Talk me out of (or into) anavar

Rxpman

Awards
I'm ready to hear it! I'm 23, male and all natural.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Too vague. You want to run it solo or as part of a stack? Goals? Come on, give us something here.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

Rxpman

Awards
Believe me I've researched it. Still on the fence and trying to grab more info which is why I posted this....

I'm looking to run it for 7-8 weeks, alone. I want to run it while I switch back to my previous extra lean diet (lean meat, fruit and veggies) to help me keep what little muscle I have on my frame from the last 2 months of I guess what you would call bulking.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Believe me I've researched it. Still on the fence and trying to grab more info which is why I posted this....

I'm looking to run it for 7-8 weeks, alone. I want to run it while I switch back to my previous extra lean diet (lean meat, fruit and veggies) to help me keep what little muscle I have on my frame from the last 2 months of I guess what you would call bulking.
So if you already have a gameplan, what exactly are you asking here? It's a mild oral, that women bodybuilders tend to use due to low androgenic sides. Usually pretty expensive, you would get similar results running h-drol for 6-7 weeks at a low dose. Oral Turinabol related pro-steriod.