ADVISE NEEDED ON A STACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
Jay Edit: Read the rules on underage discussion and our other policies.

dpfisher

You write just like the prince of Nigeria.

If MMA 3 is the ACL one, it's illegal. You'll also need incredibly high doses, 6-8 caps a day if you take it alone, taken for 6-8 weeks. Assuming the ingredient profile I found is correct, it's not liver toxic and it gives slow maintainable gains.

You need to do some research and understand what the actives in the products you take do, then you won't have to ask these questions.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Your hormones were all screwed up from taking stuff waaaaay too young, so thats why you had issues getting it up.

So with that being said, I would do what you can to get your natty test back to normal ranges, cuz Im sure they are still out of whack.

Also, at 5'11, getting to 185lbs naturally shouldnt be a problem with a proper diet, so there's no need for anything hormonal at this point.

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
is that a fancy way of saying a write like an african american.
yes it is the one that was taken off the market so its illegal but what isnt these days..

and my natural test is back up to normal and ive been back lifting for 5 months 6days a week, my metabolism is so ridiculously fast that with a proper diet gaining weight isnt easy, like i said i work in a nutrition store everyday. i gurp down protein like no other and eat4 meals a day on top of 3 mass gainer shakes a day plus my random pro5 shakes throughout. ive had alotta kids come in toget the mass x and seen good results one guy 16 pounds in the first 4 weeks of his 8week cycle..

ive been lifting since i was 15 and always ate like a god but have never been past 170, i feeel ive reached a plateau and want to know what prohormones to do. i want to do an 8week cycle, i was thinking 4 week massx and boldx and follow with a 4week massx and liverx, then testanon2250 and detox for my 4week pct.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ahh, leave him alone. The average iq of a nigerian prince is only 85

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
im jus new to this kinda forum b.s so i was seein if i could get some legit advice or if every1 is just a douche ****

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
we're not being douches, you are hard to understand. what does "get at least 250g of consumption on a bad day" mean anyway?
i'm scared as hell to give you PH advice. You're young and you can't gain weight naturally which means you dont have diet/training down. Then you throw out about 8 compounds that's you're going to stack and mix and match, holy hell. You really run the risk of serious long term damage, and I 100% guarantee you will lose every ounce you gain on a PH since you dont have solid diet/training. There isnt a magic pill for permanent gains, sorry. Read up on bulking, track your intake on fitday.com, and get a solid lifting routine.

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
my calorie intake has been over 6000/day since i started lifting again. i do have a solid diet and have been training since a real young age being in football baseball etc. im just looking for a quick 15 pounds with summer around the corner and the sups im on with my ridiculous diet which is maxed out i eat all day long isnt enough.

and the list of random ph's is just some of the **** thats readily available to me for cheap that i have been researching and talkin to ppl i know that ive sold it to...
why does every1 pretend to be a f*ckin doctor on this ****, i just wanted to know what ph's or even key ingredients anyones used and experienced for crazy quick (but still safe with a solid pct) weight gains

taze13

Awards
my calorie intake has been over 6000/day since i started lifting again. i do have a solid diet and have been training since a real young age being in football baseball etc. im just looking for a quick 15 pounds with summer around the corner and the sups im on with my ridiculous diet which is maxed out i eat all day long isnt enough
I call BS. 6000? U training for the Olympics? And don't say ur metabolism is fast cuz unless ur a freak of nature everyone in this planet would gain from that. Especially someone whose 5'11 and only 170.

