DNP

gtm3680

Awards
Has anybody ever used this DNP ( Dinitrophenol )...A person was trying to sell me on this product but it seems a little to risky for me ...what do you guys think

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I remember someone saying that they were lying on the floor, fan on high, naked, with the AC blasting, and they were still burning up! That's not something I want to deal with.

Budlite74

Awards
its a short temporary solution for a long term problem! Dont use it

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
stay away. its a pharmaceutical pesticide. alot of deaths have been contributed to this because nobody really knows the correct dosing.

gtm3680

Awards
stay away. its a pharmaceutical pesticide. alot of deaths have been contributed to this because nobody really knows the correct dosing.
actually its a detonating agent for TNT...lol...thats crazy...here's an article I found on it

Competitive bodybuilders and many others are continually on a quest for leanness. Used by the hardcore since Dan Duchaine's reporting of it a couple years ago, DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) has managed to steadily gain popularity as a powerful tool for weight loss. Interestingly, DNP was first used to ignite TNT in the early 1900’s. In 1931 a study released by Stanford University declared that DNP was able to cause amazing weight loss; subsequently it found its way into many diet potions and medications; regulation was much less strict during this time than the present, and many of these products were available over the counter. Two years later DNP was banned by the FDA as a dieting agent due to its inclusion in many OTC dietary supplements.

purelife1

i used it years ago ..many long nights of sweating..yellow skin and eyes and dificulty with vision..i had to throw my matress away as i sweated so bad at night..lost at least 1 lb every day though and still ate doritos and slurpees..had to drink cool drinks to cool you down..ran fever for days at a time..my temp would stay around 102-103 every day...always lost 7-12 lbs a week when i ran it but gained 4-5lbs in the first thre days when i came off ....

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i used it years ago ..many long nights of sweating..yellow skin and eyes and dificulty with vision..i had to throw my matress away as i sweated so bad at night..lost at least 1 lb every day though and still ate doritos and slurpees..had to drink cool drinks to cool you down..ran fever for days at a time..my temp would stay around 102-103 every day...always lost 7-12 lbs a week when i ran it but gained 4-5lbs in the first thre days when i came off ....
thats hardcore

purelife1

thats hardcore
its a older drug that was brought back to life from the book Dirty Dieting from Dan Duchane..i dont recomend it to anyone..stupid me could have died while was on it..your body is basically on fire

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've known a couple of people who have used it and if do don't know what you're doing it might be the worst thing you could put in your body. if literaly can kill you when your temp gets to high. if used safely it's fine just like anything else but one doseage for me miht be too high for you. you need to carry around a therometer to see where you're temp is at most of the day. i am not saying use it cause you can really do some damage or worse

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5