Steppin into the dark side...

rsr08

Awards
So I decided to say screw PH/DS, I'm ready for some injections in the arse :booty: Thing is, I'm just in the process of researching and have yet to get the stuff (still hesitant on which source to trust). Right now, the cycle I wanna run is this:

Test e: 1-10wk 250mg twice every week (500)
Mdrol: Kickstart 20mg 1-3wk

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Reversitol v1: 3/2/2/1

Couple questions:
1. Is my cycle, PCT in check?
2. Are the xtra stuff like hCG, letro on cycle, etc, really necessary? :thanks:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I decided to say screw PH/DS, I'm ready for some injections in the arse :booty: Thing is, I'm just in the process of researching and have yet to get the stuff (still hesitant on which source to trust). Right now, the cycle I wanna run is this:

Couple questions:
Your M-drol kickstart is a ph/ds lol..But seriously your gonna love Test.I like to run my Test a little longer,minimum 12 weeks mostly around 16weeks but that's just me..I love HCG,most people will tell you it's better to use it on cycle as a preventitive measure but I'm old school I like it during pct brings the boys back and feels great along with some Torm of course.Letro I only use it when needed..some people use it to prevent bloat some people use it to prevent/combat gyno..

rsr08

Awards
Your M-drol kickstart is a ph/ds lol..But seriously your gonna love Test.I like to run my Test a little longer,minimum 12 weeks mostly around 16weeks but that's just me..I love HCG,most people will tell you it's better to use it on cycle as a preventitive measure but I'm old school I like it during pct brings the boys back and feels great along with some Torm of course.Letro I only use it when needed..some people use it to prevent bloat some people use it to prevent/combat gyno..
I meant I'm ready to step up to the real stuff, doesnt mean i'm not gonna some of the PH/DS that give me results :party: I was wonderin if runnin test would really increase the chance of gettin gyno. Every cycle I've read so far has ppl running letro on cycle so I was curious about that. Also, do I really need hCG? Whenever I feel like I add more to a cycle, I feel like it's way too high maintenance, ya kno?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant I'm ready to step up to the real stuff, doesnt mean i'm not gonna some of the PH/DS that give me results :party: I was wonderin if runnin test would really increase the chance of gettin gyno. Every cycle I've read so far has ppl running letro on cycle so I was curious about that. Also, do I really need hCG? Whenever I feel like I add more to a cycle, I feel like it's way too high maintenance, ya kno?

No you don't need HCG,but it is real nice..IMO.. And yes running Test will definately increase your chances of getting Gyno,and Letro will definately help prevent that

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established

Couple questions:
1. Run an AI while on cycle to prevent gyno (letro/arimidex/aromasin).
2. Run hCG 250iu every 3-4 days to keep your balls from shrinking. There is evidence that suggest running hCG post cycle can delay recovery.

Other than that, you might want to frontload the Tamox on day 1 of PCT. I like to take 4-6 days worth on the first day to get blood levels up quickly.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You need to run hcg on cycle, or you risk full recovery of natty test levels after pct, plus it keeps your balls from shrinking, that alone would be enough for me

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I meant you risk not fully recovering test levels

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always run hcg with pct and i fully recover quickly.And I'm with bigchourico on only using an ai if needed.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little extra estrogen is not totally a bad thing.

rsr08

Awards
So what I'm gettin outta this is that hCG is a must while adex doesn't really need to be used. I kno test converts easily to estrogen. That's what I'm worried about. Thing is tho how much estrogen? Like above poster said, a lil estro is nice strength wise. I just dont want estrogen out the butt:booty:

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
So what I'm gettin outta this is that hCG is a must while adex doesn't really need to be used. I kno test converts easily to estrogen. That's what I'm worried about. Thing is tho how much estrogen? Like above poster said, a lil estro is nice strength wise. I just dont want estrogen out the butt:booty:
Both testosterone and hCG aromatize to estrogen. Estrogen control is definitely a concern here. You only really have problems with joints, strength, and libido if estrogen goes too low (symptoms that can help you "feel out" what AI dosage you should be using). You are also more likely to gain fat if estrogen is high. Even if you limit estrogen you're still going to put on a good amount of "water weight" in the form of glycogen retention.

