pplex question

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I've read that pplex should begin with a low dose and then taper up to a higher dose. For example: 10/20/30/30. The Ultra Mass stack by APS contains 40mg Tren and 10mg pplex per cap. The directions on the bottle say to take 2-3 caps a day, which would of course be 20-30 mg of pplex per day. What would be the best route using this compound? Tapering or using as directed?

P.S. Not running a cycle, just curious.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would run it 10/20/20/20. . . I had great success running p-plex this way as a stand alone product. Plus, with the addition of the Tren in there I really dont see the need in going to 3 caps. To me that would bring more side effects as both compounds can elevate Bp pretty high, possible prostate issues, etc and high doses of tren will destroy your libido. I would suggest taking some Formestane on cycle as well just as a precaution cause both of these products have the potential to cause booby problems. Just play it safe more doesnt always mean better especially with these compounds. Is this your first cycle?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. No, this isn't my first cycle. It will be the third IF I ever run it. I have the bottle sitting here but I'm not too eager to start it. I'll be patient as this is first methylated compound.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If u decide to run this I would def say 2 caps a day.

Umm I hope those arent ur stats btw lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Phera at 40/40/40/40...it's slow to kick in...you won't be disappointed with this dosing. It'll make you feel like a million bucks.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
If u decide to run this I would def say 2 caps a day.

Umm I hope those arent ur stats btw lol.

Nah, it's just to go along with my sig lol.

Thanks for the replies. I'm looking for another 15 pounds natural. I promised myself I wouldn't touch it till then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Nolanaf67 Anabolics 16
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 3
Post Cycle Therapy 27