Sustanon 250 Cycle

WannaShred

Awards
Its been about a month since I posted my first post about my cycle. Im currently a month in now. This is how the cycle is looking.

500mg Sus a week for 10 weeks
50mg provirion ED for 10 weeks
30mg Nolva ed for 10 weeks
50mg oral winstrol for 6 weeks

Ive been on cycle for about 4-1/2 weeks now Im up 20 lbs , strength is amazing and results are kicking in pic from a month ago are insane. BUT!! I have a problem, I feel like Im getting fat granted I know im going to put on some fat due to the heavy caloric intake. But I want to be shredded by the time this cycle is over. My question is if I start to decrease my intake by 90% and lower the test to 250 a week and keep all other parts of the cycle the same. Can I expect to keep the gains I made and not go into catabolism? Thanks for your imput guys.

WannaShred

Awards
mainly chicken and fish, some rice. I have liquid protien shots I take as well to supplement protein intake. I was limiting carbs but got a bad case of the begeees without them. Im around 280g protein a day, about 297 carbs and 30g of fat my face has ballooned bad! I drink tons of water maybe this is just a transition phase.

of and BF is 11.9% but I dont look like it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Diet doesn't look like anYthing crazy. Why are u running 30mg of nolva the entire cycle?

U need an AI to lessen the water ur probably holding

WannaShred

Awards
Diet doesn't look like anYthing crazy. Why are u running 30mg of nolva the entire cycle?

U need an AI to lessen the water ur probably holding

I was reading to lessen the estrogen effects that I should stack some nolva with my provirion to shed some water and possible gyno. Im only 3 days in on the nolva it came later on in my cycle. I have about 5 weeks left. Its Lquid nolva and pill provirion i also have it in a liquid. Maybe I should up the provirion to 100mg?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was reading to lessen the estrogen effects that I should stack some nolva with my provirion to shed some water and possible gyno. Im only 3 days in on the nolva it came later on in my cycle. I have about 5 weeks left. Its Lquid nolva and pill provirion i also have it in a liquid. Maybe I should up the provirion to 100mg?
you can not rid your body of estro with nolva. an AI as nos said is needed to address estro

WannaShred

Awards
you can not rid your body of estro with nolva. an AI as nos said is needed to address estro
I know you cant. Im under the assumption from the research I did Provirion is a AI.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude dont worry your 4 weeks in.. your up 20lbs..u have to realize a hell of alot of that is water and glycogen.. i mean theres probably some fat in there not that much though... when u come off youll lose some of that water and glycoge.. u have to realize ppl balloon up on cycle.. thats just what happens.. proviron will help although an ai would be better.. even with an ai though some ppl still get that puffed out, full look.. thats not everyone though.. obviously your more prone then others.. as i would never ever put on 20lbs in 4 1/2 weeks on test without an ai...
also your carbs seem pretty high man.. bump them down and bump up the healthy fats and protein.. healthy fats are a huge part of diet that ppl seem to overlook imo

WannaShred

Awards
dude dont worry your 4 weeks in.. your up 20lbs..u have to realize a hell of alot of that is water and glycogen.. i mean theres probably some fat in there not that much though... when u come off youll lose some of that water and glycoge.. u have to realize ppl balloon up on cycle.. thats just what happens.. proviron will help although an ai would be better.. even with an ai though some ppl still get that puffed out, full look.. thats not everyone though.. obviously your more prone then others.. as i would never ever put on 20lbs in 4 1/2 weeks on test without an ai...
also your carbs seem pretty high man.. bump them down and bump up the healthy fats and protein.. healthy fats are a huge part of diet that ppl seem to overlook imo
thanks man, I've take a pack of animal omega once a day and eat almonds twice a day. I'll down the carbs I'll have to take a fiber supplement cause in te first few weeks I was almost no carbs and it ducked up my stomach was crapping every 20 mins hahahaha . someone needs to post a test cycle diet plan and sticky that mofo! after my cycle should I go to clen after pct to get shredded while I go cardio crazy?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I've take a pack of animal omega once a day and eat almonds twice a day. I'll down the carbs I'll have to take a fiber supplement cause in te first few weeks I was almost no carbs and it ducked up my stomach was crapping every 20 mins hahahaha . someone needs to post a test cycle diet plan and sticky that mofo! after my cycle should I go to clen after pct to get shredded while I go cardio crazy?
there is no perfect diet that works for everyone. if u plan on using clen and going "cardio crazy" during PCT then expect to lose a good chunk of ur gains

