Craziest oral cycle you've ran

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In lieu of the old school section having a thread with this topic, and them having all the fun, I'd thought I'd bring this up for fun. :D

1g of 4-androstenediol 5 weeks(base)

sd/pp/hd stacked

hd-25mg, sd/pp-10mg week 1
hd-50mg, sd/pp-20mg weeks 2-4
hd-75mg, sd/pp 30mg week 5

also took 300mg of dhb + grapefruit juice the whole cycle.

pct was nolva/animal stak2/tz3 stack (sci-fits version of 6-oxo extr)

left overs from this cycle, a bad ass case of gyno. (took a year to get rid of fully)

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
SD - PPlex bridge

SD - 20/20/20/30
pplex-0/0/ 20/30/30/30/30

I'm on day 14 of PCT for it now. When i squeeze my nipple, a tiny bit of fluid comes out.... pretty sure this qualifies as a 'crazy' cycle :damnit1:

M

Moonface

Awards
What kind of gyno you had jbryand101b? I mean estrogen related, so lump behind your nipples? I ask because I read if it's developed the only solution to rid of is surgery. I have a little lump after a sustanon cycle. What did you do to remove it? Or just with homeostasis shrinked it?

Anyway I started to take Novedex XT 4 days ago, started with 2 pills, after 2 days upped to 3 pills. I think it's shrinked a little bit.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had leakage, a lump the size of a nickel in one nip, and a smal pebble in the other.
gyno is cause by mutiple hormone imbalances, not just estrogen.

the lump in my left nip is gone, and the one in my right is almost gone.

but no more leakage, or pain, swelling.

at one point i was going to get surgery, but I changed my mind. and just worked it out over time with otc produts, dry anabolics, and serms.

so for my point of view, it's prett much non existent, no fluid, swelling, or pain.

and i can run pro dienolone at a high dosage with no sides or symptoms.
I couldn't even run it at one cap e/d when i had the active gyno.

bump for more crazy cycles.
c'mon guys, dont be scared, no one's gonna flame you here.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm almost halfway thru a m-drol to p-plex to h-drol/furazadrol bridge/stack :)

Goin big or goin home!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol 120mgs
h-drol 100mgs

6 weeks.

P

powersun81

Awards
Bold 8 weeks. 800/800/800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000
Pstanz 8 weeks 300/300/300/300/300/300/450/450
Epistane 6 weeks 0/0/30/40/40/50/50/50
S drol 3 weeks 5/5/10/0/0/0/0/0

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is this craziest oral only cycle or or can it include injectables too becuz i've done stuff like 100mg dbol a day 50/50 dbol anadrol 30mg halotestin etc but they always included injectables next to them

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this craziest oral only cycle or or can it include injectables too becuz i've done stuff like 100mg dbol a day 50/50 dbol anadrol 30mg halotestin etc but they always included injectables next to them
That's the craziest question..LOL

H

h2bEK

Awards
I don't think anyone is gonna bring the banhammer down on you for including injectables lol!!!

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
i feel like a puss in comparison haha

mine was 3.5 weeks of SD which ended at 20mg and pulsing 25-50mg Anadrol 2-3 times a week

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm almost halfway thru a m-drol to p-plex to h-drol/furazadrol bridge/stack :)

Goin big or goin home!!
That sounds insanely awesome. How are you dosing and for how long?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i feel like a puss in comparison haha

mine was 3.5 weeks of SD which ended at 20mg and pulsing 25-50mg Anadrol 2-3 times a week
There are no Pussies just f..ucked up Livers

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
uve peaked my interest. please elaborate and include the juicy details. halo is getting a lot of press these days since its become more available

A

allen70

Awards
Craziest I have run was the SD-PP bridge. I got huge on that baby. Weight was 252 lbs. Up from a norm of 225 so it was great. Was repping 360 for sets too. Unfortunately I can never make up my mind on size vs. cut so I lost most of it when I wanted to be smaller again.
Luckily I didn't have any serious sides. My buddy ran the same thing though and ended up with delayed gyno. Be careful with this new stuff. Some people aren't as lucky as others.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supersoldier pretty much has the competition in the bag but i've ran 40mg of M1T for 8 weeks with something else stacked but it's been so long I can't remember what it was.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
However you did say crazy and not retarded so I don't know if mine counts.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supersoldier pretty much has the competition in the bag but i've ran 40mg of M1T for 8 weeks with something else stacked but it's been so long I can't remember what it was.
Thats just gangsta J, I was a tad careless with that too back in the hay-day. I think I stacked it with methyl-D, and like 4 non methyls. Glad we're still alive lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You ain't kidding bro... I had some serious scares back in the day with my liver and alt/ast.In your early 20's you think you're bullet proof but when your insides go to ****, it brings a nasty reality. I get bloodwork 4 times a year now because of that crap.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good god....I can imagine the side effects at that dose/duration.

