critique my cycle and PCT...

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Starting my first cycle in quite a while in the coming week and wanted to get some feedback on how I have this laid out. Hoping to put on 10-15 solid pounds and get a nice strength boost. Background is I'm a 28 yr old personal trainer with a couple cycles under my belt from a couple years ago. Running 3AD along with Hdrol moreso for a test-based well-being than anything... maybe add a little bulk to it. I only have 67 caps of 3AD left, hence the 3 caps a day protocol. same with DHEA. Wondering if I need the hCG, but I was shut down REALLY hard even after proper pct after my last cycle so I don't want to take any chances of that happening again. Feedback/tweakage is encouraged and welcome... :)

Cycle Support 2 weeks pre-load
Week 1- Halodrol 50 mg w/ cycle support, Maca
Week 2- Halodrol 50 mg w/ cycle support, DHEA 25 mg, Maca, 100 IU hCG EOD
Week 3- Halodrol 75 mg w/ cycle support, 3AD 3 caps ED, DHEA 50 mg, Maca, 100 IU hCG EOD
Week 4- Halodrol 100 mg w/ cycle support, 3AD 3 caps ED, DHEA 50 mg, Maca, 100 IU hCG EOD
Week 5- Halodrol 100 mg w/ cycle support, 3AD 3 caps ED, DHEA 50 mg, DTH, Maca

PCT
Week 1- Nolva 20 mg, Cycle Support, DTH, Maca,
Week 2- Nolva 20 mg, Cycle Support, DTH, Maca, I3C
Week 3- Nolva 20 mg, Cycle Support, DTH, Maca, I3C, Creatine
Week 4- Nolva 10 mg, Cycle Support, DTH, Maca, I3C, Creatine
Week 5- Nolva 10 mg, DTH, Maca, I3C, Creatine

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Only thing I don't get is why run a mild side effect compound like halo, with a bottle of side effects like 3AD(nonmeth dmt) ? If you want a "test base" run dermacrine with the halodrol, and drop the 3AD to preworkout on workout days only. My 2 pennies...

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I don't get is why run a mild side effect compound like halo, with a bottle of side effects like 3AD(nonmeth dmt) ? If you want a "test base" run dermacrine with the halodrol, and drop the 3AD to preworkout on workout days only. My 2 pennies...
True... I see your point on this. Only problem is I don't have an extra 50 bucks lying around the house for the Dermacrine or else I'd love to run it. The only sides I'm concerned about is hairloss and ED. My main goals are to keep libido up and limp **** to nil throughout the cycle and into pct, put on a good 10-15 lbs while making recovery as smooth and quick as humanly possible.

Any thoughts/recommendations on the hCG protocol?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
True... I see your point on this. Only problem is I don't have an extra 50 bucks lying around the house for the Dermacrine or else I'd love to run it. The only sides I'm concerned about is hairloss and ED. My main goals are to keep libido up and limp **** to nil throughout the cycle and into pct, put on a good 10-15 lbs while making recovery as smooth and quick as humanly possible.

Any thoughts/recommendations on the hCG protocol?
DMT(3AD) is not hair friendly at all, very androgenic compound!!

You can just bump the dose of dhea to 150-200mg a day split up, and should be fine. The dose you listed was too low, to really do much to combat lethargy and libido loss.

It may be overkill with the hcg, but it wont hurt you, only help, so you can run it that way if you like.
With halodrol you can run 2-4 DTH along with it first 2-3 weeks to help maximize your natural test output, because halodrol doesn't shut people down very fast (dose dependant though).

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
DMT(3AD) is not hair friendly at all, very androgenic compound!!

You can just bump the dose of dhea to 150-200mg a day split up, and should be fine. The dose you listed was too low, to really do much to combat lethargy and libido loss.

It may be overkill with the hcg, but it wont hurt you, only help, so you can run it that way if you like.
With halodrol you can run 2-4 DTH along with it first 2 weeks to help maximize your natural test output, because halodrol doesn't shut people down very fast (dose dependant though).
Good Lord... good thing you "edumucated" me on the 3AD... I didn't take it long enough 1st time around (hence weird cap count) to notice the hair issues (and I am predisposed) so.... thanks for saving my ass, Trip! :beerchug: Definitely upping the dose on DHEA (I wondered about that while on cycle) and a little DTH for the first 2 weeks...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Because your pct look good, I really don't think you will "NEED" the hcg. Like I said it's only going to help, not hurt anything. Dhea you can get at Wallyworld for like 5 bucks if you live in the US.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Because your pct look good, I really don't think you will "NEED" the hcg. Like I said it's only going to help, not hurt anything. Dhea you can get at Wallyworld for like 5 bucks if you live in the US.
Cheers, mate! I appreciate the info. I'll run the hCG just for good measure and at the 100 IU dose scheme I think the boys will be coasting just fine... thanks again for the help.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Id run a sixth week. Some people run H-Drol seven and eight. You'll have enough caps to run the sixth week, and given that H-Drol wont start kicking in until week 4, its kinda pointless to go less than 6. Its such a mild Ph in comparison to the other PHs. Check out the SUCCESSFUL logs.. 90% of them ran H-Drol 6-7 weeks

Stevensavage

Awards
Starting my first cycle in quite a while in the coming week and wanted to get some feedback on how I have this laid out. Hoping to put on 10-15 solid pounds and get a nice strength boost. Background is I'm a 28 yr old personal trainer with a couple cycles under my belt from a couple years ago. Running 3AD along with Hdrol moreso for a test-based well-being than anything... maybe add a little bulk to it. I only have 67 caps of 3AD left, hence the 3 caps a day protocol. same with DHEA. Wondering if I need the hCG, but I was shut down REALLY hard even after proper pct after my last cycle so I don't want to take any chances of that happening again. Feedback/tweakage is encouraged and welcome... :)

Cycle Support 2 weeks pre-load
Week 1- Halodrol 50 mg w/ cycle support, Maca
Week 2- Halodrol 50 mg w/ cycle support, DHEA 25 mg, Maca, 100 IU hCG EOD
Week 3- Halodrol 75 mg w/ cycle support, 3AD 3 caps ED, DHEA 50 mg, Maca, 100 IU hCG EOD
Week 4- Halodrol 100 mg w/ cycle support, 3AD 3 caps ED, DHEA 50 mg, Maca, 100 IU hCG EOD
Week 5- Halodrol 100 mg w/ cycle support, 3AD 3 caps ED, DHEA 50 mg, DTH, Maca

PCT
Week 1- Nolva 20 mg, Cycle Support, DTH, Maca,
Week 2- Nolva 20 mg, Cycle Support, DTH, Maca, I3C
Week 3- Nolva 20 mg, Cycle Support, DTH, Maca, I3C, Creatine
Week 4- Nolva 10 mg, Cycle Support, DTH, Maca, I3C, Creatine
Week 5- Nolva 10 mg, DTH, Maca, I3C, Creatine
PCT looking solid man. Id throw in a little ATD week 3 or 4 for that added test boost. but thats just me; you have everything you need.