stacking M1T and M4OHN, any thoughts?

pestis

pestis

Awards
Althought they are both methylated, these seem like a good match to me especially since M1T doesnt aromatize.
any thoughts??

hailz,
Pestis

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Althought they are both methylated, these seem like a good match to me especially since M1T doesnt aromatize.
any thoughts??

hailz,
Pestis
IMHO, i think its worth a shot. Most advise against stacking two methyls, however, i dont. If you know the risk and rewards of what your doing, its your choice so go ahead. I was thinking of doing something similar with M5AA and M4OHN.

Maybe try something like this..

M1T 20mg ED 1-4
M4OHN 5-10mg ED 1-4

PCT

Just a though...

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Keep a log here, I'll read it. :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Id lower the M1T to 10mgs split into 2-5mg doses 8 hours apart.

pestis

pestis

Awards
Id lower the M1T to 10mgs split into 2-5mg doses 8 hours apart.
SLDGE,
What would you dose the M4OHN at? If I did stack the two I was planning on 10mg of M1T, so I am glad to hear you suggest that. I had just as good of results on 10 mg on my last cycle as I did at 20mg the first time I tried it. blood pressure was cool and no headaches.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
I'm trying to figure out a dose with M4OHN as we speak... Such a new compound i think trial and error is how your going to figure it out. Personally, i'm starting at 7 and go up from there. However i think 5mg ed is a good starting point for most.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

propho

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think there is a problem with taking 2 methyls together so long as you aren't taking the same amount of each as you would take if you were taking them alone.. I thought someone had bloodwork done on stacking methyls somewhere and it didn't really have that much of a negative effect if any..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even if current bloodwork atates that, he doesn't know what the blood work will say six months to a year from now. Stacking methyls is not the greatest idea.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Even if current bloodwork atates that, he doesn't know what the blood work will say six months to a year from now. Stacking methyls is not the greatest idea.
well I figure 6 months to a year it will be out of your system.. but you probably know more than me. i'm just going off what's at the top of my head..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Having it be out of your system, has nothing to do with the lipid profiles and there recuperation 6 months to a year out.

Tahq

Awards
With such a varience of legal products available to mix and stack it really is a mystery why everyone is bent on stacking methyls. Yes, there are some that appear to be a good match, and there are plenty of opinions on dosing multiple methyls, but there is very little solid data I've read on the health factors of mixing these new compounds.

I think its just smarter to go with the basics from those with the 'know' which is 'don't stack methyls'.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't think there is a problem with taking 2 methyls together so long as you aren't taking the same amount of each as you would take if you were taking them alone.. I thought someone had bloodwork done on stacking methyls somewhere and it didn't really have that much of a negative effect if any..
Amount has nothing to do with toxicity. Methyltrienolone is hepatotoxic in mcg's. One amount in one methyl has nothing to do with the amount in another. Most hepatic edoma's that are associated with methyl are discovered after dosages have stopped. If you don't tihnk there is a problem, please understand what you are talking about before you give recommendations when it comes to people's health.

If people want to do it then it their choice and I hope them the best but you will get resistance on this board with such recommendations.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Stacking methyls is unnecessry why not use a trans or an injectable? The idea behind anabolics is to boost us to faster gains so use as little as you can to get the job done. If M11 does it for you why add ANOTHER anabolic in M4OHN I just dont understand its not going to offset any sides, if you throw in transdermal 4ad at least youll offset some sides and add whatever anabolic effect the 4ad has.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Stacking methyls is unnecessry why not use a trans or an injectable? The idea behind anabolics is to boost us to faster gains so use as little as you can to get the job done. If M11 does it for you why add ANOTHER anabolic in M4OHN I just dont understand its not going to offset any sides, if you throw in transdermal 4ad at least youll offset some sides and add whatever anabolic effect the 4ad has.
How do you know M4OHN will not offset the sides of M1T? From all the feedback I've read on M4OHN it would be very good at offsetting the sides of M1T. Increased energy and enhanced libido, what other sides need counteracting that 4AD would cover and not M4OHN?

You provide no evidence that stacking two methylated hormones is unnecessary. How is it any different than using a methyl and an IM or transdermal (besides the obvious liver issue)? Also, you mention using as "little" as possible. Well as far steroids go, the "littlest" doses are used with methyl's, whereas IM and transdermal doses are much higher.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you are saying that the liver issue,is not a big enough issue to worry about?

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
So you are saying that the liver issue,is not a big enough issue to worry about?
Where did I say that?

I don't think it's as big of an issue as everyone is making it out to be. You don't ever hear about any pro's ever having liver issues. Dbol and winny are fairly often stacked together without problems. The liver is a pretty resilient organ, you can't argue that. So, yeah, I think telling people no one should ever stack two methylated hormones is a bit ridiculous. However, with all of these new compounds, no one is really certain of respective toxicities. One should obviously err on the side of caution.

All that being said, I think M1T is a horrible compound, and I will never use it again even though I have quite a bit of it. I don't think anyone should use the stuff.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methylated compounds are harder on the liver, there is no debate to that, get it through your head. Have you ever seen a adult with Jaundice? I have and it isn't a pretty site. How do you know that the pro's have healthy livers? Do you routinely see there blood work? Why else would a lot of them be having health problems like Prince, and Wheeler among others?

It is called abuse, and you can't say that the majority of people who are going to stack mrthyls is going to be smart about it. There is a thread on here about a guy taking M1T and didn't research it, so now he is having a cow. That is flat out why we don't recommend it here, and you shouldn't either.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Then I would watch what you recommend around here.
Point taken and respected. I realize i am a lot more on the Extreme Side of AS and PH. Or as most would call it the crazy or stupid side. That being said i will be careful as to what i reccomend. However, if someone is dead set on stacking 2 methyl compounds i will help them. Other than that... i will be careful ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did I say that?

You don't ever hear about any pro's ever having liver issues. Dbol and winny are fairly often stacked together without problems. .
Are you kidding me? There are plenty of pro's in the last 30 years that have had very serious liver, kidney and heart problems due to steroids. Its not just publically announced as everything elsee is and for good reason. And Dbol and Winny are not often stacked together. Both serve completely different purposes.

And yes the toxicities are relatively known just by structure and assay alone. The more potent, the more toxic and most of the new methylatyed orals are just, if not more, powerful and toxic than some of the illegal kind. Just ask Ask Bill L. if he's ever had jaundice from methylated orals before.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Point taken and respected. I realize i am a lot more on the Extreme Side of AS and PH. Or as most would call it the crazy or stupid side. That being said i will be careful as to what i reccomend. However, if someone is dead set on stacking 2 methyl compounds i will help them. Other than that... i will be careful ;)

Thank you.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just to let you guys know, today i started to stack 5mg M1T to my 4th week of MOHN at 10mg. i swore i would never do M1T again due to the bad sides, but the body recomp on M1T has been the best for me in terms of losing fat and gaining lean muscle. i'll probably run the M1T for no more than 1-1.5 week depending on gains and sides. the MOHN has been very good especially with no sides and increased energy all day. i'm hoping it'll counter the M1T lethargy at 5 mg, since 10-15mg just about killed me, twice!

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
Does mohn not shut you down or is that 4-oht? or is it 4-ohn. :confused:

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
ah, speculation. i see. only time will tell. sounds interesting cuz m1t shuts me down hard as hell.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
assume every compound will shut you down till there is info to suggest other wise, and by info i mean a few blood tests, 4,8,12,16,18,20 weeks post cycle.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will say this M4OHN shut me down the least of anything I have ever taken. M1T shut me down worse than test combined with winny.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wrestler119 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Supplements 35
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 10