WINNY ONLY

timmy202

Awards
:thanks:Thinking of doing a Winny only cylce for the summer.Did two cycles of test only in past.Any thoughts

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stack it with at least a low dose of test. what are ur goals? stats?

Budlite74

Awards
ive done a few winny only when I was in college, loved it. Dont go past 5 weeks IMO, and make sure you take liver supps

timmy202

Awards
How about pct for it,Dose it shut you down as much as other cycles?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
How about pct for it,Dose it shut you down as much as other cycles?
steroids are steroids. some are harder to recover from, but all should be followed up by a SERM

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
steroids are steroids. some are harder to recover from, but all should be followed up by a SERM
Exactly. Same for "pro-hormones", because as far as practical application goes, they are essentially all the same.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With a win only cycle you might be best to bump to dosing to atleast 60-70 mg per day. Maybe someone else has anecdotal evidence saying not to do this, but it isn't a particularly potent steroid and I don't see the point in running it if not to see some decent gains.

Budlite74

Awards
if you take 50ed you will see great gains, i would not take more then that due to the fact it lowers your liver counts drastically,

trancenation

Awards
how many pounds do you gain...strength?

no thread jack

Budlite74

Awards
pounds will vary, but strength increase will start within the first week. just make sure you do it when you have time to workout good for 6 days a week to get the best results

trancenation

Awards
pounds will vary, but strength increase will start within the first week. just make sure you do it when you have time to workout good for 6 days a week to get the best results
How much strength gains? like absurd amounts or like....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
theres a difference between training correctly and over training. steroids or not, ur body still needs to rest and recover.

...having said that, 5 days a week is plenty. those who choose 6-7 days a week are usually the ones who like cardio and say they "train" 6-7 days a week.....but 2-3 of those days will be cardio only.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres a difference between training correctly and over training. steroids or not, ur body still needs to rest and recover.

...having said that, 5 days a week is plenty. those who choose 6-7 days a week are usually the ones who like cardio and say they "train" 6-7 days a week.....but 2-3 of those days will be cardio only.
Honestly I like to train 6 days a week, but only if one of those days is devoted to arm only training.

For a split: Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders, Arms, Traps/calve/forearms, Off, repeat

Another favorite 6 day a week of mine is: Chest/Shoulders, Back, Legs, each twice a week, one day off.

Budlite74

Awards
How much strength gains? like absurd amounts or like....
For a single substance, its big for using just one substance alone! Like if your lets say shoulder pressing 65lbs dumbbells, you will be doing 90-100lbs

only thing i can tell you is just try it

Budlite74

Awards

your right, depending on your body type of course. Again, regarding this thread on winny only cycle nos, if taking winny only for 5 weeks, you can train 6 days a week for 5 weeks only, it will not be over training.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11