got time, got questions

JMD199123

Awards
i finished up a cycle where i put on about 15 or so solid pounds, sad part is i did an improper pct and kind of messed up the levels and gotta get everything back on track again here before i even come close to touching anything again. put on a few extra pounds around the waste which i am not liking what so ever from my improper pct but kept a lot of my gains for the most part (dont really know how) just lost a lot of tone from it. BUT thats beside the point. What i am looking at for my next cycle is something that could trim me up a big, get a real solid look, was wondering if anybody had any advise or had any experience with supplements that cut them up real well, burned some excess body fat.. still obviously lookin to put a solid 5 to 10 on hopefully though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It's called your diet, (aka what you eat, or don't eat). Not trying to be a d!ck, but you really need to do some research.

JMD199123

Awards
well i know that man, i was just wondering if anybody had any experience with a particular compound that they reallly liked and would recommend... obviously i know your diet will have a huge part with this

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well, most thermogenic compounds will help you raise your core body temp, thus burning more fuel in a given day. Over time, with watching diet, and cardio is the key. Fat is stubborn to burn off, and must literlly be forced to do so. I find interval cardio (using your target heart rate zone is very important) to be a key factor, with myself, and clients I train.