1-AD/1-Test, hairloss and RBA

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to buy 1-AD, but i'm concerned about hairloss and i've read different opinions about this:...

1-testosterone - A legal steroid, at least for the time being. It's very androgenic and very anabolic. Although it's a 5-alpha-reduced steroid it converts to DHT through an unknown pathway, so using Proscar along with it won't avoid DHT conversion. Its anabolic/androgenic ratio (~(1.5-2):1) is slightly higher than that of test (1:1). Be wary while using this product if you value your hair.
Steroids and Hair Loss

Dihydroboldenone, while not overly androgenic, is a potent anabolic. It has been demonstrated that the drug binds extremely well and selectively to the androgen receptor and stimulates androgen receptor transactivation of dependent reporter genes (2, 3). This equates to a drug that possesses the ability to stimulate significant muscle growth while not producing androgenic side effects.
Also, androgenic side effects would also be extremely infrequent for most users as there is little in the way, in terms of attributes of the drug, to produce these.
Dihydroboldenone/1-Testosterone Profile - MuscleChemistry.com

What do you think about 1-T (or 1-AD), is it mild or not for hairloss? :confused:

1AD/1T has a good a:a ratio and it isn't dht related so it should be mild on hair, but i've read 1-Androsterone binds extremely well to the AR (androgen receptor), and this could agravate hairloss, so... i'm very confused with this compound.

Edit. I've found this:
Any androgenic hormone molecule binding to the receptors in your scalp could advance hair-loss in someone prone to MPB. When using steroids, especially those with strong receptor binding characteristics like 1-test or Trenbalone, the actual steroid itself could be a contributing factor to your hair loss, in addition to any elevated levels of DHT in your system.
cool thread on hairloss - MESO-Rx

So, it seems that the main factor in steroid's related hairloss is the androgen receptor binding characteristics of the roid, more than the a:a ratio or even if it is dht related or not.

That could explain why some dht related roids like anavar are extremely mild on hair.

BTW, if someone is interested in this, searching info about AR-binding of steroids i've found this:

It is unclear whether anabolic steroids act on skeletal muscle via the androgen receptor (AR) in this tissue, or whether there is a separate anabolic receptor.

When several anabolic steroids were tested as competitors for the binding of [3H]methyltrienolone (MT; 17β-hydroxy-17a-methyl-4,9,11-estratrien-3-one) to the AR in rat and rabbit skeletal muscle and rat prostate, respectively, MT itself was the most efficient competitor. la-Methyl-5a-DHT (la-methyl-DHT; mesterolone) bound most avidly to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) [relative binding affinity (RBA) about 4 times that of DHT].

Some anabolic-androgenic steroids bound strongly to the AR in skeletal muscle and prostate [RBAs relative to that of MT: MT > 19-nortestosterone (NorT; nandrolone) > methenolone (17β-hydroxy-l-methyl-5a-androst-l-en-3-one) > testosterone (T) > la-methyl-DHT]. In other cases, AR binding was weak (RBA values < 0.05): stanozolol (17a-methyl-5a-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazol-17β-ol), methanedienone (17β-hydroxy-17a-methyl-l,4-androstadien-3-one), and fluoxymesterolone (9a-fluoro-11β-hydroxy-17a-methyl-T). Other compounds had RBAs too low to be determined (e.g. oxymetholone (17β-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one) and ethylestrenol (17a-ethyl-4-estren-17β-ol).

The competition pattern was similar in muscle and prostate, except for a higher RBA of DHT in the prostate. The low RBA of DHT in muscle was probably due to the previously reported rapid reduction of its 3-keto function to metabolites, which did not bind to the AR [5a-androstane-3a,17β-diol and its 3β-isomer (3a- and 3β-adiol, respectively)].

Some anabolic-androgenic steroids (only a few synthetic) bound to SHBG (la-methyl-DHT >> DHT > T > 3β-adiol > 3a-adiol = 17a-methyl-T > methenolone > methanedienone > stanozolol).

The ratio of the RBA in rat muscle to that in the prostate (an estimate of the myotrophic potency of the compounds) was close to unity, varying only between about 0.4 and 1.7 in most cases. The present data indicate that 1) the existence of a putative anabolic receptor distinct from the AR must be questioned, 2) many anabolic steroids interact with the AR (generally with lower RBA than NorT or T), 3) some steroids with anabolic-androgenic activity in vivo do not bind to the AR, and must have an indirect mechanism of action (e.g. via biotransformation to active compounds, by influencing the metabolism of other steroids, or by displacing them from SHBG). (Endocrinology 114: 2100, 1984)
Relative Binding Affinity of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids: Comparison of the Binding to the Androgen Receptors in Skeletal Muscle and in Prostate, as well as to Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin -- SAARTOK et al. 114 (6): 2100 -- Endocrinology

Acording to this, stanozol/furazadrol would be safer PHs for hair.

