5 g of 4ad/ 5 g of oht in t-gel

flexster

Awards
From the above title, what would that equate to in mg's per dosage or per squirt?

Looking at doing this for possible future stack along with either m1t(doesnt bother me) or possible m1,4diol.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well,

Lets do our math :)

1 bottle of T-gel is 120ml.
1 serving (one pump) is 2ml
5 grams of 4-ad is 5000mg
5 grams of oht is 5000mg

Soooooo....

One serving of the T-gel would yield:

83.3mg of both compounds.

Make sense?

A

flexster

Awards
No, Im dumber than a box of rocks:confused:

Would that be a good amount?

Well,

Lets do our math :)

1 bottle of T-gel is 120ml.
1 serving (one pump) is 2ml
5 grams of 4-ad is 5000mg
5 grams of oht is 5000mg

Soooooo....

One serving of the T-gel would yield:

83.3mg of both compounds.

Make sense?

A

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
bumping this up since many people have problems figuring out how many mgs per squirt.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute - you lost me - whats this "squirt" thing you speak of?

flexster

Awards
This will be my next stack:
5 g of 4ad/ 5 g of oht in t-gel
m1,4diol

After I finish the M-D / M4OHN stack that I am currently running.

Ive read several suggestions on dosages for m1,4diol but has there been more of a final conclusion on it?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a fun stack. Your libido should go crazy with that much oht.

flexster

Awards
Now, if I want to get 800mg's every day, now many squirts would that be?

8?

flexster

Awards
So if the absorption rate is 40%(on the high side), I would be getting roughly 333mg per day.

Anyone go that high?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4-oht wont shut you down hard (im not going to say its non suppressive yet)
so PCT shouldnt be a problem.... also 33mg of 4-oht a day is Alot... thats around 2.3-2.4 grams a week.... 1200-1500mg a week as a stand alone should be more than enough....

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
so PCT shouldnt be a problem.... also 33mg of 4-oht a day is Alot... thats around 2.3-2.4 grams a week.... 1200-1500mg a week as a stand alone should be more than enough....
that would actually be .23 grams a week. correct me if i am wrong. so to get the 1200-1500 mgs a week i would need roughly 200mg a day.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I stacked some 4-oht with my last cycle and loved it. My PCT went very smooth. I will always use it from now on.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
what did your cycle look like cuffs? i bought a 5g oht 2.5 1t and 2.5 4ad transdermal.. was thinking of stacking it with m1t sometime in the future.. think that will combat the m1t lethargy?

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
what did your cycle look like cuffs? i bought a 5g oht 2.5 1t and 2.5 4ad transdermal.. was thinking of stacking it with m1t sometime in the future.. think that will combat the m1t lethargy?
you read my mind. i think m1t and oht would be a wicked stack. would you have to start the transdermal oht prior to the m1t just like if it were 4ad?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
My cycle was the following:

Weeks 1-6: 4AD (5 grams) 4OHT (5 grams) in T-Gel (4 squirts ED)
Weeks 3-6: M1T (10mg ED)

I gained 14.5 pounds, most noticeably after the first 2 weeks with the M1T. I did begin to get some unwanted fat, but I had upped my calories quit a bit from my normal. So, after week 4 I cut my calories back some.

For PCT I ran Nolva at 40mg for the first week, 2mg the second, and 10mg the third. The only side affect I had was the back cramping between days 8-15. Nothing too bad though. I was able to still do my dead lifts and squats. My libido sky rocketed while on this cycle, and I never got shut down during PCT.

It's been about five weeks since my cycle ended and my strength gains are still noticeable, even though I have dropped about 4% b/f. I got my arms just above 18" cold flexed, but lost over 1/4" as of today. Vascularity is certainly more noticeable. My wife doesn't like tha part, but I sure as hell do!

My next cycle I'm going to try the following and see how I react to it. Or, I may change a couple of things up. It's not set in stone yet.

Week 1: M1T (10mg ed)
Week 2: M1T (5mg ed)
Week 1-6: Transdermal 1-test (5 grams), 4AD (5 grams),
4OHT (5 grams)
Week 3-6 M5aa (40mg w/o days only)

PCT will be Nolva at the normal dosages.

I'm going to try this more as a maintenance cycle to drop some b/f and harden up a bit more. I want to get at 10% or under for the first time in about 11 years. I'm at 14% now. So, cal's will not be increased. If anyone has any thoughts on this one, please feel free to comment.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I had zero lethargy while on the cycle I posted. I may be one of those that don't suffer from that side, like NPursuit I believe it was.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
damn that is a pretty expensive cycle. do you think you would have gotten better results from the oht and 4ad alone if you would have shortened the cycle and increased the dosages?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BTW, 10 rgams is a LOT of powder to be putting in the bottle by anyone's standard. Remember back in the day when that was the limit for the 8 oz. bottle?? ;)

To help with the dissolving it may be helpful to use a small metal ball or marble. Place the marble in the bottle and use that to increase shaking eficiency (think small ball in a spray paint can). Use it with normal heating, etc.

Chemo

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
To help with the dissolving it may be helpful to use a small metal ball or marble. Place the marble in the bottle and use that to increase shaking eficiency (think small ball in a spray paint can). Use it with normal heating, etc.

Chemo
Great idea!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If you want to do it right, one could use a metal ball and when done mixing simply use a strong magnet to walk it up the side and out the top ;)

Chemo

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
alright i dont think this has been asked before.. but are the t-gel bottles microwave safe? anyone ever try/think about microwaving it.. it's a lot faster than using a water bath to heat it..

(w/o the metal ball :eek: )

i know, im a lazy SOB

raylewis

Awards
I'm doing 2 squirts 4AD BDC Transdermal in the morning and 1 squirt in the evening stacked with 20mg M1T. Anyone else splitting up their doseage of 5 grams or taking it at once?