Anyone ever test this BSL Product?

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it currently along with M1T. I got spooked into using it as insurance given the fact that there are posts where people are linking gyno to M1T every so often (and also, my chest has always been soft so I was kind of hoping that this would keep me from adding chest fat or possibly losing some of what I have.)

I guess the intended purpose is to prevent gyno and I've not gotten any while using it...doesn't mean much because there's no telling what would have happened without it.

The write up on this product kind of indicates that it will help get rid of chest fat...I've not noticed anything along these lines. Then again, I'm eating at a calorie surplus in an attempt to gain muscle with M1T.

One thing I will say is that this product makes my nipples hard for hours after using it. When I first started it (two weeks ago) I applied five sprays to each pec twice per day. This really started to irritate my nipples so I dropped it to two sprays twice per day and the irritation has gone away. Seems that is a much smaller dosage than recommended (bottle says 5-10 sprays coats one nipple.)

Not much help I'm sure...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It would definetly help with localized water retention and reducing estrogen in specific area but a receptor blocker such as Nolva is alwasy the best bet against Nolva.

RLD

Awards
From what I've read its not really something designed to use while on pro hormones as much as it is to just get rid of what you've always had or just get rid of the large puffy nipples which is my concern :(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If thats the case, then it would proably work well.

RLD

Awards
Well can your nipples really be altered in that way? I always thought no matter how much fast loss or muscle growth in our chest that the size or the puffy of the nipples would remain the same being a different type of cartilige. So I figured surgery way way way down the road after hitting the lottery would be my only option.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Its depends. True gyno is a tumor like growth and this will have very little effect if the condition has progress that far. OTOH increases estrogen levels can increase estrogenic fat deposits which usually occur in the chest area in males and that can be removed by simple dieting. This product should help in those cases too removing estrogenic fat deposits (as they usually are the hardest to remove)

RLD

Awards
Well I don't think its Gyno, there is no hard or even lumpy tissue. And when my nipples are hard, they look great, and it makes the chest closest to the nipple go flat as well instead of its little "cone" shape that flows into the puffy nipple. Know what I mean there.. the large puffy nipples make the skin around them cone out.. but when the nips are hard my chest looks awsome. And I don't know what I can do to make it stay that way.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think its Gyno, there is no hard or even lumpy tissue. And when my nipples are hard, they look great, and it makes the chest closest to the nipple go flat as well instead of its little "cone" shape that flows into the puffy nipple. Know what I mean there.. the large puffy nipples make the skin around them cone out.. but when the nips are hard my chest looks awsome. And I don't know what I can do to make it stay that way.
I know exactly what you mean I have tried to explain mine before too... I have the same condition, I was looking at this product and something like lipo-derm. If you try something, let me know how it goes.