Spring Recomp Cycle

Madhops

Awards
Hey everyone, just wanted to get everyones opinions on a recomp cycle I am planning for mid march. I was looking at running x-tren @90mg per day and hdrol @50mg per day. This isn't my first cycle by any means, but is my first time using this combo together. I'm looking to get lean for the summer and add a bit of mass to my frame(stats/workout/diet plan posted below). I was also planning on using eviscerate and dcp on during this cycle as well to speed up the fat loss. Anyone do anything similar and get good results?

Stats
Ht 5'10
wt 195lbs
bf 12.2 % (via calipers)

Bench 300 x4
Squat 415x6
deadlift 315 x6 (not good I know)

Vertical leap 33in

Workout plan
Mon: Back/shoulders sprints
tue: 22min jog plyometic jumps
wed: chest/tri sprints
thurs: 22min jog plyometric jumps
fri: legs/bi
sat rest
sun rest

Diet

3500 cal per day

11% fat

34% carbs

55% protein

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks good. what length are u running the "tren" and hdrol? are u bridging?

Madhops

Awards
Forgot to put that in there...I'm running both stacked for 4 weeks.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would go 6 wks. Plus maybe look at bumping the fat to 25% and dropping the carbs to 25%. Making sure the fats are healthy ones and the carbs are all complex except postwo.

I would personally run it:
tren 90/90/90/90/90/90
hdrol 50/75/75/100/100/100

but that just me cause Iove hdrol a higher doses. You should get super lean and vasc.

Looking at ur split I would consider a 4-5 day split. Keeping the weight fairly heavy 6-12 rep range.

Madhops

Awards
I just started my cycle on wed, so far nothing really to report. I'm going to run it as lifting sugested, with the hdrol bumped up. I've felt a bit of extra energy in the gym the last day or 2, but one noticeable thing is my cardio seemed to take a major hit. I was doing sprints today(100m) and was just winded badly by my 5th one, normally I can get 10 out without a problem.

I would go 6 wks. Plus maybe look at bumping the fat to 25% and dropping the carbs to 25%. Making sure the fats are healthy ones and the carbs are all complex except postwo.

I would personally run it:
tren 90/90/90/90/90/90
hdrol 50/75/75/100/100/100

but that just me cause Iove hdrol a higher doses. You should get super lean and vasc.

Looking at ur split I would consider a 4-5 day split. Keeping the weight fairly heavy 6-12 rep range.