proper pct

superman12345

Awards
alright i have decided on a 6 week cycle of test prop-100mg eod, and winny 100-mg eod for a quality lean mass, and cutting cycle . The cycle has been proven to work for me about two years ago, however losing the gains was a different story due to pct knowledge. I am also going to use 20 mg of nolva a day to make sure gyno and water retention doesn't occur, even though water isn't a huge issue with prop. My question is do i need to take Hcg and clomid or will clomid alone be enough for pct, and how much of each to take.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
1. no need for nolva throughout cycle, use it if you get a gyno flare-up.
2. Use HCG throughout cycle, 500iu 2x weekly, not necessary for PCT
3. use nolva for PCT, a better choice than clomid

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My last PCT, I did the nolva/6oxo combo, I really liked it, I felt like I recovered considerably quicker this time around that I had in previous cycles :)

superman12345

Awards
i am very prone to gyno, so i would like to run nolva during just to be safe. wouldn't hcg be a waste during cycle because testestorone will be up due to prop.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
i am very prone to gyno, so i would like to run nolva during just to be safe. wouldn't hcg be a waste during cycle because testestorone will be up due to prop.
If your very prone then use the nolva. As for the other question, listen to Jweave and research the answer to your question.