BTW, anyone knows if the RBA of 1-Androsterone is the same than the RBA of 1-Test? Anyone knows the RBA of Superdrol?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning to buy 1-AD, but i'm concerned about hairloss and i've read different opinions about this:...

Steroids and Hair Loss

Dihydroboldenone/1-Testosterone Profile - MuscleChemistry.com

What do you think about 1-T (or 1-AD), is it mild or not for hairloss? :confused:

1AD/1T has a good a:a ratio and it isn't dht related so it should be mild on hair, but i've read 1-Androsterone binds extremely well to the AR (androgen receptor), and this could agravate hairloss, so... i'm very confused with this compound.

Edit. I've found this:

cool thread on hairloss - MESO-Rx

So, it seems that the main factor in steroid's related hairloss is the androgen receptor binding characteristics of the roid, more than the a:a ratio or even if it is dht related or not.

That could explain why some dht related roids like anavar are extremely mild on hair.

BTW, if someone is interested in this, searching info about AR-binding of steroids i've found this:

Relative Binding Affinity of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids: Comparison of the Binding to the Androgen Receptors in Skeletal Muscle and in Prostate, as well as to Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin -- SAARTOK et al. 114 (6): 2100 -- Endocrinology

Acording to this, stanozol/furazadrol would be safer PHs for hair.

BTW, anyone knows if the RBA of 1-Androsterone is the same than the RBA of 1-Test? Anyone knows the RBA of Superdrol?
I have used 1-AD 1-Test and Methyl 1-test..and I never shed any hair on any of these compounds..Then again I do not believe that I am prone to MPB..The only steroid that I noticed any shedding from was Anadrol I lowered the dosage started using Nizoral shampoo and it stopped..But it scared the hell out of me..I think if your prone to mpb almost anything steroid will accelerate the process..IMO

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I have used 1-AD 1-Test and Methyl 1-test..and I never shed any hair on any of these compounds..Then again I do not believe that I am prone to MPB..The only steroid that I noticed any shedding from was Anadrol I lowered the dosage started using Nizoral shampoo and it stopped..But it scared the hell out of me..I think if your prone to mpb almost anything steroid will accelerate the process..IMO
True, but i'm prone to mpb and i've ran several cycles of Bold+Hdrol without any hairloss.

But now i want try something stronger, that's why i'm searching for a stronger hormonal that don't affect the hairloss too much.

And for what i've read, the Androgen Receptor RBA (Relative Binding Affinity) seems te be the main factor to determine if a PH can agravate hairloss, not the a:a ratio.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but i'm prone to mpb and i've ran several cycles of Bold+Hdrol without any hairloss.

But now i want try something stronger, that's why i'm searching for a stronger hormonal that don't affect the hairloss too much.

And for what i've read, the Androgen Receptor RBA (Relative Binding Affinity) seems te be the main factor to determine if a PH can agravate hairloss, not the a:a ratio.
Well it definately seems like you did your homework so your probably more informed about this than I am..But once you leave the safe realm of Bold and H-drol there's definately more of a chance your gonna shed,but unfortunately there really is only one way for you to find out,and that's to take it.Everybodys different a thousand people could tell you it dosen't make them shed but you might be the one it does.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the record Nizoral shampoo does help.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the good fight! i am prone to MPB and i have tried almost every compound available, both legal and otherwise. i am lucky enough to get a very clear sign that a steroid is aggravating it - my scalp itches at the front. as a barometer, i tried M-DHT (incredibly androgenic) back in 2004 and not only did i turn into an aggressive prick, my hairline itched 24/7...also had ridiculous libido. ergomax, max-lmg did very similar things to me.

1-T (and consequently 1-AD) is generally rough on hairlines. it made me itch. it is 5-A reduced, and generally speaking, 5A-reduced roids are harsher on hair...there are exceptions of course.

if you want something strong that leaves your hair alone, superdrol is your friend. epistane is also potent but easy on hair. equipoise is good, as is deca if you can deal with the sides. test + finasteride is also a good option, but libido problems can result.

also get your hands on some Revita shampoo. stuff really works. some ppl swear by topicals, but i dont mess with them.

fyi - i have about 95% of the hair now as i did when i started cycling.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I've never heard anyone complain about hairloss on Superdrol.Although I'm sure there's always a rare exception.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Yes, SD seems to be the safest option for hair among the strong PH/DS.

