FOR THOSE UNDER 21 WHO WANT TO RUN A PROHORMONE

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I found this on another site and i havent seen it here so i felt like reposting it with all the lame PCTs and people running stupid cycles under 21 and asking if it can really be that bad.

"I have been getting an increasing number of messages from individuals under eighteen asking me advice about prohormones. Although, I don't mind having these types of discussions with them, I feel as though I have typed the side effects up for them numerous times and still have trouble detering them from using them, so I want to outline some of the potential risks involved with teenagers using prohormones.

Health Risks

When you are under 21, your endocrine system is still developing. This should be obvious as you are still going through the end of puberty, getting acne, etc. During this time peroid, supplementing with extrogenous hormones is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. There is potential for very serious and long term side effects to occur. I hear all the time some of these people saying that "I've stopped growing, so it's okay". No - it's not okay. There are many other potential side effects besides growth plates. Here is a list of a few.

1) Premature closing of growth plates. This one is the most known about. Even if you think you have stopped growing, there still is a potential for height increase over time. I have known people who are 18+ who have continued to grow in height. Scientists know that growth plates don't fuse completely in some cases until individuals are past 22. Don't be deterred just because you haven't grown taller in awhile.

2) Impotence. Supplementing with hormones while you are still growing can potentially cause PERMANENT impotence and fertility issues in teenagers. When you add testosterone, estrogen and a wealth of other synthetic androgens to your body it can cause problems with your normal testicular growth and function. Remember, some of these effects are more than just temporary.

3) Liver/Kidney Problems. I hear all the time teenagers say "Well my friends used it and they got big and nothing happened to them." Really? How do you know? Have they been to a doctor and had their liver and kidney values checked? I doubt it. Just because a person looks okay on the outside, doesn't mean that they could have a host of problems on the inside. Liver and kidney damage is nothing short of serious. This can occur even in people who are past their teen years.

4) Gyno or "bitch tits". I believe this using androgens in teens can really increase the risk of gyno. Gyno has been known to happen naturally in many teenagers because of already fluxating hormones. When you add more hormones to the mix, you dramatically increase the problems. Remember that once you have gyno, its very hard to get rid of unless you take the proper precautions up front.

5) Hair loss/acne/prostate aggrevation, etc. All of these can be increased and agrevated with external androgen use. Have you ever seen a 20 year old going bald? It's not pretty. Don't think it can't happen to you.

6) Brain function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognative brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you now many years down the road there won't be problems?

Psychological Problems

Being a teenager can be difficult as it is. Getting used to your own body image can be hard if you feel you're different than everyone else. Many teenagers turn to bodybuilding to help improve that image, and that can be a very healthy thing. However, when a teenager becomes obsessed or is only after short term goals of getting ripped in 6 weeks then it can be a very serious problem when prohormones/steroids get in the mix.

1) Abuse. There is a high potential for abuse when individuals turn to prohormones/steroids when they aren't mature enough to handle them. Most of these individuals had these substances recommended to them by friends with erroneous data presented to them on how to use them and how they work. I have seen teenagers on this board claim to never come off cycles of Mag-10 and 1AD. There is no reason to abuse your body like that. Never coming off hormones can have even greater risks than using them for the short term, such as halting normal hormone production permantely. If you have a problem and want to discuss it with us, please post it.

Legal Problems

Using steroids and prohormones underage can have very obvious legal implications. Since all prohormones have labels on them indicated that they are not for use for individuals under 18, you take into liability not only yourself and your family, but risk liability on the manufacturer and seller who sold these substances to you. By doing this, you are hurting the community who use these substances responsibly. Take responsibility for yourself and stay away from these. Causing harm to yourself is one thing, but everytime a teenager uses prohormones, the potential for them being banned increases. Here are some other problems

1) Drug testing. If you are a teenager playing sports, using steroids and prohormones can seem like a good idea to increase your performance. How would it look if you suddenly got tested for them? Being tested for prohormones WILL SHOW UP AS STEROIDS. You will have no recourse for this, and could potentially find yourself being investigated by the authorities.

2) Purchasing steroids is already illegal, but purchasing prohormones can have implications as well. As I already said, on all bottles of prohormones there is a label saying "Not for use for individuals under 18". That is not just printed on there as a joke, that is on there for a reason. If you bought these substances underage and then got into trouble or had one of the side effects listed above from taking these, what do you think your parents are going to do? They are probably going to sue the manufacturer, sue the seller, and possibly contact their congressmen demanding these substances be banned. You just screwed everyone because you were in a hurry to get some quick muscle. Take into consideration the rest of us before you make your irresponsible purchases.

