New to the PH's...lookin for advice and such

Awards
hey guys, ive been training on and off for 4~ years now. last summer i trained very intensely through this past february when an injury offset me. i took 2 months off to gather myself and am back at it again. my diet is coming along well (im cutting for now). my goals when and IF i decide to use PHs will be to add muscle while mainting or maybe reducing BF. im 5'10 and between 195-200lbs on any given day. ive been doing a lot of reading on PHs and have concluded that i cant just decide what will work. while i understand the biochemistry of it all, i think experience in this area speaks volumes, so i come to you guys for help and advice. also, i dont want anything too strong...im not competing or anything, i just want something to help me out. so what do you guys advise and/or reccomend?

thanks, p

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
Honestly, bro, I would wait. Most prohormones shouldn't be used until the age of 21. I would recommend suppressing cortisol as much as you can. But, if you really want to use PH's, go with a 1AD/4AD transdermal. It is a good start for begining PH users.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, bro, I would wait. Most prohormones shouldn't be used until the age of 21. I would recommend suppressing cortisol as much as you can. But, if you really want to use PH's, go with a 1AD/4AD transdermal. It is a good start for begining PH users.
Exactly what I was thinking. 1AD/4AD stack was the first one I had and it worked wonders.

Awards
appreciate it guys...yeah, i read the disclaimer about 21 yrs old...im 20.5, so im rounding up. it wont be for another couple of months before i start as well. how long of a cycle>? i was thinking 4 weeks, but im not sure if thats enough to get the gains out of it?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
The 1ad/4ad stack I did was for a month but nowadays I think it's best to go for 6 weeks due to 4ad not kicking in good for a couple weeks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
added 180lbs to my squat rep (15reps) over 2-4week cycles of 1-ad at 400mg.
GREAT STUFF

Awards
added 180lbs to your squat...damnnnn

where is the best (reliable+lowprice) place to purchase PH's?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
added 180lbs to your squat...damnnnn

where is the best (reliable+lowprice) place to purchase PH's?
Check out Power Nutrition, you can even get customized transdermals.