Epidrol

alok123

Awards
Not sure if this is a prohormone. Recently got off a 2month cycle of Tren and I'm looking to start up again. A friend sold me a bottle of Hardcore Formulations Epidrol for cheap.

Anybody have any experience with this? Any known side effects?
Pretty sure it's epistane (2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-0l)

I'm planning on taking an estro blocker (Nolvadex) while on the cycle.

Is there anything else I should be taking? How would I post cycle?

Thanks!

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
It is an epi clone. Make sure you take enough time off between cycles. use the nolva during pct. You really ran tren 8 weeks? What support supplements did you take for the tren and what was your pct? Plenty of info on epistane/havoc cycles on this board.

alok123

Awards
Yeah, I ran Tren for 8 weeks. I've been one month off Tren and debating when I should start my Epidrol cycle. It was my first time on a prohormone also. I took an estro blocker on the cycle and during my post cycle. Post cycle included Liver Cleanser, Estro blocker, Testosterone supporter, and a scoop of Creatine monohydrate before my workout.

Won't hurt to take an estro blocker during my cycle and my post cycle right?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is methylated, you're gonna need support supps like Cycle Assist/Cycle Support to take care of your liver and blood pressure. You need to look at some logs for epi, you need to get a good PCT setup or you will lose your gains.

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
PCT Assist
Cort Control

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of "estro blocker"? Are you referring to an AI or SERM or OTC product? I would recommend taking a SERM post cycle because high estrogen levels are a good thing during this time. Your body wants equilibrium and will fight for Testosterone levels to increase with the estrogen. So basically the SERM stops the estrogen from taking effect, but keeps it around to trick your body into thinking it needs more testosterone. And this is a good thing.

Also, epistane doesnt really need an AI or "estro blocker" on cycle, assuming Epidrol is an epsitane clone. Epistane doesn't aromatize.

alok123

Awards
I'm not sure if my estrogen blocker is an AI or SERM.
It's called Estrofuse.

h ttp://exnutrition.bigcartel.com/product/estrofuse

I'm not familiar with PCT assist or Cort Control. Could anyone elaborate on that?

I'm probably gonna take an estrogen blocker during my cycle just to be safe. I started getting paranoid about gyno after I got off my Tren cycle.

I've been searching for an epi log on the forum but haven't came across any detailed ones. I'm not planning to stack it with anything either.