Superdrol/Haladrol

n00blifter

Awards
Hi, this is my first post here, so please bear with me.

I just recently stepped over to the dark side. I purchased an OTC "prohormone" with the profile of

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (15mg)

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,
4-diene-3-17b-diol (12.5mg)

which I understand to be superdrol (a prohormone, which is basically a designer oral steroid) and haladrol (a prohormone). I know that since both of these compounds are methylated they are quite toxic to the liver.

I am still in a cutting phase right now, and won't be taking these orals for a few months, so I have some time to research and acquire all of the best supps to counteract the negative side-effects. I simply bought them already because I know that with a profile like that, they won't be on the shelf for much longer.

My question to the forum is this, what should I do as far as pre-loading, cycle support and PCT. I have never taken an anabolic before, other than creatine, glutamine, etc. I understand milk thistle is important for a couple of weeks before and throughout the 4-week cycle. I also understand that it is a good idea to have a SERM on hand in case any gyno occurs (but I am unclear how to obtain a SERM). As far as PCT goes, I am entirely confused. I know that Nolvadex is preferred as a PCT from Superdrol; I am wondering if anyone has a link that is a reputable source for it, or if not that then Rebound XT. Then after a week or two of that, I should go on a test-booster. Right now I am leaning towards Cellucor's P6, but am open to better suggestions from anyone with more experience than me.

Basically I would like an educated supp list for pre, cycle and post. Remember I have months before I am even going to be ready to take the compound.

Any help critiquing what little knowledge I have, and steering me in the right direction would help. Oh, btw, I am a 29 y/o man, not a 17 y/o as I saw elsewhere on this forum attempting to take the same compound. I have made up my mind to take it, even though h-drol would have been a safer intro. I plan on netting the gains from this 4-wk cycle, hopefully keeping at least 15 lbs. of the mass, and never going anabolic again. Thanks for any and all constructive input.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Preload on AI's cycle support for a week and take it thru the cycle and pct. PCT should include a SERM, nolvadex (60/40/20/10) or clomid (100/50/50/25). Use a test booster like PP's sustain alpha LV. Use a cortisol control like lean xtreme. I personally like AI's post cycle support as well after the cycle. Creatine during pct is recommended. Umm.... I assume your diet and training are in check. Letm e know if you need any more help. Good luck bro.

n00blifter

Awards
So, if I understand you correctly, I only need one of a SERM, nolva or clomid, not all three?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you only need one of the choices he outlined.. not all three. Its a solid set-up that hes described.. just be sure to use the Cycle Support..

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So, if I understand you correctly, I only need one of a SERM, nolva or clomid, not all three?
Yes, you only need one of the choices he outlined.. not all three. Its a solid set-up that hes described.. just be sure to use the Cycle Support..
Just to clarify - nolva and clomid are both types of SERMs. Use one or the other, not both. I prefer clomid during pct and nolva on cycle for wet cycles. Thats just a personal preference.

n00blifter

Awards
Thanks so much for the help. I realized that Clomid and Nolva were both SERMs after reading bodi420's newbie guide to steroids. Lots of good info there. As I said before I am cutting right now, and will be taking the compound later during my bulking phase.

I have a question about this, should I take the compound at the beginning or end of my bulk. I am thinking end, so that I get as much natural gains as possible--in my mind I see this as perhaps preventing stretch marks. Then taking the losses once I go into PCT and starting another cutting phase. What do you guys think?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29