My simple cycle

guerrero514

guerrero514

Awards
Hi everyone, I have never taken anything before and at 33 and after 10 years of training I looked for something extra to give me a boost to get through a plateau. I am going to do a very simple cycle that most of you wont agree with. I think mostly because in what i've read, guys want bigger,bigger..bigger. I would be happy with a few pounds of lean mass and a bit more strength. So for the few of you that are interested in just a boost, check back, in about 6 weeks to see what happened..if anything. I will be on 40 mg of anavar for 4 weeks, then I have a bottle of M1T that I had given to me that I will use for 2 weeks after the anavar (maybe), depending on my results with anavar alone. I realize M1T is toxic so, it is only an option for now. I will follow this with 20 mg of nolvadex for 5 weeks. I will be using exteme mass gainer 6 g of creatine per day and Liv-52 3x day. Take care

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what dose of anavar are u planning on running? IMO 4 weeks is way too short to run var

edit: saw the dose, id run a min of 50mg of var if its HG....if its UGL id run upwards of 60-80mg

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone, I have never taken anything before and at 33 and after 10 years of training I looked for something extra to give me a boost to get through a plateau. I am going to do a very simple cycle that most of you wont agree with. I think mostly because in what i've read, guys want bigger,bigger..bigger. I would be happy with a few pounds of lean mass and a bit more strength. So for the few of you that are interested in just a boost, check back, in about 6 weeks to see what happened..if anything. I will be on 40 mg of anavar for 4 weeks, then I have a bottle of M1T that I had given to me that I will use for 2 weeks after the anavar (maybe), depending on my results with anavar alone. I realize M1T is toxic so, it is only an option for now. I will follow this with 20 mg of nolvadex for 5 weeks. I will be using exteme mass gainer 6 g of creatine per day and Liv-52 3x day. Take care
dude...rethink this cycle...please. M1T is like rat poison. 4 weeks on anavar is not enough let alone 40mgs of anavar is not enough. at least do 50mgs for 6 weeks. please rethink this. and M1T is not your only option, there are plenty of other things out there and available to you.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
dude...rethink this cycle...please. M1T is like rat poison. 4 weeks on anavar is not enough let alone 40mgs of anavar is not enough. at least do 50mgs for 6 weeks. please rethink this. and M1T is not your only option, there are plenty of other things out there and available to you.
I will agree. M1t is awfully harsh stuff. I'd rethink it.

guerrero514

guerrero514

Awards
Update, I am very pleased with the results of Anavar 40mg/day, I saw basically nothing for the first 3 weeks, then my weight and strength slowly increased starting on the 3 rd week, so I added a few more weeks to my cycle. I had gained 8 lbs in 6 weeks and I was noticibly more muscular. I tried M1T right after, for about a week, but I seemed to be getting weaker on it, so I stopped and went right into the PCT of Nolvadex. Since a week my strength and appearance has returned to when I ended the anavar. Actually, I've gained another pound and a little more power. I didn't measure my whole body before the cycle, only points of interest. My arms are 1/2" bigger my thighs are 3/4" bigger and my torso is 2" bigger. My waist is still actually 32"...along with the new vains everywhere, I am pretty convinced I gained 8 or 9 lbs of muscle. So two thumbs up for anavar. I may try another 6-8 week cycle next year, but no rush. I am satisfied and will continue to work hard to solidify what I have gained.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run the nolva 20/20/20/10/10 taper it down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Bintherduntht Anabolics 257