not sure how to convert it to the oral syringe. Thanks

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
The most common dosing of Nolva is 40mg week-1, 20mg weeks 2-3, and 10mg week 4.
Personally I run 50/40/40/20/20/10 or something similar depending on what cycle I did and how I feel.

I have used 6-oxo with Nolva PCT and really dont know if it helped but if you've got it, use it. I ran mine at 500mg week 1, 300 mg week 2 and 100 week 3...right along side the Nolva.

For your dosing question, where did you get it? Custom and Lion are both 20mg/ml, whatever brand you have it should be noted on the bottle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
There are a ton of threads on Nolva and dosages, which could be found by using the Search feature on the site. Just type in Nolva and you will find what others have posted.

With that out of the way, 2ml = 40 mg / 1ml = 20 mg for your dosage conversion on the Nolva. You may only need a two weeker, or less, for ancillaries since your cycle was so short. You can use 40mg for the first 5-7 days, then 20mg for the next 5-7 days. I think that would be a safe route to take, you may be able to get by with a little less.

I don't use 6OXO, but others have used it in conjunction with their Nolva. But, I don't believe there would be a need after your short cycle. If you must, then I believe you can use 600mg the first 5-7 days, then 300mg the next 5-7 days.

Remember to keep your calories high duirng PCT, and reduce your training intensity. Just out of curiosity, what type of 1-test did you take?

vinnys025

Awards
Thanks man, yeah I got it from CN but I havent really looked at it yet so your probably right. I wasent sure if I should take the 6-OXO with Nolva at the same time. Like I said it was only a 3 week cycle, but the shutdown is evident. I am very lethargic even with the 4-ad.

vinnys025

Awards
I took T-100 from SAN. I have taken a 5 weeks cycle of this before thats why I chose it agaiin. It really works on me for lean gains. I was using it during a cutting cycle, not a bulk so my strength gains went up some but then stagnated. My results from this cycle was some weight loss (mostly fat) of 8 lbs. I notice the lean gains in the mirror as my best indicator.

vinnys025

Awards
One more quick question for you knowledgable bro's. I've read that Clomid is for fertility and Nolva is to block Estrogen. So then to get my test back to normal since i'm shut down, I would need some Clomid instead of Nolva, correct? I have read that some people just use Nolva post cycle, so I'm a bit confused.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
One more quick question for you knowledgable bro's. I've read that Clomid is for fertility and Nolva is to block Estrogen. So then to get my test back to normal since i'm shut down, I would need some Clomid instead of Nolva, correct? I have read that some people just use Nolva post cycle, so I'm a bit confused.
Although they use different mechanisms, both Nolva and Clomid boost test. You do not have to use both and Nolva by itself is fine (preferred, actually).