Thoughts on Tren/Test Cycle

allen70

Awards
So here's the deal. I may possibly have a connect for some gear, but I only have my friend's word that it is legit. Besides his one experience I have no way of knowing if I'm getting decent gear. If he comes through I want to run Test Enanthate at 600mg a week for 12 weeks with a 4 week dbol kickstart. Now here's the thing. My other option is to run Tren from finaplix with some test enanthate that I know is real deal. Would you take the chance with the questionable gear and a milder cycle or would you go with the tren and test? For the tren/test cycle how does 75mg eod of tren sound with 400mg a week of test enanthate. I want to go 10-12 weeks, but I'm pretty sure I can only get 4000mg of the test. Since at 400mg test will only last 10 weeks would it be a bad idea to start the tren two weeks prior to the test and then run test 10 weeks to make it a 12 weeker? I'm up for any ideas for a cycle with any amount of tren and 4000mg of test.

BTW, I am 22 with several designer cycles under my belt. Have done cycles of epi, sd, sd/pp and even the original 1AD before. Some were a bit before I should have, but I do have experience. I'm 220 lbs with probably 15% bf. Arms are 17.5" waist 35". My workouts with bench are at 295 305 and 315 for 5-8. Squat starts at 405 and goes to 455 for 5-6 reps.

Thanks for the input.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I would run the tren 8 weeks and inject ED. 12 weeks is a long time with tren. Not saying people havent done it, just dont need to IMO.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry, but no way im going to recommend u take tren on ur first injectable cycle. and u want to start it 2 weeks before u start test???....that is the dumbest idea ive heard in a while.

run the test and dbol

allen70

Awards
Not in Korea anymore. Just haven't updated the status. I definitely know where youre coming from NOS. I know a lot of people don't recommend Tren for the first injectable. I don't really want to take it as a first timer, but it might be a better idea than taking something I'm not 100% about. The question about starting it first was just a question. Why would this be a bad idea? I'm guessing you'd wanna do this opposite since the test would kick in around the same time as the tren would giving you the positive aspects that youre looking for.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Not in Korea anymore. Just haven't updated the status. I definitely know where youre coming from NOS. I know a lot of people don't recommend Tren for the first injectable. I don't really want to take it as a first timer, but it might be a better idea than taking something I'm not 100% about. The question about starting it first was just a question. Why would this be a bad idea? I'm guessing you'd wanna do this opposite since the test would kick in around the same time as the tren would giving you the positive aspects that youre looking for.
Why would running tren be a bad idea for a first injectible cycle? Really? That right there lets me know you have no clue what you are doing and have done little to no research at all. If you read up on Tren and read up on the side effects you would know its one of, if not the most dangerous injectible your going to run.

Do yourself a favor and run test solo and learn as much as possible during the 10 weeks you do about injectibles and your bodies response.

PS: I love the fact that you feel like a 300 lb bench qualifies you as being ready for steroids, that's laughable - yet very common.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
sorry, but no way im going to recommend u take tren on ur first injectable cycle. and u want to start it 2 weeks before u start test???....that is the dumbest idea ive heard in a while.

run the test and dbol
x2...no tren for a first inject run.

allen70

Awards
Blackjack - I will wait until you learn to read and understand english before I take advice from you. You miss read every part of my posts and I will not sit here and defend myself to some punk behind a computer, who because he has a bunch of meaningless posts on a forum, thinks he's somebody.

To the other posters. Thanks for the responses.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Blackjack can be a little harsh, but he gives good advice along with his sarcasm.
Test solo first time
Tren is one of if not the most dangerous steroids there is, don't do it till you know how you're body will react to milder steroids first.
Good luck.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Blackjack - I will wait until you learn to read and understand english before I take advice from you. You miss read every part of my posts and I will not sit here and defend myself to some punk behind a computer, who because he has a bunch of meaningless posts on a forum, thinks he's somebody.

To the other posters. Thanks for the responses.
Don't be so sensitive little fella. If your ever gonna make it in this world you need some thicker skin. Moving on, learn to listen to what people who actually know what they are talking about are saying to you. You haven't seen one post recommending you run the tren, yet many telling you its ridiculous. The fact you would even ask the question makes it clear to everybody your ignorant which is ok, just be open to learning.

Good luck with the Test.