epi to mdrol bridge or mdrol to epi bridge?

thehazzle

Awards
Thinking of 4 weeks epi @30-40mg to cut up a bit then 3-4 weeks mdrol @20mg lean bulking.
This will probably get me leaner but at the same time the gains made from mdrol will be harder to keep post cycle

Or do I run the cycle in reverse so I cement the gains into PCT

Thoughts?

MrRobRage

Awards
Mdrol to Epi... make your gains then solidify them and make sure you keep them by running to epi.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
absolutly m-drol to epi. M-drol will give you quick ridic gains. Doing epi after will help u gain some muscle memory to keep them around, just as mr rob said.

Ive done that stack before, just be sure to watch for shutdown. M-drol will shut u down then with a few weeks of another substance after your natty test will be in ruins. great gains though, just know ur bod.

get anabrolic

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Good advice!

thehazzle

Awards
Haha Yeah of course I'm planning on ending up shut down its superdrol! Just didn't fancy going for the injects this time round.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
in the middle of the same thing, was doing mdrol tren stack then bridging into epi. This is first week of epi, I dropped the tren cause lethargy was so bad

thehazzle

Awards
Big beef how you finding it and what doses you been taking?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
as far as where am I finding tren, I just had left overs. I was doing a lean bulk so to speak, 90mg a day of tren and 10mg of drol on workout days and 5mg on off days. On the epi I am running 30mg a day

MrRobRage

Awards
i dont know why on here and other forums i keep hearing some people suggesting the "take the harsher compound last" method. Its bro-science at its finest...

rsr08

Awards
Not tryin to hijack the thread, but I am planning on running my first bridge. I'm doing:

Mdrol 10/10-20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/30/30/30 and 40 the last 3 days

I was wondering how bad the shutdown is. Nolva would certainly get my natty test up and running after the cycle, right?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I think shut down varies from person to person. I have not experienced any on ph's, of course I only run lower doses