Basement chemists, chemists etc...please help

tnfiveoh

Awards
I ordered a product from a seemingly legit site who advertised a product as (1)-Androstene-3B-17B-diol (2)-Androstenol aka 1-AD. However, when I recieved my order the label read 3-betahydroxy-(1)-androsteneol-17(ol) acetate ester 2 androstenol acetate ester. Before I demand a refund, Id first like to know what I have and make sure the compounds are not the same and just written differently. BTW, I googled the compound that I received and was not able to find any info. Thx in advance for any help....

juice5299

Awards
i dont know.. but Im doing research right now to make my own gear from powders.. I would really like to make sure I have all the steps right before moving forward.. do you know where I can get the information Im in search of? Any help you can provide me would be appreciated! thank you!

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Try contacting your source to see what they have to say.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this isnt a good board concerning homebrewing. i suggest u try others

tnfiveoh

Awards
Try contacting your source to see what they have to say.
I have and am currently awaiting their reply

This topic/thread was aimed at those who can read a compounds name and discern its intent and proposed effects.

tnfiveoh

Awards
i dont know.. but Im doing research right now to make my own gear from powders.. I would really like to make sure I have all the steps right before moving forward.. do you know where I can get the information Im in search of? Any help you can provide me would be appreciated! thank you!
I hope that you are able to achieve your objective as well but with all due respect, please start your own thread in the appropriate forum so that I can figure out what I have. Id suggest you start at your local university in the chemistry dept. myself.....

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I have and am currently awaiting their reply

This topic/thread was aimed at those who can read a compounds name and discern its intent and proposed effects.
It's common for sources to purposefully mis-label raws in an attempt to dupe customs. That's why I suggested contacting them.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
2 androstenol acetate ester seems like one of the two compounds on Anabolic Xtreme's 3-AD

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a product from a seemingly legit site who advertised a product as (1)-Androstene-3B-17B-diol (2)-Androstenol aka 1-AD. However, when I recieved my order the label read 3-betahydroxy-(1)-androsteneol-17(ol) acetate ester 2 androstenol acetate ester. Before I demand a refund, Id first like to know what I have and make sure the compounds are not the same and just written differently. BTW, I googled the compound that I received and was not able to find any info. Thx in advance for any help....
this place will better suit your question,

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/

goodluck! :439:

Budlite74

Awards
im betting that the package was changed to not look "real" if package was to be snatched

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 9
wfreiling Training Forum 14
wfreiling Training Forum 0