h-drol pct???

bendin1140

Awards
I'm planning on doing a 4 week cycle of CEL'S h-drol, but i'm confused on the pct. I've heard you don't need a serm. any suggestions for otc pct? do I need to run this with a test-booster?

pre-loadmilk thistle for two weeks

weeks 1-4
h-drol: 50/50/50/50
cycle assist: 8/8/8/8

post cycle?
start reversitol at the begining of week4: 3/2/2/1

i also have about a two week supply of spawn left from a previous cycle. i was thinking about stacking that in week 3-4.
Thanks!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
that's a waste of time, running hdol for 4 weeks

bendin1140

Awards
how long do you recomend?
i'm open to suggestions

bendin1140

Awards
with h-drol. this is my second ph I did an m-drol cycle for my first run. I didn't research before I did it. Now i know that was a mistake. I was lucky and didn't have any serious sides. I've been researching and i like what i read about h-drol. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
with h-drol. this is my second ph I did an m-drol cycle for my first run. I didn't research before I did it. Now i know that was a mistake. I was lucky and didn't have any serious sides. I've been researching and i like what i read about h-drol. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks
i could lay out a cycle for you, but i won't. not cause i'm a richard (well..ok i am a richard) but you won't earn the knowledge. when i first came here most of the guys would help but no one would spoon feed it to me. use the search function. the questions you have can and have been answered by looking...then come back after oyu have a plan in place and we'll look it over

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Do a standard SERM PCT protocol. Don't half-ass it. A steroid cycle is a steroid cycle, and H-DROL is a steroid cycle. Call it a "PH" if you want, but practically speaking, it's all the same.

Did you not see this thread right on the first page?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/146989-worried-loss-libido.html

You want to end up like him, and the countless other people who implemented half-assed PCT protocols using OTC crap?