rage rv4 cycle

JayDust631

Awards
i picked up a bottle of rage rv4 from a local shop as well as a bottle of jacked. i did a lot of research and i found that running jacked along with the rv4 will better the results because your upping the dose of tren and epistane. i plan on starting in two weeks, and i will be taking a milk thistle along with a estrogen blocker and on the third week in i will be starting the pct. Any suggestions?

ps if you think this is crazy just be striaght up and tell me what you think.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
list the ingredients in each.

PCT = POST CYCLE THERAPY......not, "im going to start it DURING my cycle". and i hope u have clomid or nolvadex

JayDust631

Awards
im thinking about running the revolution pct by redifine. the makers of finaflex. i ran that after my two month cycle of finaflex. its a natty testbooster, and estrogen blocker. I liked it a lot.

JayDust631

Awards
I plan on running two capsules of the rv4 per day for 30 day but only one capsule per day of jacked. this will give me 50mg of m1,4add, 55mg of tren, and 26mg of epistane. that will also leave me with 60 capsle of jacked being there 90 capsules in a bottle but i will wait a month or so before i take that by itself.

platinumjason

Awards
I would stay away from any of those Rage things. Ridiculous things they stack in those pills.