Scammer Lists ?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I was reading on another forum that the Mods used to check "Scammer Lists" for members, now im not suggesting mods here should to that but do they/anyone know of such lists and where to find the best of these lists.

Can we create a scammer list here on this forum? would this be permitted unders the rules of this forum?

this is a quote from that forum...

I cant speak for the other mods but I will no longer check sources for ANYBODY. Even though all I do is look at the scammer lists on a few boards unfortunately being helpful in this way could be seen as assisting illegal activities.

And just to reiterate, you should never admit on the open board that you have imported ANYTHING at all or even brought back stuff from abroad. Even if you have only got one or two vials for yourself do you really want people knocking on your door questioning your actvities? "

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
not a source checking board bud. try another forum

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NO that would be totally against the rules of this board i'm sure you can find ones out there there are some good ones but this board is not that type. Nothing to do with sources is allowed.

Budlite74

Awards
The numbers are in the tens of thousands for that list of scammers. So meny pop up then go bad, just need to be carefull

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
The numbers are in the tens of thousands for that list of scammers. So meny pop up then go bad, just need to be carefull
thats not even the half of it. most sources dont go bad. scammers will create an email address nealry identical to the email of a legit, usually well known, source.....THOSE are scammers

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
thats not even the half of it. most sources dont go bad. scammers will create an email address nealry identical to the email of a legit, usually well known, source.....THOSE are scammers
yea i almost got caught by one of those guys

had a good source but i cudnt remember email address one i used google there were 3 almost identical sites, i nearly ordered off of the wrong one