fit guy

Awards
I understand that clen will prevent catabolics and help retain gains, even during cardio?????

WannaShred

Awards
there is no perfect diet that works for everyone. if u plan on using clen and going "cardio crazy" during PCT then expect to lose a good chunk of ur gains
so how does one keep your muscles from catabolism?

WannaShred

Awards
I understand that clen will prevent catabolics and help retain gains, even during cardio?????

that's what I thought! you see all these dude like 180-190 ripped to shreds . if what people are saying is true that means you can only be bulky and smooth or lean with small muscles . I'm getting confused here .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u grow on cycle, u eat and train to maintain in PCT....if u want to cut, u cut AFTER u have solidified ur muscle u gained on cycle.

if u want to "cut" then start about 2 weeks after PCT.

WannaShred

Awards
u grow on cycle, u eat and train to maintain in PCT....if u want to cut, u cut AFTER u have solidified ur muscle u gained on cycle.

if u want to "cut" then start about 2 weeks after PCT.
bro that's what I said to begin with . after pct. clen will help catoblism " after" pct right? and we could take it a step further with say 250mg of test for 6-8 weeks while you cut

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bro that's what I said to begin with . after pct. clen will help catoblism " after" pct right? and we could take it a step further with say 250mg of test for 6-8 weeks while you cut
my bad, i must have read it wrong.

personally if i were to ever do a "cut" (im a perma-recomper if that makes sense) id run:

Prop 100mg eod 1-8
T3 ramp up and down 1-8
Clen 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 (this would be during PCT)

with a clean diet and cardio u could cut a good amount of bf%

WannaShred

Awards
my bad, i must have read it wrong.

personally if i were to ever do a "cut" (im a perma-recomper if that makes sense) id run:

Prop 100mg eod 1-8
T3 ramp up and down 1-8
Clen 1-2, 5-6, 9-10 (this would be during PCT)

with a clean diet and cardio u could cut a good amount of bf%
perma recomper is that someone that is always changing their lbm? And the prop is going to prevent catabolic effects also to down the t3 I hear t3 reCks your mucsles .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
perma recomper is that someone that is always changing their lbm? And the prop is going to prevent catabolic effects also to down the t3 I hear t3 reCks your mucsles .
recomping is basically gaining lean mass while lowering bf%. but because its so hard to do both at the same time, the progress/process is really slow. but id rather be doing that then getting fat...then skinny...then fat....then skinny...etc. i never really weigh myself anymore as well, i go by the mirror.

the prop and the clen will keep u anabolic and aniti-catabolic. just keep protein high and u wont lose much, if any, muscle while cutting. i would also like to point out that cutting can be done without a second of cardio....so with that said, unless u need to drop tons of bf%, dont do 7 days of cardio for an hour per day (using that as an example). 3-4 days of moderate intensity cardio will be sufficient

WannaShred

Awards
recomping is basically gaining lean mass while lowering bf%. but because its so hard to do both at the same time, the progress/process is really slow. but id rather be doing that then getting fat...then skinny...then fat....then skinny...etc. i never really weigh myself anymore as well, i go by the mirror.

the prop and the clen will keep u anabolic and aniti-catabolic. just keep protein high and u wont lose much, if any, muscle while cutting. i would also like to point out that cutting can be done without a second of cardio....so with that said, unless u need to drop tons of bf%, dont do 7 days of cardio for an hour per day (using that as an example). 3-4 days of moderate intensity cardio will be sufficient
solid info thanks for the help.