Dbol at the end...

40 in 12

Awards
Just curious to what everyone's opinions on using Dbol at the end of a cyle as well as at the beginning, say for example:

Test 500 mg/week 1-10
Dbol 30 mg/ed week 1-4 and also 9-12
starting PCT promptly 12 hours after last dbol dose

Would this be additionally beneficial? Im am doing this cycle minus the dbols weeks 9-12 starting monday. I will have extra dbols laying around that i will want to put to good use. any input? :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
its not anyones first pick to harden up at the end of a cycle but if you run a good anti e combo it will work. Tren or winny would be much better though

you could if you wanted to just run the dbol 1 to 6 or even 8 if you are carefule

40 in 12

Awards
i was going to opt for winny weeks 7-12, but this is my first cycle so, would that be alright?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Winny 7-12 would be fine with 500mg of test a week. that sounds like a nice first cycle, dbol-test to start and dbol-winny to finsh. Just remember to take care of your liver.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would combine to 17AA at the end. Combining dbol and winny would put a little bit of stress on your liver. I have heard of using dbol in a cutting cycle.. I think that there was an article over on massmonster.com about that.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I thought he was talking about running dbol at the start and winny at the end? or did I get that wrong?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
use dbol at the beginning and winny 7-12, you have the right idea there :) You can use dbol at the end, just not a popular choice, especially considering it's typical effects on estrogen levels. If I have to pick how I want to start my PCT, I'd rather have lower estrogen levels than higher, JMO. (Not that est is bad, however).

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If ya cant get ahold of any winny, actually m1t the last 2-3 wouldnt be too bad either