final details

jeep69

Awards
I am going to start my 1st cycle monday and I wanted to get some final details from the board. I plan to use 5 sprays of S1+ twice daily,​
1. Does it really matter if I apply it to my Arms one day then the next day if I apply it to my Calves or some other body part? I just want to be sure I dont get any on my girl while were doin business or anyone else I may come in contact with.​
2. If I do 5 Sprays I have read that I should Spray some into my hand then wait 60 Sec then apply another, Is this correct?​
3. Lastly, If I am applying to my arms does it matter if I apply 2 sprays to my left arm and 3 sprays to my right arm to total my 5 sprays or do I need do do them all in the same arm??​
Thanks for your help guys!​

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
on the same lines, how long should we wait before we can assume that the majority of the 1-test and the 4ad has been absorbed? An hour or two? Thanks

jboogie

Awards
on the same lines, how long should we wait before we can assume that the majority of the 1-test and the 4ad has been absorbed? An hour or two? Thanks
My experience is that it's usually on there longer than that. One way to find out is to swipe your index finger across the application area and then rub your eye. The amount of pain will let you know how much 1-test is still on there. ;)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You can apply it to the same area more than once. I generally don't change application sites until the area starts to get irritated. You can split up your sprays and application areas. It won't matter. I suggest you get some gloves to use while applying your eyes and face will thank you.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I never use gloves but its probably a good idea. I wear contacts and while I was 'on' everytime I put my contacts in, they would burn like h#ll, no matter how much I washed my hands. Later I finally decided that some 1-test must have been under my finger nails, getting on my contact and in my eye, man that sucked...I dreaded putting in my contacts! :rolleyes:

As far as the site's for application. I am one that it doesn't irratate, so I just stay with the same spot all throughout (tops of feet)

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
My experience is that it's usually on there longer than that. One way to find out is to swipe your index finger across the application area and then rub your eye. The amount of pain will let you know how much 1-test is still on there. ;)
Is that burning from the androgens or just all the other indgrediants in the spray? Thanks for the response.

jboogie

Awards
Is that burning from the androgens or just all the other indgrediants in the spray? Thanks for the response.
I've heard it's the 1-test. For the record, you shouldn't purporsely be getting that crap in your eyes. My post was a joke. But I can usually rub my skin when I put it on (I use my upper arm) and tell whether or not most of it has absorbed, I use t-gel, not the spray.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Haha. One time I did cardio a little to quickly after an application, and when i wiped my towel on my arms and then my face i felt like I was having an allergic reaction. I guess we all gotta learn one way or another.

jeep69

Awards
Okay so the concensus is splitting up the application to 2 sprays on left arm then 3 sprays on right arm, with 60 seconds in between applications to let the previous application soak in, THIS CORRECT??