i was going to start my cycle today but two things came up

bigrich954rr

Awards
which are these two ?. my first shot do i take 500mg if im doing 250 twice a week.

sec one is i was congested because i was sick the last week and my doc put me on (Guaifenex) which is a decongestant so should i wait till im off of it or it wont matter . i feel good now it was mostly for my allergies.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
which are these two ?. my first shot do i take 500mg if im doing 250 twice a week.

sec one is i was congested because i was sick the last week and my doc put me on (Guaifenex) which is a decongestant so should i wait till im off of it or it wont matter . i feel good now it was mostly for my allergies.
I don't understand what you're asking. If you're doing 500mg/week, then do 250mg 2 times/week. Say Mondays and Thursdays, Tuesdays and Fridays, etc.

I would just wait till your off the meds bro, don't take a chance with anything if you don't have to. Whats a few more days...

GIJoe

Pat Tillman, American HERO
Awards

The others will reply soon, but I would say don't start your cycle off by overloading your system with a double dosage; plus if this is your first cycle (assuming you're over 21) I would test for interactions by injecting a fractional dose to make sure you don't react to the solvents. I don't recall any interactions between this allergy med and injects, I only see interaction with heparin, an anti-coagulant (BTW, what's your cycle consist of?).

bigrich954rr

Awards
i thought i saw a post where it said to double up on the first shot

bigrich954rr

Awards
ok thanks my cycle is 1-14 test cyp 500mg twice a week winny 12-16 ed 50mg

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Just go with 250mg 2/week. I've not seen anyone do 500 up front.