Plain and Simple Question

golfermj23

Awards
I was going to start a cycle of M1-T but needed some straight advice. I have done three cycles of 1AD and had good results except for some breakouts on my shoulders. I have the NAC, Hawthorne Berry and extra potassium for the cycle. However, I have not taken 4-AD or 1-Test before.

When I start the cycle of M1-T, how uch 4-AD do I need to have to go for a 2 week cycle? I know powernutrition.com sells the stuff but I need some help with that as well. On the "build your own transdermal" page, it has 5 different items you have to choose from (4-Hydroxy Testosterone, T-Gel, Transport Matrix, 1-Test, and 4AD) Which ones of these do I need to get and how much of each one (and please cost efficient - just for a two week cycle) on this page from powernutrition.

If someone could help me out with this, that would be great!

golfermj23

Awards
How long would 1 bottle of T-gel, 5 grams of 1-test and 2.5 grams of 4-AD last if this would be what I need to purchase? Thanks.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
At moderate dosing (2 squirts/day), 1 bottle of t-gel will last 4 weeks.

golfermj23

Awards
At moderate dosing (2 squirts/day), 1 bottle of t-gel will last 4 weeks.
So is that what I need to buy? I bottle of 1-gel, 5 grams of 1-Test, and 2.5 grams of 4-AD? And how long will all of this last me at a moderate dose per day?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
So is that what I need to buy? I bottle of 1-gel, 5 grams of 1-Test, and 2.5 grams of 4-AD? And how long will all of this last me at a moderate dose per day?
If you want a 4-week cycle, thats all you need to buy. I would max it out with 10g of PH in it though.