letro and cycle

Topbod

Awards
So if i a tappering off letro for my gyno issue and it has decreased a small amount but it's still there, when can i run my cycle? do i have to use nolva right after i get off? or can i just go ahead and start?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are u planning to run? changes are, whatever u decide to run will only aggravate it.

Budlite74

Awards
this situation is dificult, how did you get it?
it seems your more prone and i would make sure you have enough on hand incase you have to stop the cycle to do PCT.
I would use letro and nolva with the cycle, then use nolva and clomid for PCT, and HCG if you can get it

Topbod

Awards
i believe i got it because of improper pct, that's what my doc told me at least, he said it didnt do much while i was on it, it's the fact that when i got off that's where i messed up. i didn't use serms i used otc pct. also i am gonna run tren/hdrol. i planned on running something while on cycle but i am probably just gonna see if it doesn't make matters worse, and hcg is just for your balls correct me if im wrong.

WORKOUT COACH

Awards
So if i a tappering off letro for my gyno issue and it has decreased a small amount but it's still there, when can i run my cycle? do i have to use nolva right after i get off? or can i just go ahead and start?
Tapering off??? How much are you taking? You got the gyno, save yourself the headache and book a surgery.

Topbod

Awards
Tapering off??? How much are you taking? You got the gyno, save yourself the headache and book a surgery.
it's not bad enough for surgery yet. it's pea sized maybe my left one is a dime sized but there not bad enough for surgery yet... and yes tapering off letro for gyno like 2.5mg all the way down to .5mg any advice though, should i use nolva for rebound reasons after i get off? or should i just start the cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's not bad enough for surgery yet. it's pea sized maybe my left one is a dime sized but there not bad enough for surgery yet... and yes tapering off letro for gyno like 2.5mg all the way down to .5mg any advice though, should i use nolva for rebound reasons after i get off? or should i just start the cycle.
You're taking 2.5mg letro a day? Holy hell that is a large dose. .35mg is a much more reasonable dose. Coming off after .5mg is basically like you didnt taper. Is your libido still up there, as in can you even get the faintest of erections? E2 levels that low can mess with libido, hard. No pun intended.

Use Nolva, YES. You're also going to need some cabergolin or other prolactin control. Because of the trenbolone.

Nolva, yes. I'd say front load 120 mg the first day and use it for atleast 2 weeks at 20mg a day.

Topbod

Awards
You're taking 2.5mg letro a day? Holy hell that is a large dose. .35mg is a much more reasonable dose. Coming off after .5mg is basically like you didnt taper. Is your libido still up there, as in can you even get the faintest of erections? E2 levels that low can mess with libido, hard. No pun intended.

Use Nolva, YES. You're also going to need some cabergolin or other prolactin control. Because of the trenbolone.

Nolva, yes. I'd say front load 120 mg the first day and use it for atleast 2 weeks at 20mg a day.
alright sweet and i don't know if the letro is bunk but yes i still have sex and what not. i just don't crave it... and i will taper down that low. also if you know what 19 nor is is says it does not artomorize or however you spell it so it shouldn't cause gyno...

Topbod

Awards
alright maybe i don't have a sex drive, i could have got laid last night and i couldn't even get it up. now someone tell me how embarrassing that is towards me =\ damn letro...