First cycle :)

Wrait

Awards
After failing to put the 4AD into a fucking solution(dunno hhow i managed that) I decided to go for sus.

Quite intresting indeed, Im doing Sustanon(250) every 3 days and I cant believe it, Im growing...Im real skeptic to things unless I try them... Im gonna use Winstrol the last 3-4 weeks of my 10week long cycle.

Also trying various injecting spot which is very funny I think, learning something new too. I was damn scared of syringes and needles but damn, I kinda like em now. So far Ive done spotinjections in both of my legs(thigh I think its called in english), my behind, my deltoids and now first time I tried my traps, very intresting indeed(had to do traps infront of mirror to make sure I dont hit blood vein...it hurted though I was really nervous).

Hopefully Ill post some pics before and after, so far Im up 6-7kg(Im starting my 4 week now) which I think is nice, also strenght is getting bigger.

This not really a question just a summit of how Im doing right now :)

Thx all and take care...

40 in 12

Awards
congrats on your crossing to the dark side :) and dont forget your PCT

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and or Clomid should be used. The quicker your natural test comes back the easier it will be keep the gains.

40 in 12

Awards
Nolva and or Clomid should be used. The quicker your natural test comes back the easier it will be keep the gains.

Just what i was gunna say. I prefer to run clomid and just have nolva on hand in case :)