Another good option would be tren ph, but i'm taking finasteride ED, and 19Nor+finasteride is a very bad combo for hair.

So i think the safest option is SD.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro 1-test/ 1-ad is murder on hair.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, SD seems to be the safest option for hair among the strong PH/DS.

Another good option would be tren ph, but i'm taking finasteride ED, and 19Nor+finasteride is a very bad combo for hair.

So i think the safest option is SD.
Either halodrol, or superdrol in low doses is a safe bet. The key is not to go crazy with doses, or then everything gets tossed out the window pretty much in terms of low sides.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome to the good fight! i am prone to MPB and i have tried almost every compound available, both legal and otherwise. i am lucky enough to get a very clear sign that a steroid is aggravating it - my scalp itches at the front. as a barometer, i tried M-DHT (incredibly androgenic) back in 2004 and not only did i turn into an aggressive prick, my hairline itched 24/7...also had ridiculous libido. ergomax, max-lmg did very similar things to me.

1-T (and consequently 1-AD) is generally rough on hairlines. it made me itch. it is 5-A reduced, and generally speaking, 5A-reduced roids are harsher on hair...there are exceptions of course.

if you want something strong that leaves your hair alone, superdrol is your friend. epistane is also potent but easy on hair. equipoise is good, as is deca if you can deal with the sides. test + finasteride is also a good option, but libido problems can result.

also get your hands on some Revita shampoo. stuff really works. some ppl swear by topicals, but i dont mess with them.

fyi - i have about 95% of the hair now as i did when i started cycling.
Epi is a rather androgenic compound, and from what I have heard not hair friendly at all.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I've rejected that option. I think the "winner" is SD
A 3 weeker at 10mg is a very potent, and mild on hair cycle. Will still put on at least 10 pounds lean, given diet is in check. No need to go above 10, trust me!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how is pmag for hair loss compared to hdrol? looking to hear of real experiences to those prone.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how is pmag for hair loss compared to hdrol? looking to hear of real experiences to those prone.
Pmag is slightly more androgenic, and less anabolic. Not a whole ot of user feedback on pmag, as it was only around for a limited time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pmag is slightly more androgenic, and less anabolic. Not a whole ot of user feedback on pmag, as it was only around for a limited time.
its still easily available just so you know, i picked up 2 bottles by CEL a few weeks ago just to stock up, because they will in fact be gone and never made again by CEL.

i did the hdrol at 75mg for 5 weeks, my main concern was hair, and i dont think i lost anything at all. so ill have to give the pmag a try, may keep it to 4 weeks since it can hit the hair harder.

i stocked up on 2 havocs, but after reading this thread i posted it somewhere and considering selling them.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its still easily available just so you know, i picked up 2 bottles by CEL a few weeks ago just to stock up, because they will in fact be gone and never made again by CEL.

i did the hdrol at 75mg for 5 weeks, my main concern was hair, and i dont think i lost anything at all. so ill have to give the pmag a try, may keep it to 4 weeks since it can hit the hair harder.

i stocked up on 2 havocs, but after reading this thread i posted it somewhere and considering selling them.
Oh thats right CEL makes it now. I was refering to the orig Promagon25 that came out when the halodrol-50 boxes were around. Just keep doses on the low side, and you should be ok.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh thats right CEL makes it now. I was refering to the orig Promagon25 that came out when the halodrol-50 boxes were around. Just keep doses on the low side, and you should be ok.
do you consider a 50/50/75/75 low? or straight 50 for 4 weeks?

it would be my second methylated cycle, hdrol was my first which i did 5 weeks 50/75/75/75/75

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you consider a 50/50/75/75 low? or straight 50 for 4 weeks?

it would be my second methylated cycle, hdrol was my first which i did 5 weeks 50/75/75/75/75
It's best to assess things as you go along. Yea that looks ok, but keeping it at 50 is the safe bet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i also stocked up on 2 bottles of Primaforce Havoc (same as rpn)

but now i want to sell the bottles because of hair issues.

i wonder if i can keep the risk very low if i ran it at 20/30/30 and then onto a pct if that would be beneficial. i reacted to my recent hdrol cycle very well the first 3 weeks, but i know this is a different compound.

seems like most people running epi lose hair after the 3 weeks is done, but if 3 weeks at that dose doesnt do anything i should consider selling my bottles.

unlike my bulk on hdrol, i was hoping to use epi on a extreme cut this late summer and my pmag january of next year. yes i long term plan like crazy.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Epi is a rather androgenic compound, and from what I have heard not hair friendly at all.
wrong.

