Xanax and Superdrol

maxxx88

Awards
I am perscribed Xanax and was wondering if it would interfere with my Superdrone cycle or cause any dangerous interactions. Thanks

powersun81

Awards
I have taken it for 4 years. I have ran 5 cycles. I have had no problems.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
no interactions between the two. pct might be slightly depressing and higher anxiety because of wacked hormones at first, but no drug interaction

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah pct could be a bad ride for you

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
helps alot on cycle.. i feel like i get fantastic sleep and wake up more rested

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I would just ask your doctor honestly. Or if ur nervous of his reaction just call and ask for the answer alone.

h22t88

Awards
No interaction at all. I've run many SD cycles while on 4mg of Klonopin and it just helps with sleep if anything.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Should be no problem whatsoever. Definitely no drug interactions and they are not contraindicated in one another. I use xanax from time to time when I have a hard time getting to sleep, and it has never been an issue. Nine-plus years of both.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
No problems for me. I take Xanax daily. Ask your doctor if your not sure.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
xanax daily , damn i dont think i could handle that. im prescribed 6mg Klonopin but i only take 1mg per day because ive been tapering off, benzos work too damn well for everything

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Prescribed every 4-6 hours 1 mg. I only take 1mg in the morning and .5 mid day. The prescribed dose has me doing nothing all day except sleeping.

andro

Awards
ive used both xanax & valium on cycle. both helped alot for restlessness. never had any issues

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was about to say my sister takes Xanax and is passed out a little while later so I could imagine it plus super would lead to some deep sleep and lots of it.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine got xanax script. He was feeling great. We would bar fight more often than not. On the way out one night he offered me some to mellow me out, since thats why he needed them. It didn't work out well for me. Instead...never took it again. Same with Ambien, makes me mean but i don't remember what i do.