What syringe to use...

tallbikerguy

Awards
If I were to do a cycle of deca + test c, what syringe should I be looking to get? Can I mix the two substances in the same shot? Would it be stupid to ask on the forum where to get syringes online?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
If I were to do a cycle of deca + test c, what syringe should I be looking to get? Can I mix the two substances in the same shot? Would it be stupid to ask on the forum where to get syringes online?
18 guage to raw and 23 to shoot. both is the same is fine as long as they're both oil and not oil and then the other water based.......

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
18 guage to raw and 23 to shoot. both is the same is fine as long as they're both oil and not oil and then the other water based.......
this.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
depends on oil consistency....but id draw with a 20g and pin with a 25g....use 1 inch on delts and thighs and 1.5 inch for glutes

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I like drawing with 21g. 18g needles are huge and really tear up the vial stopper which increases the chance of getting a chunk floating around in the vial. The extra 20 seconds or whatever it takes to draw with a 21g are worth it to me if it means greatly reducing the chance of that happening.

Also, I see no need to pin with anything larger than 25-27g. If it's too slow for you then you're probably pinning to fast. I even pin with 1/2" 29g insulin needles for quads and delts when injecting 1ml or less. For all other areas, if you need more than 1.25" (the length of the 27g needles I use) to get into the muscle then you're a fatass.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
3/8 delt 1.5 glute 1'' quads is what Ive used, all with 23g.

I drew from amps with a 21g, so I didnt have to worry about the rubber stopper :yup:

gtm3680

Awards
Im running test (e) and Deca ....is the calves a good area to pin...

andro

Awards
spotinjections.com- this shows where & how to pin

tallbikerguy

Awards
It is legal to buy syringes in FL? How about sources, websites you guys have tried? I hope my question is not out of line

tallbikerguy

Awards
Does anyone at least KNOW if they are legal to buy in FL?

neta1o

Awards
If you search for Unreals Guide to Injectables on the forum there is some good info there too about sizes etc