Please read this over and think about what your goals are a long time before you decide to take your health into jeopardy and risk legal repercussions by using prohormones and steroids as a teenager. You not only endanger yourself, but all of us who want to or may want to use prohormones one day. We all want to have good gains and have pefect bodies, thats why we're here. But rushing into things and abusing susbstances is not the answer. There is absolutely no justification for teenagers to use prohormones or steroids. None. So, before you decide to use them - please take some time out, and make a post describing your training, diet and supplemenation. I know that me and the other members of the board would be more than happy to help you make some changes to your diet and training to help gain naturally, without the use of androgens. Doing this, you will save us all a a lot of grief."

ampro

Awards
it is absolutely true. actually can be attested to males under 25. thier natural hormone regulation process is still running rampant and should be taken advantage of naturally. have a solid foundation to build on before running anything

seancho

seancho

Awards
despite what you just posted, I feel that about 3% of teens will listen...when I was a teen I didnt give a flying **** about consequences. ironically, i waited to do prohormones until I was 21.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't have listened. I wanted size NOW! Anything but needles. As long as it was over the counter I thought it was safe to take. I don't think things should be outlawed. Kids taking these "supplements" have me on the fence. Even for a kid EVERYTHING is easy to get i.e., alchol, cigaretes, all drugs,etc., Kids and some adults just won't listen to logic. Dumb ideah, but, To lower the danger maybe prohormones should be sold in complete packages including post cycle therapy. It would make them more expensive and curve people from taking them without too much damage to their bodies(adults anyway)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6) Brain function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognative brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you now many years down the road there won't be problems?
I often suggest for guys to wait until they're in their mid 20s and THIS is one of the reasons.

Thanks for posting this SanchezGreg.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I often suggest for guys to wait until they're in their mid 20s and THIS is one of the reasons.
i like the "hormones still stabilizing aspect". consider that your test fluctuates between low TRT levels to high ones, which means an equivalent of 80-150mg of test injections. so hopefully those levels stabilize somewhere in the middle - like 110-120mg or so. when you crash those levels to 0 with a steroid, your body tries to add that 0 into the mix as an acceptable test level to have....

this turns that hot date on saturday night into a "i'm just not interested".

God knows why, but this is the only argument that i've tried that works.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
despite what you just posted, I feel that about 3% of teens will listen...when I was a teen I didnt give a flying **** about consequences. ironically, i waited to do prohormones until I was 21.
True. And I waited too:)

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
All though all that is about 100% acurrate, what teen will you find thats gonna listen especially if he wants to get bigger, faster, and stronger? Honestly i say just give him the advice he needs with a really small dose and let him find out the hard way. Because the more you tell them over and over the same thing, there just gonna go looking else where for the same advice, end up getting bashed by somebody else, and take it upon them selfs and REALLY end up F'ing there selves up big time!

xxjoker122

Awards
my brother is 18 takes phs 3 times a year gets check ups for liver thoriod kidneys heart and bp once a month and hes fine its just a myth just because a doc says its bad doesnt mean its bad this is true for alot of things if you look at bannanas for example if you eat to much you could die this is true for just about every substance none to man doctors now adays say every thing is bad for you its all bull****.mean while people drink and smoke every day and die every sec...how many people die from using phs a year....i bet its pretty low and the people who did die didnt no what the **** they were doing or they had something else wrong with them and the ph made it worse this is true with alot of subjects.........

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Exactly and I'm sure "ALL" of us felt the same way,in dealing with alot of other things, for instance, the smoking of cigarrettes, marijuanna, drinking(or any type of other drug use), unprotected sex,the selling of drugs,dropping out of school, etc, etc. It's gonna happen regardless, not that i'm trying to promote anyone under the age of 21 to use any ph's/ds's, but i know as to when i was a young blood, you couldn't tell me nothin, but definitetly a positive move for posting this post sanchezgreg, "I SALUTE YOU" on this one. Hope the kids take heed:fing02:

xxjoker122

Awards
but i agree with steriods steriods **** u up plan and simple .....

mball52

Awards
  • Established
good post, however most of the side effects you listed can happen at any age, with the exception of growth plates

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
my brother is 18 takes phs 3 times a year gets check ups for liver thoriod kidneys heart and bp once a month and hes fine its just a myth just because a doc says its bad doesnt mean its bad this is true for alot of things if you look at bannanas for example if you eat to much you could die this is true for just about every substance none to man doctors now adays say every thing is bad for you its all bull****.mean while people drink and smoke every day and die every sec...how many people die from using phs a year....i bet its pretty low and the people who did die didnt no what the **** they were doing or they had something else wrong with them and the ph made it worse this is true with alot of subjects.........
While your 100% right, Its not about the liver, heart, kidney effects were talking about here, its the long term ones were looking out for. Its not untill these teens are in there 60's when they'll realize there suffering severe heart attacks from what they did over 40 years ago. Imagine an alcoholic, Yea he's not gonna drop dead after his 1st, 2nd , even 3rd beer. But surely his liver will give out way before the non-alcoholics does. Yea these PH wont kill you now or any time soon, but when will they kill you is the true question. Yea the chance of steroids killing you is the same chance of you running in the street getting hit by a car, but the main purpose here is dont play with fire or you WILL get burned.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the main point is not just the lack of safety of taking them at a young age, but the reckless manner in which they are taken.

