My Stash.....Stack Ideas?

tnfiveoh

Awards
One of my first posts here so here is a little about me, my goals, experience, etc.

31 yr old SWM (lol had to do it)
510"
205 lbs
bf approx 18%
Endo/Meso body type
6yrs lifting

AAS/PH Exp.:
M1T/5AA
SD
Epi/Fura
Epi/Tren

Diet:
Clean w/a cheat day here and there

Lifting style:
Power style/Full body circuits as I need functional strength for my job and I like the circuits for hr and metabolic purposes. My workouts are never truly identical UNLESS I have a strength or size goal or am 'ON'.

Basically I have stocked up on as many goodies as I could get my hands on in preparation for an upcoming deployment. Gear is a little harder to come by on deployment simply because of shipping etc.

With a goal of overall functional strength/recomp in mind I submit to you my 'stash' list in hopes of ideas for stacks, bridges, etc.

Without further adieu.....

Product/Bottles/Count/MG

"PH"
1-AD/3/75/100
4-AD/3/75/100
Epi/2/90/10
Cynostane/1/90/10
SD-LV/1/120/10
Winnabol/1/60/50
Tren/1/43/35
Havoc/1/81/10
Mass Hysteria/1/18/50(tren)/20(epi)

"HGH"
HGHup/1/150/3500
IGF-2/1/240/700

"TEST BOOSTERS"
EVO Stack by ALRI x1
CissusDrol/1/90/375
Prime Stack by USP x2
Get Diesel Diesel Test Pro/2/80/3781
PP Natty Test Recovery Stack x1

Formex by IBE(LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!)/3/60/25

"OTHER"
RPM/DRIVE/2 ea/110/500

"PCT"
Tamoxifen
Clomid
Toco-8
Sustain-Alpha

Im open to suggestions and Id REALLY love to hear your ideas and inputs on how to possibly bridge some test boosters with a few PH's. I will of course allow ample time between cycles for recovery and PCT for PH will be no less than Tamoxifen possibly tamiforen and clomid. I am also thinking of and looking forward to trying some of the Toco-8 and sustain alpha alongside my PCT. Thx in advance......

Budlite74

Awards
nice stash, alot of good products there, take a few items from each and make two or three diff cycles from it

fredman777

Awards
I'm running Diesel Test Pro-cycle stacked with HGHup right now 3 weeks in and freakin loving it. Getting an amazing recomp from it before I start my pre-summer epistane run in mid-April. Feels so good it makes me wonder if I should ever to hormonals again, but I know I will. You should try that sometime soon.

tnfiveoh

Awards
I'm running Diesel Test Pro-cycle stacked with HGHup right now 3 weeks in and freakin loving it. Getting an amazing recomp from it before I start my pre-summer epistane run in mid-April. Feels so good it makes me wonder if I should ever to hormonals again, but I know I will. You should try that sometime soon.
Thanks fred........Hmmm....sounds very interesting!! Are you logging the diesel test/hgh?

Still looking for ideas on test boosters and ph's....

tnfiveoh

Awards
Ok since only a few have answers thus far, I will throw out a few of my own ideas.

Anyone ever ran or know of a log for a 1-AD/4-AD/Epi pulse run? Maybe even stretch it out for 6 weeks for and Epi pulse @ 20mg every two days with the 1-AD@300mg per day, and 4-AD@200mg per day?

Or...

SD@20mg per day with some 4-AD@400mg a day?

Maybe a Formex/HGHup cycle like this:

Formex@100/100/75/75/50/25
HGHup@5/5/5/5/5

EVO Stack with HGHup?

Thoughts...ideas.....criticism???

fredman777

Awards
Thanks fred........Hmmm....sounds very interesting!! Are you logging the diesel test/hgh?

Still looking for ideas on test boosters and ph's....
Not doing a log, but so far in the three weeks I've seen a drop in body fat from 14 to 12% yet up 3lbs to 193. Kind of crazy because I'm not nearly training as hardcore as I would on a ph cycle. Really focusing on the legs and cardio right now as the weather in south TX starts to heat up. I'm sure you can get great results with a solid test booster stacked with HGHup. I'm really liking that. A real "feel good" supp. I think it would be great to run during the summer time. As far as the PHs you got, I'd be real interested in seeing a 4-AD/Epi stack. I think those two would work well together. And perhaps even a 4-AD/SD-LV stack.

fredman777

Awards
Ok since only a few have answere thus far, I will throw out a few o my own ideas.

Anyone ever ran or know of a log for a 1-AD/4-AD/Epi pulse run? Maybe even stretch it out for 6 weeks for and Epi pulse @ 20mg every two days with the 1-AD@300mg per day, and 4-AD@200mg per day?

Or...

SD@20mg per day with some 4-AD@400mg a day?

Maybe a Formex/HGHup cycle like this
Formex@100/100/75/75/50/25
HGHup@5/5/5/5/5

EVO Stack with HGHup?

Thoughts...ideas.....criticism???
Just read this. Loving those PH run ideas you got there. Tough to decide, but I'd go with the SD at 20mg and the 4-AD at what you got. I love SD.

tnfiveoh

Awards
Anyone have ay idea whether or not I would have any conflicting androgen receptor issues with a SD/4-AD run being that they are both Class I PH's?

Still open to ideas even though Im beginning to think no one wants to give me any lol!!

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have ay idea whether or not I would have any conflicting androgen receptor issues with a SD/4-AD run being that they are both Class I PH's?

Still open to ideas even though Im beginning to think no one wants to give me any lol!!
Actually SD and 4ad are supposedly "class II". I've asked about that kind of thing before and everyone seems to think it doesn't make that much difference anyways.

tnfiveoh

Awards
HOLY CRAP!!!! I JUST found a bottle of bulk 4-AD powder that I purchased from BN pre-ban!!!! I am soo excited!!!!

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP!!!! I JUST found a bottle of bulk 4-AD powder that I purchased from BN pre-ban!!!! I am soo excited!!!!
That's cool. I've never tried any of the pre ban stuff.

tnfiveoh

Awards
Eh....six of one half a dozen of the other. The major difference is the base hormone from which the compounds were derived and the ones they are derived from now. There was some good stuff preban i.e; S1, 1AD, 4AD, etc. but there are still good compounds out there now if you know WHAT to look for and WHERE to find it. Worst case scenario, real gear will ALWAYS be easy to find.