BSL(black star labs)?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

BSL(black star labs)?

Hey guys just a quick question, Anyone ever tried BSL ph products? Looks like a good price on some. Moneys tight right know looking for an inexpensive ph cycle to try(any ideas). Never done ph before but have used ASS in the past. Stats 5'8" 245 at 18%bf 30 years old 14+ years of training. There's so many options not sure what route to go.

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Well we try to support the sponsors here. BSL products are fine and work well but since we have our own sponsor's here, our response will be biased towards them. Just telling you how it is and I'm sure BSL, DS, Mike or anyone else who sells PH's would understand that. But I'll let the members tell you what they recommend.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Hey Bobo I agree I just was looking around comparing prices. I am thinking about going with PN and just running some 4AD and maybe alittle 1-T.
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Sounds good to me. Its hard to beat that combo (its actually my favorite). And yes I like 1-test with that combo better than M1T
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

How many grams of each do you go with sence PNs will hold 10? For money reason I was thinking of 7.5 4Ad and 2.5 1-T.
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

i like 5 and 5 personally.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    i like 5 and 5 personally.
    Can't go wrong with that ratio or if you are one of the fortunate few like me and don't suffer from 1-test induced lethargy a 2:1 ratio of 1-test to 4-AD is a good choice. Search under the cycle logs forum from about 6 months to 1 year ago and there will be a bunch of information and ideas you can gather.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

BSL is a good place, but so is PN. I have made purchases from PN and never had a problem. And since PN is a board sponsor, I would recommend them. Plus, I prefer the T-Gel over the BSL transport matrix. Easier to apply, IMO, and holds more product.

5 to 5 grams would be a good stack, as Bobo said.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Thanks for all the info. One more quick question, if my math is right it comes out to 83.33 mgs per squirt of each at a 5 to 5 ratio. If done twice a day that comes out to 166.66mgs of each, is that enough or should I double it? I've read alot and it seems to very alot. Any info would help.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.28%

It depends on your level of tolerence/experience of the product being used. When beginning the use these substances, it is alwasy best to start at low dosages and work your way up during future cycles.

If this is your first cycle, a good mix would still be the 1 to 1 ratio, but with 2.5 grams of each. This is the old T-1 formula. The 5 to 5 that was suggested is the same, just cut the doses in half, but you still will want to apply it twice daily. The reason 5 to 5 was probably given was because the T-gel holds up to 10 grams of product, therefore, you will save money by mixing the max in it.

Hope this helps.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Yeah cuffs this will be my first go around with phs. I have my pct ready. I thought about the 2.5 of each but thought that was a little low on dosage for my weight. Thats why I thought that 5 of each applyed once in the morning and once at night. If don't think weight comes into play then I will go with 2.5 of each instead. I haven't really seen anybody talking about weight as a factor. Just looking to you vets for some advise.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.75%

Quote Originally Posted by jetset
    Yeah cuffs this will be my first go around with phs. I have my pct ready. I thought about the 2.5 of each but thought that was a little low on dosage for my weight. Thats why I thought that 5 of each applyed once in the morning and once at night. If don't think weight comes into play then I will go with 2.5 of each instead. I haven't really seen anybody talking about weight as a factor. Just looking to you vets for some advise.
    I have always run the t-1 with two squirts 2x a day. I had really good luck with the product, BDC use to sell the stack with 2 bottles of t-1 and two bottles of 1,4diol. I put on about 12 pounds with that stack over the course of a 6 weeks.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Hey jeff so don't you think that going with 5 and 5 with one squirt 2x a day would be the same?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.75%

Quote Originally Posted by jetset
    Hey jeff so don't you think that going with 5 and 5 with one squirt 2x a day would be the same?
    Actually, I think you are right. I think it said 40 something milligrams of each per squirt (2ml) on the bottle. I still have a little bit left, I'll check it when I get home.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Yeah if my math is correct 2.5 of each would be 41.6 per squirt. Thanks for the help.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

One other quick question I have seen alot of guys say they use 3 squirts a day. So does that mean they are doing one and a half? I know dumb question.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Star Labs down?
    By houseman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 03:02 PM
  2. black star labs transdermal
    By Bennett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 07:41 PM
  3. Black Star Labs
    By Stroyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6