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
I like how everyone hates and no one is here for any useful info.
i guess im a freak of nature cuz i have 3 mass gainer shakes a day(4scoops/shake) thats 3000 calories right there broseph. and i eat a 1500 callorie lunch, 3-4 egg whites with oatmeal or whole grain cereal for breakfast and usually either chicken breast, salmon or steak with dark veggies for dinner and little snacks throughout the day. and i workout 5-6 days a week,,,no cardio chest an bi's monday legs tuesday back an tri's wedenseday shoulders/forearms thursdays friday off arms saturday and usualy sunday off or on the bike. so tell me why i aint gaining weight doc..

dpfisher

If you can't gain without steroids you won't gain with them either so get it figured out

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
your retarded. none of your posts are in any way supplemental do you just enjoy replying some bs and thinking your opinion means something b/c your growth hormones stopped working at age 12. i think you needa get on somethin to get u taller littl guy

"If you can't gain without steroids you won't gain with them either so get it figured out"

who told you this hahahaha i gained 13 pounds in a 4week of hyperdrol with mass fx so that makes everything u say pretty invalid..
quit bothering with your stupid replies and go join the "what i say sounds smart to me but it really kinda retarded" forum

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Right off the bat its easy to tell that your diet needs work, since you're taking in so many shakes.

Put down a detailed post of your diet and at what times.....then we can go from there to see if you in fact do have it in check.

dpfisher

who told you this hahahaha
You don't need a degree in engineering (although I have one) to understand the basic laws of thermodynamics. If you are truly taking in 6000 calories a day and not gaining weight then you either spend all day every day running or have a medical problem and you need a doctor not steroids. I also told you about the specific thing you asked about and even how to take it, so I don't know why you have a problem with me, unless you can't deal with the fact that I'm teasing about your grammar a lil.

The problem with your diet is almost certainly that you are massively overestimating the amount of calories you are getting. We've already seen you can't be bothered to read and understand labels.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
If he is taking in 6000 calories a day and not gaining weight its safe to say he may have AIDS.

That beingd said, you are asking experenced members on here for advice. Everyone is telling you the same thing. You are way to young for steroids and your diet is off. You can do some serious damage to yourself with them. Go the natural route until you are 21 and you have gained more weight. Give us your diet and we will help you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You write just like the prince of Nigeria....
How does such a derogatory comment add any value? Besides, no such title as "Prince of Nigeria" exists! :nono:

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
How does such a derogatory comment add any value? Besides, no such title as "Prince of Nigeria" exists! :nono:
he meant the odd grammar and difficult to understand ramblings of the OP, much akin to "Nigerian lottery" spam emails you get. i thought so too! :p

btown123

Awards
You need to get on something like a 5x5 routine and drop the weight gainer shakes. Learning how to eat and train is going to give you better gains than doing steroids or pro hormones. How do you expect to gain weight when you lift weights 6 times a week and give your body 0 time for recovery. Eat solid meals and then see if you can put down 6000 calories. Drinking that many calories is not going to do anything but give you the runs. It's pretty obvious that you aren't going to listen about not using, but at least learn how to train and eat properly. Research the 5x5, or DC training; get on a solid plan.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean you lost about an inch or so?

Also, try eating 5-6000 calories per day of whole food for one week and then see if you gained anything. Everybody knows that overdoing weight gainers gets you no where. It's fine to use a shake here or there and whey protein post workout and in the morning etc., but you cannot rely on it.

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
word. thanks for everyones opinion on mma-3 and other anabolic industries products...
im a smaller kid with a ridic metabolism. i dont have aids thanks for that haha i just got checked after my last cycle. my first cycle i ever took was legit i gained 15 pounds in just over 4 weeks and kept it on with my pct. i appreciate every1 trying to throw in their two cents on why prohormones are so bad if your undenr 21 or whatever but every1 is different, they helped me in the gym to get more hardcore workouts to break down my muscles better and in the sack as well. at my size it would be impossible to eat 6000 calories of bulk food, i have a huge lunch and early dinner b/c i usually get at a smaller breakfast...eggs an cereal. and the shakes dont really give me the runs ive gotten used to them they helped for about 10 pounds but im plateaued and gotta new chick and job makin 60k a year runnin this shop so i think all around a cycle of some mass x/bold x would do me well as long as i get a solid pct.

