Horrendous pump

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys do about the horrendous pump that happens when on AAS? Im not talking about when doing deads or squats I mean when you just want to go for a FREAKIN WALK. I tried going on my normal 3mile walk yesterday and I barely made it 1.5 my calves were so pumped they hurt and hurt bad, I thought I was going to have to stop and have my wife get the car. My calves get pumped up just from driving, normaly this would be a good thing but I was planning on doing some hiking this weekend.

HeavyBomber

Awards
Are they cramping?
Make sure you're getting enough water, calcium, potassium and sodium in your diet.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
no no cramps I learned my lesson on that once before
drinking about a 1.5 gallons water per day and also taking calcium, potassium, and taurine along with all the other multi-vits and minerals and anti-ox's normally taken with cycle

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
what are you on? Dbol and fina combined gave me the worst pumps I ever had. couldn't make it 2 flights of stairs

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, what do we do?? We enjoy it :D Give yourself extra time to walk around hahah :)

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I suggest you read your signature again.:)

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I was afraid that would be the answer. Oh well I'll deal with it. On the good side I have gained about 1/2 inch on my calves so far.

BROTHER AT ARMS

Awards
if u are "on" run .25 armidex everyday it will help with the pumps and help with bloating, i drank pedilyte, it really helped with the cramping.