Worried about PCT

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I completed a cycle of M1T only 3 days ago. I gained 8lbs, still holding all of it.

I am 29, 6'1 and 190lbs bodyfat good.

Did a two week cycle, started off on just 5mg a day, after two days upped to 10mg then 15mg, tailed down to 5mg and stopped.

For the last three days i have been doing 600mg of Designer Supps 6OXO (2 * 300mg tabs) and 1000mg of trib first thing on waking.

No problems with the boys, morning wood first things, maybe a little acne but after reading some of the threads about gyno and other sides appearing weeks after the fact i am a little concerned. Should i perhaps invest in some Nolva? (looked on Lion nutrition for it but couldnt find it??)

Thanks for your time, i appreciate this must be the 329469023540279 M1T thread!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes you definitely should have used Nolva. You can get it at custom nutrition warehouse, which is one of our board sponsors.

propho

Awards
  • Established
also did you mean ergopharm's 6-oxo? Designer supps doesn't make 6oxo??

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
also did you mean ergopharm's 6-oxo? Designer supps doesn't make 6oxo??
yes sorry egopharm. Thanks for all responses. So the general opionion on 6OXO is that it is not effective?

mrfumetsu

Awards
yes sorry egopharm. Thanks for all responses. So the general opionion on 6OXO is that it is not effective?
i'm currently stacking nolva & 6oxo for my PCT.... i did a 4 week cycle of M1T, and by the end of the fourth week I finaly started to feel some tissue building up in my nipples. It wasn't sore, and it was very minor. 3 days into PCT the tissue disappeared...

I like 6oxo cause I feel like it drops my water weight a lot faster than nolva by itself. It also gives great vascularity. Get some Nolva from customnutritionwarehouse.com ....its called Tamoxifen Citrate.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
M1t is NOT a prohormone, therefore post-cycles intended for prohormones are not going to be sufficient, you need at LEAST some clomid in there if not nolva.

ManBeast

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes you definitely should have used Nolva. You can get it at custom nutrition warehouse, which is one of our board sponsors.
Thanks for all replies. I have checked out custom nutrition warehouse, do they ship to the UK? Or can anyone recommend a site in the UK?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all replies. I have checked out custom nutrition warehouse, do they ship to the UK? Or can anyone recommend a site in the UK?
I believe Custom has recently stopped shipping out of the U.S. If he has, you can try ctdre.com, teamliferesearch.com, or lionnutrition.com.