Q ratio (anabolic:androgenic) is 12 - super high. i dont put TOO much stock in vida Q ratios, but they are a decent starting point. i'm not saying a person cant lose hair on an epi compound, but that pretty much means they'd have lost it on ANY other steroid too.

i've run it for EXTENDED periods and experienced minimal, if any itching and no loss/shedding. it's also easy on my liver....i've had bloodwork done after months on it, and they were still in range. i was pleasantly surprised.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wrong.

Q ratio (anabolic:androgenic) is 12 - super high. i dont put TOO much stock in vida Q ratios, but they are a decent starting point. i'm not saying a person cant lose hair on an epi compound, but that pretty much means they'd have lost it on ANY other steroid too.

i've run it for EXTENDED periods and experienced minimal, if any itching and no loss/shedding. it's also easy on my liver....i've had bloodwork done after months on it, and they were still in range. i was pleasantly surprised.
No. Here you go if you want numbers. It's just about as androgenic as test, and not something known for being hair friendly in predisposed individuals. I have heard many, many people complain of hair issues on epi/havoc. Not sure what your point about Q ratios has to do with anything here.

https://www.primordialperformance.com/store/steroid-profiles.html?id=19

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wrong.

thats your personal experience, which is cool. but ive read alot of threads on where people lost their hair on epi, so whatever it is it doesnt have a good rep on hair. thats final. question is if you are willing to take the risk or if you care.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
thats your personal experience, which is cool. but ive read alot of threads on where people lost their hair on epi, so whatever it is it doesnt have a good rep on hair. thats final. question is if you are willing to take the risk or if you care.
like i said before...a person who thinned with epi would have thinned with just about any other steroid. some people are really really sensitive.

i've literally used everything you can imagine, and i am ridiculously diligent in monitoring my hair. epi is easy on my hairline, even at 40mg/d, and i am definitely mpb-prone.

i encourage anyone looking to make lean gains to try an epi product if they are mpb-prone...obviously keep close tabs on your hair, but i think it is a good choice. besides, it's cheap, easy to get....certainly moreso than eq or deca.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
like i said before...a person who thinned with epi would have thinned with just about any other steroid. some people are really really sensitive.

i've literally used everything you can imagine, and i am ridiculously diligent in monitoring my hair. epi is easy on my hairline, even at 40mg/d, and i am definitely mpb-prone.

i encourage anyone looking to make lean gains to try an epi product if they are mpb-prone...obviously keep close tabs on your hair, but i think it is a good choice. besides, it's cheap, easy to get....certainly moreso than eq or deca.
How old are ya?

cmc

cmc

Awards
I had plenty of hair shedding off of the original 1ad.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
How old are ya?
30...started at 24. only thing i never tried was tren / methyl-tren...i can't be sweating, anxious, sleepless and lose hair all at once!

just remembered - if you can get it, methyl-stenbolone that was in Mass Caps a few years back - that's easy on the hairline too. one of my favorite compounds ever, actually.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
No. Here you go if you want numbers. It's just about as androgenic as test, and not something known for being hair friendly in predisposed individuals. I have heard many, many people complain of hair issues on epi/havoc. Not sure what your point about Q ratios has to do with anything here.

https://www.primordialperformance.com/store/steroid-profiles.html?id=19
I know I'm a month late on this thread but since the primordial performance educational was brought up, has anyone looked at the Tren page, in particular the hair loss sides rated as 1 which is the same as h-drol and super-drol. Even though its andro ratio is 500? When I asked PP, I got this response: "Id say its moderate to minor... its a potent androgen but it has no 5a-reduced metabolites so its quite a bit more friendly than plain old testosterone. (which can convert to DHT)"

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of the old1-ad sitting around and after reading this thread I am scared to use it

azertyfred

hello everybody,and sorry for my bad english,i am come from belgium..and i have a question:finasteride is ou isn't bad for gains during an epistane cycle??thank your for you answers

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
hello everybody,and sorry for my bad english,i am come from belgium..and i have a question:finasteride is ou isn't bad for gains during an epistane cycle??thank your for you answers
Epistane is 5a-reduced, so finasteride don't do nothing with it

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm a month late on this thread but since the primordial performance educational was brought up, has anyone looked at the Tren page, in particular the hair loss sides rated as 1 which is the same as h-drol and super-drol. Even though its andro ratio is 500? When I asked PP, I got this response: "Id say its moderate to minor... its a potent androgen but it has no 5a-reduced metabolites so its quite a bit more friendly than plain old testosterone. (which can convert to DHT)"
IMO, Tren isn't mild on hair. Yes, it is 19-nor related compound, not DHT related, but it have a very high AR Binding Affinity, and that seems to be another important thing that take part in the hairloss.

