TEST E/ TREN E/ DBOL

wanksta14

Awards
Cycle: May 1st

Test E: 1000mg 1-15
Tren E: 400mg 1-12, (may bump to 500mg wk 6, depending on sides)
Dbol : 50mg 1-5
HCG : 500iu 3-17
Armo : 12.5mg day EOD 1-15
Prami : .25mg ED 1-15 (2hrs before bed)

Pre PCT 16-17

Clomid-- 25mg EOD--wk 16, 50mg EOD--wk 17
Armosin-- 12.5mg ED
HCG --250iu 2x wk

PCT
Clomid--50-50-50-25 --wk 18-21
Nolva--40-40-40-20 ---wk 21-24
Armosin--12.5mg ED-- wk 25
Nettle Root Extract--250-500mg ED--wk 26-33
Creatine - 18-33

Thoughts/input/changes?.....

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
only thing i would do is change the clomid dosing to like 100mgs the first five days and either drop the nolva or move it back like 2 weeks or even after the clomid is done IMO

wanksta14

Awards
only thing i would do is change the clomid dosing to like 100mgs the first five days and either drop the nolva or move it back like 2 weeks or even after the clomid is done IMO
Thanks man, and yeah i am running the nolva after the clomid...if you look at the weeks in my pct i am running clomd 1-4, and nolva, 4-8, or were you saying i should start nolva 5-9?

Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, and yeah i am running the nolva after the clomid...if you look at the weeks in my pct i am running clomd 1-4, and nolva, 4-8, or were you saying i should start nolva 5-9?

Thanks
either way...doesnt matter IMO

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
y are u dosing the test so high? and y are u picking clomid before nolva? just curious.. when i have used both i use nolva the clomid.. worked good for me.

wanksta14

Awards
y are u dosing the test so high? and y are u picking clomid before nolva? just curious.. when i have used both i use nolva the clomid.. worked good for me.
as a matter of fact i have lowered the test to 750mg a week...i have ran 1000mg before once, but that was 3 years ago, and i havent ran anything since so 750 should be plenty.

I was advised to set up my pct that way by a few people...still tweaking my cycle but here it is updated if any1 has any suggestions that would be great..

Cycle (1-15)

Test E: 750mg 1-15 (frontload first wk 1000mg)
Tren E: 400mg 1-12, (may bump to 500mg wk 6, depending on sides)
Dbol : 50mg 1-5
HCG : 1000iu WKS 3,4,…7,8,…11,12,…15
Armo : 12.5mg day EOD 1-4 (for Dbol) ----Then will run as needed
Prami : .25mg ED 2-15 (2hrs before bed)

Pre PCT 16-17

Clomid-- 25mg EOD--wk 16, 50mg EOD--wk 17
Armosin-- 12.5mg ED
HCG --1000iu a week

PCT
Clomid--50-50-50-25 --wk 18-21
Nolva--40-40-40-20 ---wk 21-24
Armosin--12.5mg ED-- wk 25
Nettle Root Extract--250-500mg ED--wk 26-33
Creatine - 18-33

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
cool, ya i dont really see the point keepin it at 1 g. wat are ur goals?? recomp, bulk, etc.? for this run

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
cool, ya i dont really see the point keepin it at 1 g. wat are ur goals?? recomp, bulk, etc.? for this run
yeah at 1g ur gonna see lots of side effects including lots of lethargy.

ahendi

Awards
Good luck with the tren e. I hear it comes with more sides than tren ace. Let us know how it goes.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
its the opposite bro... Ace is more side effects. shorter esters= usually harsher

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there anyway you can use a high-medium dose of tren and a lower dose of test instead of the other way around? With low dose test and higher dose tren the tren sides don't show up as much

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its the opposite bro... Ace is more side effects. shorter esters= usually harsher
i beg to differ here

Is there anyway you can use a high-medium dose of tren and a lower dose of test instead of the other way around? With low dose test and higher dose tren the tren sides don't show up as much
u can do whatever u please. i for one would rather run test at least the same amount as tren. adding test does not lower ur risk of getting tren sides

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with NOS on the short ester. They are almost always going to be better for dealing with side effects if you dose them frequently enough. Maybe you have bad experiences dosing EOD with prop? :p

To NOS though... why run high test and the same time as high tren? I mean, I can see if you're running 2 grams or something and you simply arent taking anything "low", but anecdotally every log I've seen that involves low dose test, high dose tren has shown fewer sides than logs that go the opposite route or even a 1:1 ratio.

Edit: IMO test is there to keep libido and mood up. Why add more test when you can simply add more tren which is a more potent steroid? I'm respectfully disagreeing here and very curious.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
To NOS though... why run high test and the same time as high tren? I mean, I can see if you're running 2 grams or something and you simply arent taking anything "low", but anecdotally every log I've seen that involves low dose test, high dose tren has shown fewer sides than logs that go the opposite route or even a 1:1 ratio.

Edit: IMO test is there to keep libido and mood up. Why add more test when you can simply add more tren which is a more potent steroid? I'm respectfully disagreeing here and very curious.
honestly, i was speaking in terms of moderate doses. like 50mg prop, 50mg tren ace ED.

but test at say 250-300mg/week while running tren 400-500+mg should still keep the libido going.

no way would i run 1g of test and 1g of tren....that would be f ucking ridiculous lol

Cdubya

Awards
50mg of d-bol for 5 weeks? I can hear my liver crying..

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I think they both have there share of sides. But remember with the Tren E if you have bad sides you are going to be stuck with them a lot longer then with ace. IE Night sweats, anger, anxy, ext.

To the OP: Have you ever ran Tren before? And if so how did you like it?

JP.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
i say if ur worry about the sides dont mess with it. there is a chance u will have minimal sides. who knows just depends how u react

ahendi

Awards
You're very wrong here sir. Shorter esters=more frequent injections=more stable levels. But thanks for chiming in!

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
ya genious so that means more pinning and more soreness just how i look at but i could give two s hits what he does

ahendi

Awards
ya genious so that means more pinning and more soreness just how i look at but i could give two s hits what he does
So GENIUS you consider "sides" to be more pinning and more soreness?? Lol

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
ya i guess u have a point, mine is.. ur prolly gonna have some form of sides either way. just thought pinning less would be good. i have used the longer esters.