Supersoldier did have some freakin' insane cycles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha, those m1t cycles are insane.

how were those sides?

on mine, I didn't notice any sides till i hit the 30mg on the sd/pp and 75 with the hd. and those were just back pumps like a mother f ucker.

When i was on the 4-diol, I felt like nothing could stop me. It was great.
I've never had the gutz to use the stuff again, for fear of the gyno comming back.

i'd like to run m1t with 4-diol, I bet thats nice.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
I keep it simple. If I wasnt so worried about gyno id go wild with my cycles. Gyno is a b!#$h

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sides: elevated ALT/AST levels over 10x max safe levels, good cholesterol in single digits, 180/100 blood pressure, back pumps that kept me from walking more than 100feet, strong as **** and massive... Positives didn't quite outweigh the negatives :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Believe it or not, I never even ran pct with the m1t cycles and never once had an issue with gyno. 4 years later doing some mild crap and during my pct I get a small pea sized lump. I have health insurance, gyno doesn't bother me. Losing my liver or heart scares the **** out of me.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good god....I can imagine the side effects at that dose/duration.

Supersoldier did have some freakin' insane cycles.
Hence why we dont hear about him anymore lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I remember him running 60mg of m1t and upwards of 80mg of superdrol because he worked in a lab and kept reporting blood values

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Believe it or not, I never even ran pct with the m1t cycles and never once had an issue with gyno. 4 years later doing some mild crap and during my pct I get a small pea sized lump. I have health insurance, gyno doesn't bother me. Losing my liver or heart scares the **** out of me.
Yea they say internal organs are kinda important lol. I didnt even know what pct was back then. I had some bulk 6oxo, like everyone else lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I remember him running 60mg of m1t and upwards of 80mg of superdrol because he worked in a lab and kept reporting blood values
I can't even begin to imagine that painful pumps in low back/shins from doses like that......

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought PCT was just lowing your dose until you started the next cycle...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't even begin to imagine that painful pumps in low back/shins from doses like that......
yea, I did a cycle of "the one" bridged into epistane/pro dien during my exs 212sc class.
the sc stood for strength and conditioning.

shin pumps like a mofo. not a good idea, ever.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought PCT was just lowing your dose until you started the next cycle...
I remember askin a dude at gnc about pct back then, and he sold me some douche-bag No-Xplode and said it was all I needed ahahahahah.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHAHA, forgot about the shin pumps!
I remember going running one day, and was like OMG, what the fukc is wrong with my legs. LMAO!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would try and learn to walk without using my ankles as pivots LOL

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would try and learn to walk without using my ankles as pivots LOL
AHAHAHAH, that could attract some interesting questions from people.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can remember using DMT (Phera Plex) in the 60+mg/day range towards the end of my cycle that I seriously couldn't walk more than 20 feet without feeling short of breath and wore out.

Then there was the back/arm/shoulder pumps that were so bad that I literally couldn't even drive home for 30-40 minutes. I looked like a damn robot walking to my car, haha.

Good times. :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
uve peaked my interest. please elaborate and include the juicy details. halo is getting a lot of press these days since its become more available
what would you like to know NOS? Halo is my favorite compound of all time many people don't like it but I love it. Problem is you can't hold the gains you get on it. It gives Huge strength gains with no weight gains and nothing will make your muscles as Hard it kicks in quicker than anything i've been on two i mean very very noticeable in 48-72 hours.

in Years past i had a favorite cycle consisting of Fina/Halo I mean you want to talk about feeling like superman that simple stack is a MONSTER

i forget how long you've been around the boards but do you know a superchicken?

I ran a cycle of 25mg dbol every 6 hours and 150mg prop ed

i've done the dbol/abomb combo

I use to get the liquid dbol and winny and mix a cc of each with my morning oj

So many cycles. I was on a board where i think we were all running a min of a gram of test a week at one point.

i remember beginner cycles were all test/deca and dbol. no one ever ran a solo cycle. we didnt' have research chems and almost everything ran was name brand. It was a much different time i think people are lucky today with all the stuff they can get

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what would you like to know NOS? Halo is my favorite compound of all time many people don't like it but I love it. Problem is you can't hold the gains you get on it. It gives Huge strength gains with no weight gains and nothing will make your muscles as Hard it kicks in quicker than anything i've been on two i mean very very noticeable in 48-72 hours.
basically all i wanted to hear. probably run it down the road when im closer to 6-7% bf

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've thought about halo, but im dont think im nearly advanced enough to use it. sure, i know how, but im not ready mentally.

you do make a compelling argument though with the fina/halo.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
damnn there are some crazy cycles on here. i messed up by not taking deca serious, i wasnt making gains so i would add another cap to each dosing and then used AX's pct. but my craziest would be incredible bulk by SSl its SD,P plex-and tren all in one, i used hdrol to kick start that cycle, good gains but i got some gyno from it.