Nolva Once a Week... Beneficial?

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Since Nolva (and Clomid) has a half life of 5-7 days. Then would taking 10-20mg of nolva, once per week, while on cycle be beneficial?

I was thinking of doing this more as a pre-cautionary step. Wouldn't just once a week of nolva be beneficial (while on cycle) to give me that extra safety?

What are your thoughts?

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would be beneficial. 10-20 mg once a week isn't going to maintain good saturation levels in the blood, even with a longer half life.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
what you are getting into is drug half-life vs active half-life. At what doseage is nolva going to be effective for the results you want? Chances are on cycle 10mg total is not what you are going to want for an entire week.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Since Nolva (and Clomid) has a half life of 5-7 days. Then would taking 10-20mg of nolva, once per week, while on cycle be beneficial?

I was thinking of doing this more as a pre-cautionary step. Wouldn't just once a week of nolva be beneficial (while on cycle) to give me that extra safety?

What are your thoughts?
Safety for what? What kind of cycle?

If you're talking about gyno protection, no it's not a good idea. If you're running aromatizables and are worried about gyno, an AI is the way to go.

MattofCC

MattofCC

Awards
Fatal funnel,
No it's not. Studies show that Nolva suppresses the androgen receptor. which counter acts most anabolics, including HCG. Only take it during cycle IF: you fel gyno creeping up on you. In that case, take it for about two weeks during cycle to counter act the estradiol/estrogen/gyno (but like i said, only when your nipples feel tender).