Ive heard way more of 17 year olds taking high dosed tren for long periods of time with no PCT. This type of abuse will hurt you no matter what. also ridiculous mixed steroid cycles...

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I think the main point is not just the lack of safety of taking them at a young age, but the reckless manner in which they are taken.

Ive heard way more of 17 year olds taking high dosed tren for long periods of time with no PCT. This type of abuse will hurt you no matter what. also ridiculous mixed steroid cycles...
thats why rather then bash them for there lack of knowledge, i recomend teaching them and maybe something useful will come out of all this..

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Great post. They won`t listen(as another member already said), but you can`t say you didn`t try. Reps to you!!!!!!!!!!

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I say while we have all these teens volunteering as lab rats, why doesnt somebody just put togehter a group of them and run various cycles the proper way, and see where there at in 40 years. Not saying there gonna die but maybe in the end, the out come will be theres not really a difference, who knows...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones are dumb period...as are steroids.

We choose to step over a line, that is currently "taboo" for many. Just the thought of a steroid makes some people giddy inside. It can become a lust, and as that happens reason vanishes.

When I was maybe 20ish I cam across AMS 4-AD, Decavol, and 1-AD....Reading them they were touted as safe, effective, steroids that are legal and safe!?!?! Awesome....Lucky for me I can be a forum junkie. I wound up landing here at AM about a yearish after I started lifting. Read up, never took them yet and I am now 23, 5 months from 24.

But I do read through Seth Robers "Anobolic Pharmacology" From time to time to keep it fresh, and I do watch peoples cycles, mostly from the shadows. And I plan my own...That being said IT IS STUPID, regardless.

All we can do is try to be as safe as we can while being dumb, same thing as a sky diver, or base jumper....dumb and unnecessary, possibly with great risk, but we do it. Now doing them under 21 is just simply more risky than after. The equivalent of jumping out of a plane with no parachute with a buddy who is going to latch onto you after so many hundred feet....you rely on faith.

I plan to get my test levels checked first and base my decision to cycle or not on that sole fact. Throwing back money in case gyno ever becomes an issue the surgery is pre-covered.

Steroids and the way they act is still a GREY area of research. Many things we know about steroids and our hormonal system is still in the "theory" stage in the medical world. It is a one way trip if you walk down this road, some knows this, some keep telling themselves it can be 100% safe if they do it right. Nothing stops the AAS/PH/DS from triggering a latent DNA coding that you would have preferred not to have enganged.

You do know thats how this works right? The molecule goes into a cell itself, attaches to the receptor, which meets up with more inside the nucleus, which attaches to a specific site of the DNA, your very DNA. The same DNA that will be passed to your kids. And the effects are never 100% predictable in my opinion.

Take everything in this side of the supplement industry, the body building scene, the gym rat life with a grain of salt and understand you have to signed on the dotted line with blood when you play with this fire. Regardless of age.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My pops ran steroids without PCT quite a few times back in the day, im not retarded. Lets hope my safety precautions pay off better dividends to my children =]

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking prohormones and I am 16 (one in particular H-Drol), i am currently on my second cycle of this stuff. About 3 months and also at 6 months after my first cycle i had everything checked(kidney, liver, testosterone, endocrine, and heart) and i was totally fine. The most side-effects I had was only Acne. In teens most of the short term and long term effects of prohormone use are in fact NOT backed up by a single piece of scientific evidence or lab tests and probably never will. The ONLY possible long term sides that effect teens are stunted growth (which has never been scientifically backed up), infertility (which has some studies that support this, but ALL studies on adults which in fact steroids/prohormone use was NOT the direct cause). Liver/Kidney failure (has ONLY been proven in cases of extremely high doses of oral steroids/prohormone use). Lower brain function (this has also never been scientifically studied in teens, even on adults THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT WHATSOEVER links prohormone/steroid use as a direct cause. Hair loss/prostate aggrevation (has been proven in adults who are ONLY prone to hair loss and prostate aggrevation). You can list all the potential side and long term effects you want, but MOST of these are not backed up by any scientific study or evidence whatsoever that links prohormone/steroid use as a direct cause.
You do know it can, like in the adults, take years to manifest....such as in instead of the issues hitting say someone like me (24) in my 30's, your going to end up with low test in your early 20's, and other medical issues...