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
and as far as training i do separate body parts and usually its 5days a week so i give different muscle groups plenty of time to heal, plus im taking the whey (pwo) and casein(bb) protein(pro5) with (glutacor 16g glutamine a day) by kat-a-lyst for recovery and (bcaa gt-akg) by vitasport for more recovery and anti-catabolism. and ive already done ph's so my bodys already going to not get the maximum natural growth i couldve had so theres no harm to me to get on another cycle since i get all the food and sups i could ask for.

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
Also, try eating 5-6000 calories per day of whole food for one week and then see if you gained anything. Everybody knows that overdoing weight gainers gets you no where. It's fine to use a shake here or there and whey protein post workout and in the morning etc., but you cannot rely on it.

mikey your a ritard...you can never have enough protein...your body can assymalate between 30 and 50 grams every few hours. im getting 50 with each of my 3 big meals at 8am noon and 5pm with a shake and can of tuna at 1030am and another one with some quiznos at 2 or 3 and then have a post workout whey with glutamine and mass gainer shake with casein before bed and other snacks through out the day. supplements supplement what you dont get in your food intake..obviously so the more protein you have in your system the better your assimiliation is going to get all day especially cuz i dont drink soda or eat any fast food. my diet is flawless compared to the average american and my workouts are beyond intense, and my doctor says i am healthy...maybe im a freak of nature and need some 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-dione to give me that litttle push. someone please help me and just look up MASS X and BOLD X by ANABOLIC INDUSTRIES. im only asking for a second opinion on these products, not why i shouldnt take them.. ;)

dpfisher

I can't even find them on google, I wouldn't mess with that brand.

And seriously, you guys thought I was being racist?

ianm4208

Awards
Calm down buddy. What u need to do is eat alot of whole foods n switch up ur routine. These mass amounts of liquid cals will avail u nothing... trust us. U rely too much on supplements. That is our opinion. U are too young for this stuff and we are not here to help u ruin your body for a little extra lbm. They are saying to avoid the stuff cause they care... we just gotta wierd way of showing it. I realize you are too stubborn to take our advice in this aspect. This further shows you are not mature enough. Btw hostility will get you no where on this forum. If you want to know how to screw up your body correctly, then do some research. But please, get a real diet, a new routine, and some creatine... that alone at your age will pack on some serious mass

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is that a fancy way of saying a write like an african american.
As far as I know the Prince of Nigeria is not African American, he is African-African.

NutrishopBoy is not going to take any advice. He knows he is too young for PHs yet insists it is OK for him, he knows his body. He works out too much, 6 days/week, not enough rest & recovery. I am sure his diet is subpar. And he's got the "Consumption" which is Tuberculosis. That's why he cant gain wt.

He is not listening . . .

dpfisher

If you want a better explanation: taking in 1000calories at once in a shake a lot of them won't get absorbed. You can only absorb so much at a time so taking 4 scoops of your shake might not be more effective than 1 or 2. Whole foods take hours to digest so there's a bigger window- you can take more at once and still digest most or all of it.

If you're dead set on the shakes, split up your 12 scoops/day to 1 per hour. It still won't be as good as solid food but it will be a lot better than what you are doing now. Doesn't that give you mad gas?

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
hahahahaha whatever dude african american african dunbar. not too young for ph's,,maybe i was when i first took them but thats in the past. tuberculosis! whoa there buddy no need to throw those big words out your not a doctor and you havent done any kind of examination on me. i get plenty of rest/recovery time and dont COUNT on mass gainer to gain weight if you read my f*uckin paragraphs of b.s you'd see this. no one has been helpful at all but to tell me im too young for ph's. anyone else? you guys talk about ph's like their death in a bottle its ridiculous i know the possible side effects and long term damage it can cause but those are miniscule with a proper diet/exercise and pct.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most are not helpful/supportive for several reasons:

1. Your writing is difficult to decipher. We are not looking for great literature, but a cohesive paragraph that we can understand helps a lot.

2. You ask for advice but do NOT listen. You think that running a cycle at a young age is OK if you have a solid PCT.

3. Your diet/training are not effective, thus you are not gaining. A PH will not help you gain if your diet/training are "off."

