Basement chemists, chemists etc...please help

  1. Basement chemists, chemists etc...please help


    I ordered a product from a seemingly legit site who advertised a product as (1)-Androstene-3B-17B-diol (2)-Androstenol aka 1-AD. However, when I recieved my order the label read 3-betahydroxy-(1)-androsteneol-17(ol) acetate ester 2 androstenol acetate ester. Before I demand a refund, Id first like to know what I have and make sure the compounds are not the same and just written differently. BTW, I googled the compound that I received and was not able to find any info. Thx in advance for any help....


  2. i dont know.. but Im doing research right now to make my own gear from powders.. I would really like to make sure I have all the steps right before moving forward.. do you know where I can get the information Im in search of? Any help you can provide me would be appreciated! thank you!
    •   
       


  3. Bump on topic/thread......

  4. Try contacting your source to see what they have to say.

  5. this isnt a good board concerning homebrewing. i suggest u try others
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Try contacting your source to see what they have to say.
    I have and am currently awaiting their reply

    This topic/thread was aimed at those who can read a compounds name and discern its intent and proposed effects.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by juice5299 View Post
    i dont know.. but Im doing research right now to make my own gear from powders.. I would really like to make sure I have all the steps right before moving forward.. do you know where I can get the information Im in search of? Any help you can provide me would be appreciated! thank you!
    I hope that you are able to achieve your objective as well but with all due respect, please start your own thread in the appropriate forum so that I can figure out what I have. Id suggest you start at your local university in the chemistry dept. myself.....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tnfiveoh View Post
    I have and am currently awaiting their reply

    This topic/thread was aimed at those who can read a compounds name and discern its intent and proposed effects.
    It's common for sources to purposefully mis-label raws in an attempt to dupe customs. That's why I suggested contacting them.

  9. 2 androstenol acetate ester seems like one of the two compounds on Anabolic Xtreme's 3-AD

  10. Still nothing from the source......anybody?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tnfiveoh View Post
    I ordered a product from a seemingly legit site who advertised a product as (1)-Androstene-3B-17B-diol (2)-Androstenol aka 1-AD. However, when I recieved my order the label read 3-betahydroxy-(1)-androsteneol-17(ol) acetate ester 2 androstenol acetate ester. Before I demand a refund, Id first like to know what I have and make sure the compounds are not the same and just written differently. BTW, I googled the compound that I received and was not able to find any info. Thx in advance for any help....
    this place will better suit your question,

    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/

    goodluck!

  12. im betting that the package was changed to not look "real" if package was to be snatched
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An interesting question for the chemists on the Board!
    By johnnyblues in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 11:13 AM
  2. Chemists needed...calling all chemists!
    By ThisGuy02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 08:36 PM
  3. Chemists...
    By xx Zues xx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 06:48 PM
  4. For All You Chemists Out There
    By Dakine315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 12:31 PM
Log in
Log in