Work out on M-Drol?

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Let me start by saying I didn't know if I should post this in the anabolic forum or training. I put it here because I will be on M-drol and want to know if I should do more or less considering my diet will be huge and I'll be on the compound. Goal will be a lean bulk (not afraid of the few fat pounds that will come). Right now I work on a 4 day rolling schedule.

Depending on how my abs feel I will determine frequence and type of ab workout.

Day 1: Chest and Tris
Flat Bench bb press 4-5 working sets 6-10 reps
Incline db Press 3x6-10
Incline Fly 3x6-10
Decline BB press 3x6-10
Machine flies 3x6-10

Over head tri ext: 3x8-10
straight bar Pushdowns: 3x6-10
Dips (emphasis on Tri's) 3x as many as I can do

Day 2: Back and Bi's
Dead Lift: 5 working sets 5-10 reps
Lat pulls: 5x 6-10
Wide grip rows: 3x6-10
Close grip rows: 3x10-12

bb curls 4x6-10
Preacher 3x6-10
Hammers: 3x6-10

Day 3: Shoulders and Traps
Overhead Db press 4 working sets 6-10
Lateral raises 4x8-10
Front DB raises 4x6-10
Upright Rows 4x8-10

Day 4: Legs
Squats: 4 sets ATG 6-10 reps
Lunges. 2 sets accross the gym with Dumbells
Leg press: 3x8-10
Leg EXT: 8-10
Leg Curls: 6-10

Day 5: off
Repeat

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Forgot one thing:
LEg day I also do calve raises 4x15-20.

Questions? Am I doing to much or to little of something?
Should I increase the frequency of some compound movements to twice a week?

I want to take advantage of every single thing I can.

seancho

seancho

Awards
Personally, I suggest avoid splitting workouts. For the best results I'd stick with doing one muscle group each day. The nutrients you consume throughout the day typically wont refuel two groups efficiently (back and tris, etc) unless you're eating well above your caloric intake. I used to do the same thing in the beginning but if you want to truly develop each muscle group then you want to focus on one per each workout day.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Personally, I suggest avoid splitting workouts. For the best results I'd stick with doing one muscle group each day. The nutrients you consume throughout the day typically wont refuel two groups efficiently (back and tris, etc) unless you're eating well above your caloric intake. I used to do the same thing in the beginning but if you want to truly develop each muscle group then you want to focus on one per each workout day.
Thanks for the input. I think you meant back and Bi's instead of Tri's. My point is that by taking superdrol I should be able to recover better/faster provided I supply my body with enough calories and Nutrients. The only thing I split is Chest Tri's and back and bi's and that's due to the fact it has given me the best results. I've dedicated a whole day to arms before and it didn't yield results like this.

Anyone else? again seancho, thanks for the input.

ianm4208

Awards
Can someone address if he is on the correct forum? I will be doing a very similiar thread soon. Thanx

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
"doggcrapp training" (DC) is popular somewhat. It Would go together with mdrol like salt and pepper IMO.

Personally with your rountine, I'd cut back on some exercise's man. Too much for chest for example. Just hit all parts, upper, mid etc, no need to work the same part of the muscle twice. Throw in some "shocks" such as drop sets, super sets, etc.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i think 5/3/1 could be amazing for strength

TeddyNorcross

Awards
"doggcrapp training" (DC) is popular somewhat. It Would go together with mdrol like salt and pepper IMO.

Personally with your rountine, I'd cut back on some exercise's man. Too much for chest for example. Just hit all parts, upper, mid etc, no need to work the same part of the muscle twice. Throw in some "shocks" such as drop sets, super sets, etc.
Hard, Thanks for the input. That's what I'm looking for. I didn't know if it would be better to double up on some body parts since I'll be on the sd. I will def throw in some drop sets.

I'd do DC but from everything I've read it seems you need a partner to get the most out of it and that's not always an option for me.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I did a split like this on m-drol

day 1: Shoulders/arms
day 2:Legs
day 3: off
day 4: chest
Day 5: back (w/DLs)

and I agree with chest just hit the three parts, theres no reason to go overbaord, especially bc after your first excersize your gonna loose a lot of your stamina, or thats how it is with me.

my chest was:
Incline DB sets of 8/6/6/4
Flat BB Bench sets of 8/8/6
Decline BB Flys 8/8/8
Incline cable flys 10/8/6

then every few weeks change up wither BB with DB, the order you do these, or switch around incline with decline for your flys. Doing this is a great way to add a few weeks to a workout split u really like before you should change it all together. (if you change your routine every 6-8 weeks)

good luck though, and when it comes down to it, your going to be making gains no matter what, your on m-drol. lmk how your progress goes, im curious.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
I did a split like this on m-drol

day 1: Shoulders/arms
day 2:Legs
day 3: off
day 4: chest
Day 5: back (w/DLs)

and I agree with chest just hit the three parts, theres no reason to go overbaord, especially bc after your first excersize your gonna loose a lot of your stamina, or thats how it is with me.

my chest was:
Incline DB sets of 8/6/6/4
Flat BB Bench sets of 8/8/6
Decline BB Flys 8/8/8
Incline cable flys 10/8/6

then every few weeks change up wither BB with DB, the order you do these, or switch around incline with decline for your flys. Doing this is a great way to add a few weeks to a workout split u really like before you should change it all together. (if you change your routine every 6-8 weeks)

good luck though, and when it comes down to it, your going to be making gains no matter what, your on m-drol. lmk how your progress goes, im curious.
I'll keep you posted. It's actually gonna be an m-drol Epi Bridge.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I actaully did that too. I jumpstarted an epi cycle with my remaining m-drol pills, for like 2-3 weeks at 10/20/20, starting epi that 3rd week. One thing to watch out for though, is shutdown. M-drol is uber harsh and even after a week or two it can begin to shut u down. add another few weeks of epi after that without any pct, and you may be in for a harsh recovery.

not much adice here, just saying you should be very careful and know ur body.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Ahh, I actaully did that too. I jumpstarted an epi cycle with my remaining m-drol pills, for like 2-3 weeks at 10/20/20, starting epi that 3rd week. One thing to watch out for though, is shutdown. M-drol is uber harsh and even after a week or two it can begin to shut u down. add another few weeks of epi after that without any pct, and you may be in for a harsh recovery.

not much adice here, just saying you should be very careful and know ur body.

Yea, I'm cool with my doc and have insurance so I'f anything shows up to far gone I will quit my cecle and start PCT. I got blood work done on an H-drol cycle.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Zach, you saying 3 sets with reps at 5/3/1 across the board for everything?
not quite.. its actually a very interseting program for those stalled with other programs not making strength gains.. its vey set program.. and reps and percentages of weights r laid out for u in an easy to follow manner... ive been reading alot about it lately.. theres alot of talk about it in the powerlifting section of this board.. i plan to start this program in 6 weeks after i finish the current program im on that i got from this months flex magazine.. i started the new program the day i started my mdrol.. this new program helped out alot due to muscle confusion.. but if i ever ran superdrol/mdrol in the future i would for sure use 5/3/1 program.. everyone i know that ran this program had phenomenol results heres the link:
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/how_to_build_pure_strength