letro and cycle

  1. New Member
    Topbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.15%

    letro and cycle


    So if i a tappering off letro for my gyno issue and it has decreased a small amount but it's still there, when can i run my cycle? do i have to use nolva right after i get off? or can i just go ahead and start?

  2. New Member
    Topbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.15%

    bump
  3. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    what are u planning to run? changes are, whatever u decide to run will only aggravate it.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Budlite74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    this situation is dificult, how did you get it?
    it seems your more prone and i would make sure you have enough on hand incase you have to stop the cycle to do PCT.
    I would use letro and nolva with the cycle, then use nolva and clomid for PCT, and HCG if you can get it
  5. New Member
    Topbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.15%

    i believe i got it because of improper pct, that's what my doc told me at least, he said it didnt do much while i was on it, it's the fact that when i got off that's where i messed up. i didn't use serms i used otc pct. also i am gonna run tren/hdrol. i planned on running something while on cycle but i am probably just gonna see if it doesn't make matters worse, and hcg is just for your balls correct me if im wrong.
  6. New Member
    Budlite74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    correct, but just have it just incase
  7. New Member
    WORKOUT COACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by Topbod View Post
    So if i a tappering off letro for my gyno issue and it has decreased a small amount but it's still there, when can i run my cycle? do i have to use nolva right after i get off? or can i just go ahead and start?
    Tapering off??? How much are you taking? You got the gyno, save yourself the headache and book a surgery.
  8. New Member
    Topbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by WORKOUT COACH View Post
    Tapering off??? How much are you taking? You got the gyno, save yourself the headache and book a surgery.
    it's not bad enough for surgery yet. it's pea sized maybe my left one is a dime sized but there not bad enough for surgery yet... and yes tapering off letro for gyno like 2.5mg all the way down to .5mg any advice though, should i use nolva for rebound reasons after i get off? or should i just start the cycle.
  9. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,945
    Rep Power
    122739
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Topbod View Post
    it's not bad enough for surgery yet. it's pea sized maybe my left one is a dime sized but there not bad enough for surgery yet... and yes tapering off letro for gyno like 2.5mg all the way down to .5mg any advice though, should i use nolva for rebound reasons after i get off? or should i just start the cycle.
    You're taking 2.5mg letro a day? Holy hell that is a large dose. .35mg is a much more reasonable dose. Coming off after .5mg is basically like you didnt taper. Is your libido still up there, as in can you even get the faintest of erections? E2 levels that low can mess with libido, hard. No pun intended.

    Use Nolva, YES. You're also going to need some cabergolin or other prolactin control. Because of the trenbolone.

    Nolva, yes. I'd say front load 120 mg the first day and use it for atleast 2 weeks at 20mg a day.
  10. New Member
    Topbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    You're taking 2.5mg letro a day? Holy hell that is a large dose. .35mg is a much more reasonable dose. Coming off after .5mg is basically like you didnt taper. Is your libido still up there, as in can you even get the faintest of erections? E2 levels that low can mess with libido, hard. No pun intended.

    Use Nolva, YES. You're also going to need some cabergolin or other prolactin control. Because of the trenbolone.

    Nolva, yes. I'd say front load 120 mg the first day and use it for atleast 2 weeks at 20mg a day.
    alright sweet and i don't know if the letro is bunk but yes i still have sex and what not. i just don't crave it... and i will taper down that low. also if you know what 19 nor is is says it does not artomorize or however you spell it so it shouldn't cause gyno...
  11. New Member
    Topbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    49.15%

    alright maybe i don't have a sex drive, i could have got laid last night and i couldn't even get it up. now someone tell me how embarrassing that is towards me =\ damn letro...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. letro on cycle
    By mshams in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 02:54 AM
  2. letro cycle
    By rmfootball in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 09:24 PM
  3. necessary to run letro on cycle
    By nclifterz71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 12:06 AM
  4. Letro on cycle
    By syxx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 08:45 PM
  5. using letro on cycle
    By cuse140 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in