At minimum you should have an AI on hand in case you decide to use it, especially if you start showing early signs of possible gyno (such as itchy/puffy nipples).

rsr08

Awards
Both testosterone and hCG aromatize to estrogen. Estrogen control is definitely a concern here. You only really have problems with joints, strength, and libido if estrogen goes too low (symptoms that can help you "feel out" what AI dosage you should be using). You are also more likely to gain fat if estrogen is high. Even if you limit estrogen you're still going to put on a good amount of "water weight" in the form of glycogen retention.

At minimum you should have an AI on hand in case you decide to use it, especially if you start showing early signs of possible gyno (such as itchy/puffy nipples).
Ah gotcha. I didn't know hCG aromatized as well :dunno: guess I got more research.

So adex is a strong maybe while hCG is a must. Gotcha thanks yall!
Anymore input?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
So adex is a strong maybe while hCG is a must.
No, an AI is a must to at least have on hand. When running a cycle with aromatizables an AI should never be a "maybe". I think those who suggest otherwise are either uninformed, inexperienced, or have been lucky thus far with regards gyno.

rsr08

Awards
No, an AI is a must to at least have on hand. When running a cycle with aromatizables an AI should never be a "maybe". I think those who suggest otherwise are either uninformed, inexperienced, or have been lucky thus far with regards gyno.
So what would be the best to run during cycle?

adex .25mg E3D or ED? I've read logs where ppl would run it EOD or E3D b/c it can kill your gains, and some logs ppl would run it ED, which IMHO think it's overkill. :trout:

Wk 1-3 CEL's Mdrol: 10/20/20
Wk 1-10 Test e: 500mg/wk
Wk 1-10 Adex: 0.25mg E3D
Wk 12-16 Nolvadex: 30/20/20/10mg
Wk 12-16 hCG: Don't know the dose scheme of this yet

^^^^ I feel like this is the first cycle I will run. Obviously more research, but thnx to yall I feel I've learned more and more I come back to my thread :thanks: (specifically to Libertian and bigchourico)

Any input to my question and cycle above?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what would be the best to run during cycle?

adex .25mg E3D or ED? I've read logs where ppl would run it EOD or E3D b/c it can kill your gains, and some logs ppl would run it ED, which IMHO think it's overkill. :trout:

Wk 1-3 CEL's Mdrol: 10/20/20
Wk 1-10 Test e: 500mg/wk
Wk 1-10 Adex: 0.25mg E3D
Wk 12-16 Nolvadex: 30/20/20/10mg
Wk 12-16 hCG: Don't know the dose scheme of this yet

^^^^ I feel like this is the first cycle I will run. Obviously more research, but thnx to yall I feel I've learned more and more I come back to my thread :thanks: (specifically to Libertian and bigchourico)

Any input to my question and cycle above?
I would do the adex EOD unless your prone to gyno..ARE you??

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I don't touch the ai unless I need it. If you can't stand the bloat, or if shyt hits the fan and u have signs of gyno then integrate the ai in. That's just how I roll

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't touch the ai unless I need it. If you can't stand the bloat, or if shyt hits the fan and u have signs of gyno then integrate the ai in. That's just how I roll
I totally agree with you..But the OP seems determined to take it,and I still don't know his Gyno situation..

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you..But the OP seems determined to take it,and I still don't know his Gyno situation..
Right. I think the only way he'll better understand what we mean is when he actually runs the cycle and finds out for himself. Experience is invaluable.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if your not a big fan of a little bloat than there's better choices than Test..Although Test is KING..

rsr08

Awards
Sorry for the late replies. BigC, I don't wanna say anything regarding gyno (superstitious :ntome:), but I wasn't a fat kid when I hit pubert so no pubertal gyno, and haven't really had a problem after my last cycle w/ CEL's Hdrol.

Harry M, I agree w/ the whole experience thing and I def am not the type of guy to take adex on cycle. I hate introducing more exogenous material/chemicals/whatever than necessary, that's why I'm asking. I def will have it on hand, but if I don't need it at all, I'll be a happy camper.

It's just all the logs I've read, ppl have had gyno. Probably a good 80% of them do. And from what I've read, ppl say test converts easily to estro and make it sound like gyno is inevitable w/o an ai. Just need some clarification on all of this

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your really worried or stressed about getting Gyno. You could do what you were posting earlier and take the .25 every third day to play it safe.. You'll still get big.... And I don't want you coming back here and blaming me if you do get Gyno...LOL