PH cycle am i missing anything?

Topbod

Awards
Running a 6 week cycle of tren/hdrol the ph is called tren black it's 90mg tren/5mg ppflex

Tren- 90/90/90/90/90/90
hdrol-50/75/75/75/75/75
ppfelx is just 5mg b/c its in the ph

cycle supports/assists
Milk thistle
DHEA for lethargy i believe that's how you spell it
200mg p5p a day, 200mg b6,.5 arimidex eod since tren can cause prolactin i wanna be on the safe side, and if i already have prolactin induced gyno but got rid of it almost all of it but i don't want it to flare up during cycle or get worse.

PCT
Now help me out on this, i have perscribed nolva from a doc 10mg tabs for 30 days but ive herd this can cause gyno to get worse so is clomid a better option. or clomid+nolva? also after i run that i plan on using letro.

Please don't bash on me if i forgot anything but this is why i'm posting to be sure i didn't miss anything... thanks for the help in advance.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Running a 6 week cycle of tren/hdrol the ph is called tren black it's 90mg tren/5mg ppflex

Tren- 90/90/90/90/90/90
hdrol-50/75/75/75/75/75
ppfelx is just 5mg b/c its in the ph

cycle supports/assists
Milk thistle
DHEA for lethargy i believe that's how you spell it
200mg p5p a day, 200mg b6,.5 arimidex eod since tren can cause prolactin i wanna be on the safe side, and if i already have prolactin induced gyno but got rid of it almost all of it but i don't want it to flare up during cycle or get worse.

PCT
Now help me out on this, i have perscribed nolva from a doc 10mg tabs for 30 days but ive herd this can cause gyno to get worse so is clomid a better option. or clomid+nolva? also after i run that i plan on using letro.

Please don't bash on me if i forgot anything but this is why i'm posting to be sure i didn't miss anything... thanks for the help in advance.
seriously doubt you're gonna need adex while on. and yes clomid instead of nolva is good. why do you want to run letro?

Topbod

Awards
bc of my pre existing gyno so no adex? why not?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i dont see the need for Adex really , i mean if u havent purchased it id just get some formestane LV and take 1 or 2ml most before bed and thats gonna keep estro down. but id get clomid instead of nolva since it can effect the prog receptor i think is the reason behind not using clomid for Progestin based Ph.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
bc of my pre existing gyno so no adex? why not?
you don't have anything there that is going to aromitize. tren has prolactin issues, PP and hdrol you shouldn't have any estro issues. keep it for PCT

Topbod

Awards
So no ai's while on the cycle? but everything else looks good? can i use nolva+clomid?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I would deff recommend Higher doeses of nolva, mainly for the first week or two. many people who choose not to ramp down and hold the same dose for all of pct usually at least do it at higher doses, like 20mg a day.

For a 6 week cycle, I would go 40mg a day for week one, then ramp it down as follows:
40/30/20/20

I Also usually add in Clomid for the frist week or two of my PCT. Suggested dosing for pct including both nolva and clomid:
clomid: 100/50/0/0
Nolva: 20/40/30/20 ... then mabey 10 a day if needed

Topbod

Awards
awesome thanks for the advice, but i still wanna know if i need an ai while on this cycle? i do have a small case of gyno and used letro for a month and got it down to as small as it's gonna get. but i wanna make sure it doesn't flare up or get any worse,

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
well your SERM (nolva) is your main defense against gyno. An ai does prevent estrogen conversion, but not in the specific way that serms block breast tissue growth.

i personally do add in an ai, I like iforce reversitrol. I have added it in dosing it as prescribed starting in the second to last week of pct. The thought behind this is that its a step down in strength from nolva, and will help ween you off all this ****.

Topbod

Awards
so reversitrol instead of an ai? and should i run it through my entire cycle or should i hold off on it and see if symponts of further gyno start producing?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
reversitrol is an AI. I suggest starting it in your second to last week of your pct.

(the reversitrol cycle is 4 weeks long. first two weeks with your nolva, then after you are done with nolva, the second two weeks alone.)

Topbod

Awards
Okay i think i get what you are saying. or wait are you saying i should use nolva while on cycle? or are we talking about pct here?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Adex, 6-oxo, reversitrol start 2 weeks after you start the Clomid and ramp it down just like the Clomid.
remember nolva and 19-nor products (tren) are a no-no it has a tendency to up-regulate the progestion receptor but i believe this can be debated, google it and research it. although with tren being a progestion, therefore causing a possible increase in prolactin (milk for you nipples) you might want to have something to address the prolactin issue and i believe caber will do this. do not confuse progestin induced gyno for estrogen induced

Topbod

Awards
i appreciate the help... and i will let you guys know how my cycle goes, i start march 25th or so. also. since i have to bottles of tren should the longest i go is 6 weeks? or could i go to 8 weeks? or is that way to much.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate the help... and i will let you guys know how my cycle goes, i start march 25th or so. also. since i have to bottles of tren should the longest i go is 6 weeks? or could i go to 8 weeks? or is that way to much.
longer you run something the more the chance of two things happening.
#1 the ph/ps will start producing gains
#2 you increase the likelihood of side effects which can range form BP issues to gyno

when you get to 5 weeks take an honest look at that time to determine if the sides and the gains are worth continuing.

Topbod

Awards
longer you run something the more the chance of two things happening.
#1 the ph/ps will start producing gains
#2 you increase the likelihood of side effects which can range form BP issues to gyno

when you get to 5 weeks take an honest look at that time to determine if the sides and the gains are worth continuing.
alright man i appreciate it... i will do that. also should i be on b6 and p5p through the enitre cycle? i've herd to only use p5p and drop the b6 also since Tren Xtreme which is tren black (19-Nor) is not methylated - should i not use a Milk Thistle?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
id keep the thistle because u still have that small amount of Phera in the ph ur taking. or even better would be 1G ALA, 1G NAC, and if u have extra cash SAM-E 400mg /day

Topbod

Awards
id keep the thistle because u still have that small amount of Phera in the ph ur taking. or even better would be 1G ALA, 1G NAC, and if u have extra cash SAM-E 400mg /day
what the heck is same-e lol? and yeah i'm also taking h-drol. so instead of taking milk thistle you think i should take same-e or 1g ala?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
1 gram of ALA or R-ala, 1 gram of NAC, and if u have extra cash SAM-E 200mg is enough with the others listed. ala and nac are sufficient IMO

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
take b6 with the sam-e too. and p5p is good with tren. i would get some caber or l-dopa aswell.

sAME (S-Adenosylmethionine) is the bioactive form of methionine which increases cellular Glutathione levels. In the body, sAME methylates and converts into the powerful anti-oxidant, Glutathione. Aside from sAME's anti-oxidant role, it is also very beneficial in enhancing mood and aiding in joint health as well.

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is the acetylated form of the amino acid L-Cysteine. Like sAME, it helps the body in manufacturing the powerful antioxidant Glutathione.

Vitamin B6, and Folic Acid help prevent sAME from being metabolized into homocysteine or re-methylate homocysteine back to sAME.

Topbod

Awards
gotcha, but i thought caber and stuff wasn't needed for this cycle?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
about milk thistle. yes. if your takng h-drol as well definitely need it, independent of anything else u want to add.

Topbod

Awards
okay cool, also when i get off letro do i need to take nolva for rebound reasons? or can i jsut jump on my cycle? any thoughts?