And remember, not all DHT related compound are bad for hair (Oxandrolone,...)

I think there're DHT related compounds milder for hair than some non-DHT, due to the low AR binding affinity of that DHT related (Stanozolol,...)

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is 5a-reduced, so finasteride don't do nothing with it
Wow this was something I'd been pondering for a while now too. What about say, BOLD?

I found this (edit) That double bond is also responsible for Equipoise´s resistance for being changed by the 5- 5-Alpha-reductase enzyme

azertyfred

hello and first sorry for my bad english,im belgian....i'd to take epistane for my first cycle and im on finasteride for 5 years..if i had well understood..finasteride will be useless for stopping hairloss with epistane???do you know that i'd lost a lot of hairs in a 4 weeks cycle of epi??and do you think that anavar or t-bol would be better coupling to fina??and last question if i lose hairs with epistane,can i risk to lose them many time after the end of 4 weeks cycle??thanks everybody and to jberto to your precious advices

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
hello and first sorry for my bad english,im belgian....i'd to take epistane for my first cycle and im on finasteride for 5 years..if i had well understood..finasteride will be useless for stopping hairloss with epistane???do you know that i'd lost a lot of hairs in a 4 weeks cycle of epi??and do you think that anavar or t-bol would be better coupling to fina??and last question if i lose hairs with epistane,can i risk to lose them many time after the end of 4 weeks cycle??thanks everybody and to jberto to your precious advices
Correct, finasteride is useless for any 5a-reduced PH/DS/roid

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
What about say, BOLD?
Yes, H-Drol and Bold are the milder PHs for hairloss. I'll add Furazadrol too to that list (fura is DHT-related, but its Relative Binding Affinity to the Androgen Receptor is very low)

Now I'm on HDrol (75mg/day) + Bold (1000mg/day) cycle and i've no shedding, and next week i'll add a fura clone to that cycle

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, H-Drol and Bold are the milder PHs for hairloss. I'll add Furazadrol too to that list (fura is DHT-related, but its Relative Binding Affinity to the Androgen Receptor is very low)

Now I'm on HDrol (75mg/day) + Bold (1000mg/day) cycle and i've no shedding, and next week i'll add a fura clone to that cycle
Are you going 4 weeks or 6?

I found this on b b Progestins do not aromatize to estrogens and being a 5-alpha-reduced analog prevents conversion to DHT.
I'd assume then that tren and m-lmg are also 5-a reduced...

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I did not have any shedding problems on 1-T for the 6 weeks i used it. I did add Nizoral shampoo though.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Are you going 4 weeks or 6?
This is my cycle:

Bold: 800/800/800/800/800/800/1000/1000
HDrol: --/--/--/--/--/75/75/75/100/100

Now i'm on week 7. No sides (no hairloss, no lethargy, no libido issues,... nothing!), so maybe next week i'll add Furaz.

I've gained some pounds of muscle and lost some fat and my body look way more "hard" and vascular, so the cycle is going OK.

BTW: I take finasteride and minoxidil everyday, and 1 cap of reversitol (v1) in the morning and another in the night.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
This is my cycle:

Bold: 800/800/800/800/800/800/1000/1000
HDrol: --/--/--/--/--/75/75/75/100/100

Now i'm on week 7. No sides (no hairloss, no lethargy, no libido issues,... nothing!), so maybe next week i'll add Furaz.

I've gained some pounds of muscle and lost some fat and my body look way more "hard" and vascular, so the cycle is going OK.

BTW: I take finasteride and minoxidil everyday, and 1 cap of reversitol (v1) in the morning and another in the night.
I very well could be wrong but is Furaz not similar to pstanz? I've read P-stanz is hard on the head too.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I very well could be wrong but is Furaz not similar to pstanz?
Yes

I've read P-stanz is hard on the head too.
I think furaz isn't too bad on hair.

The lack of the 3-keto make it a weak androgenic compound, and there're studies showing that its RBA to the AR is very low

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on 11 oxo/sterone and hairloss? I can't find the ratio for that one.

vwl1980

Awards
Just curious J-berto, why do you take the reversitol one in am and one at night? I am about to start that same cycle, bold @ 800mg for 8 weeks and Hdrol 75 6 weeks and I also have a bottle of reversitol laying around..... I am thinknig of replacing P-mag with the Hdrol since I have some of that to.... I also have the same concerns of hairloss

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Just curious J-berto, why do you take the reversitol one in am and one at night?
I take 1mg of finasteride in am and 1mg in pm, and i take reversitol am and pm to combat the rise of estrogens that finasteride could make