Would this be an alright protocol? (gyno question on cycle)

DenDestroys

Awards
I am planning on starting a cycle this Monday, Dbol and Test-E, and I have a lump under the right nipple that I had for a month and a half now. I just purchased some Letro that should be here shortly. My question is, could I take the letro the first week or two on cycle at 2.5mg a day or whatever dose required until the lump has shrunk or will this be too much of a hinderance to my gains?

Also, just wanted to add that I got the lump after a Superdrol cycle a month or so later after a very good PCT (Nolva and Clomid). I'm thinking I should not wait any longer to deal with the lump because of it possibly becoming permanent or getting bigger, so I figure acting upon it now is a better idea- but I would really like to start my cycle this week as well.

Thanks

dpfisher

I'd wait on the cycle but it's your chest.

If you take the letro going into a cycle and then stop you're begging for a huge problem because estrogen is not only going to rebound it's going to rebound harder as there are more aromatizing compounds floating around converting to estrogen.

DenDestroys

Awards
I'd wait on the cycle but it's your chest.

If you take the letro going into a cycle and then stop you're begging for a huge problem because estrogen is not only going to rebound it's going to rebound harder as there are more aromatizing compounds floating around converting to estrogen.
Ok, so Letro/Nolva tapering the dosages over a few weeks and then I should be fine to hop on?