Tren Cough

bigmoe70

Awards
I am about to enter my 7th week of my Test E/Tren E/Dbol cycle and I've been coughing quite a bit the past few days, especially at night. I don't know if I'm just sick or it's the tren because I thought the whole tren cough thing only happens while injecting (which I have had no problems with that yet). So is it possible that this is from the tren? And is there any way of getting rid of it? I am taking 300mg per week (150mg twice a week).

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I am about to enter my 7th week of my Test E/Tren E/Dbol cycle and I've been coughing quite a bit the past few days, especially at night. I don't know if I'm just sick or it's the tren because I thought the whole tren cough thing only happens while injecting (which I have had no problems with that yet). So is it possible that this is from the tren? And is there any way of getting rid of it? I am taking 300mg per week (150mg twice a week).
You're most likely just sick. As you said, "Tren Cough" occurs during or immediately after injecting.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Well tren cough usually happens while injecting.

i personally ONLY get tren cough when i inject into my glute, no cough in my delt though

most likely you are only sick or getting sick. take a day or 2 to rest and replenish your body with optimal nutrients and then take it from there.

im assuming your taking tren E? very potent be careful with it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 60
Haza25 Pro Bodybuilding 4
JoeBrooklyn Anabolics 11
Anabolics 7
anarchy Anabolics 8