4. You are 5-11 and 170 lbs with several cycles. Something is wrong.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh, the "Consumption" was a joke, thats what it was called as people wasted away as the disease consumed them. This was aimed at your statement that you get 250 g of "consumption" each day.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
:damnit1:

You asked for advice and we are giving it to you even though it isnt what you want to hear it is the truth. i recommend you stop calling out gold members on here. It will get you put in the red really quick. No one is helping you because you are too young for juice and you are supporting an attitude. If I saw you in the gym I would back hand you and tell you that you are retarded. Lose the attitude. It is young punks like you that are getting this stuff banned for the responsible users. Either take our advice or get the hell off the sight. You cant even post about this due to you the fact that you are not 21, read the forum rules.

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
BACK HAND ME! HAHA YOU COULDNT EVEN REACH ME YOU SHORT F*CK. ID DONG SLAP YOU IN THE FACE TIL YOU CRYED. THIS SITE IS FULL OF QU**RS THAT THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND YOUR WAY TOO INTO THIS **** GYM ADDICT YOUR NOT EVEN BIG. GET A ****IN LIFE AND GET YOUR D*CK SUCKED
"It is young punks like you that are getting this stuff banned for the responsible users. You cant even post about this due to you the fact that you are not 21, read the forum rules."

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
AND YA P5 I GOT THE JOKE I WAS JUST MESSIN AROUND. HOW CAN YOU SAY IM TOO YOUNG BUT ONCE SOMEONE TURNS 21 THEIR MAGICALLY FINE TO DO PROHORMONES. THE AVERAGE MALES ADULT MUSCLE DOESNT FULLY DEVELOP UNTIL AT LEAST AGE 23. SO ME WAITING ONE YEAR BEFORE I DO A CYCLE WOULD MAKE SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE? IM LISTENING TO WHAT YOUALL ARE SAYING BUT YOU THINK YOUR OPINIONS ARE THE ONLY ONE, SORRY I GOT MY MIND MADE UP ON WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MYSELF WHY CANT ANYONE BE HELPFUL WITH AN OPINION OF THE PRODUCTS I MENTIONED YOU TREAT ME LIKE IM A 12 YEAR OLD WITH A FAT PILE OF COCAINE SITTING IN FRONT OF ME YELLING..."NO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!" LETS GET REAL.

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
IM QUITE BORED AT WORK THOUGH SO THANKS FOR ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT ON TOP OF THE RANDOM PRINCE OF NIGERIA COMMENTS HAHAHA. JUICE MONKEYS

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
AND YES THE MASS GAINER HAS GIVEN ME SOME WACKKK GAS LATELY! GOTTTDAM*N! LOL

NUTRISHOPP

Awards
I APOLOGIZE TO EVERY1 YOU ALL GOT YOUR OWN OPINIONS AND SH*T I SHOULDNT COUNT ON PEOPLE I DONT KNOW FOR STUFF LIKE THIS ANYWAY WHERE EVERY1 SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ILL KEEP AN UPDATE GOING THROUGHOUT MY CYCLE THOUGH IF ANYONE BOTHERS TO SPORT A REAL LIFE OPINION OF HOW MASSX AND BOLDX WORKS. I HAVE A KID THAT COMES IN FOR THE MASS X AND HE'S JUST TAKING IT BY ITSELF WITH PROTEIN AND HE WENT FROM 138 TO 154 IN 4 WEEKS WHICH DOESNT SOUND TO BAD TO ME. PEACE OUT YOLL ONE LOVE.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Big huh? You may be taller than I but I know for a fact you not bigger. You asked for advice and we are giving it to you. Take it or leave it but either way you have a lot more research to do. Good luck to you.

SexyRexy

Awards
hahaha this is the most entertaining forum ive read so far...... i have already gone through 2, 15 pound buckets of the mass complex. at first i had gas problems but not anymore and i love this stuff... i'd like to know what a normal meal routine for you is if your taking in 6000 cal/day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.