Shane0Mac

Awards
I've been taking prohormones and I am 16 (one in particular H-Drol), i am currently on my second cycle of this stuff. About 3 months and also at 6 months after my first cycle i had everything checked(kidney, liver, testosterone, endocrine, and heart) and i was totally fine. The most side-effects I had was only Acne. In teens most of the short term and long term effects of prohormone use are in fact NOT backed up by a single piece of scientific evidence or lab tests and probably never will. The ONLY possible long term sides that effect teens are stunted growth (which has never been scientifically backed up), infertility (which has some studies that support this, but ALL studies on adults which in fact steroids/prohormone use was NOT the direct cause). Liver/Kidney failure (has ONLY been proven in cases of extremely high doses of oral steroids/prohormone use). Lower brain function (this has also never been scientifically studied in teens, even on adults THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT WHATSOEVER links prohormone/steroid use as a direct cause. Hair loss/prostate aggrevation (has been proven in adults who are ONLY prone to hair loss and prostate aggrevation). You can list all the potential side and long term effects you want, but MOST of these are not backed up by any scientific study or evidence whatsoever that links prohormone/steroid use as a direct cause.

you are 16, and 120lbs and on h-drol. please tell me you are joking

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
im not going to respond to this thread the way i want just so i dont piss anyone off...i agree under 21 is probably too young...but also being over 170 lbs should also be a prereq as well

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
im not going to respond to this thread the way i want just so i dont piss anyone off...i agree under 21 is probably too young...but also being over 170 lbs should also be a prereq as well
I almost have to comment on this. I do agree with MarbXXX that you should be over 170 lbs before using but that will also depend on your hegiht, age etc. I take AAS/PH and am only 170 lbs at 5'4". I made sure I reached my natural potential prior to running anything and the reason I do hit the sauce is because I compete.

Someone that is 5'4" @ 120 lbs should NOT be taking anything let alone a 16 year old!!!!!!!

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
I almost have to comment on this. I do agree with MarbXXX that you should be over 170 lbs before using but that will also depend on your hegiht, age etc. I take AAS/PH and am only 170 lbs at 5'4". I made sure I reached my natural potential prior to running anything and the reason I do hit the sauce is because I compete.

Someone that is 5'4" @ 120 lbs should NOT be taking anything let alone a 16 year old!!!!!!!
lol i agree bro...but you post pics of yourself and they speak for themselve...you have the muscle to back it up. I just think about friends i have that have never used hormones in there life and are 5'7 and in the 160 to 170 lb range...I dont like passing judgment on others because I think if you want to run **** then go right ahead no matter what you weigh

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
lol i agree bro...but you post pics of yourself and they speak for themselve...you have the muscle to back it up. I just think about friends i have that have never used hormones in there life and are 5'7 and in the 160 to 170 lb range...I dont like passing judgment on others because I think if you want to run **** then go right ahead no matter what you weigh
Agreed!!!!!

I see people on here all the time that say "I am 5'10" and 170 lbs and want to run Superdrol." That is a prime example right there of someone not ready to run anything. The body weight is often over looked imo and should be taken into consideration.

MarBaSxx, much respect my friend!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little Jizz is completely correct. Your magic 21st birthday does not preclude any of what you posted.

Any and all ill effects are a risks to any and every age group and in my opinion even moreso in those 22-25-yo-know-it-all-invincibles who are more prone to abuse due to how much more they know than some 21yo.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Little Jizz is completely correct. Your magic 21st birthday does not preclude any of what you posted.

Any and all ill effects are a risks to any and every age group and in my opinion even moreso in those 22-25-yo-know-it-all-invincibles who are more prone to abuse due to how much more they know than some 21yo.
23, been studying it since 21, and wont be running it until later 24ish...

But as a Mod isnt there forum rules about not allowing the discussion of it by minors...for legality and health reasons?

I know you know, but I dont understand while underage use is being "defended"....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/205-anabolic-forum-rules.html

4. People under 21 should not juice and should not post.

and

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/3576-important-under-21-a.html

Here at Anabolic Minds, we do not condone or encourage the use of such products for those under the age of 21.

Yes, i thought about the way im running a PH at 120. But once again that has NO scientific evidence that its just as harmful for being under 170. Hell doctors prescribe HGH to kids that are not in their teens and weighing maybe 70lb at the most. I've actually had a friend who's son is prescribed HGH, he is 7 and weighs around 50lb. As far as I know he's not dead, or has any effects that put his life at risk and. Like i said in my earlier post, I'm not saying there's no side effects in the long term, what I'm saying is just about all these claims you guys support are NOT BACKED UP BY A SINGLE PEICE OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. I can say all these things about not being old enough or weigh enough to take prohormones but none of that matters if it is not a fact backed up through scientific evidence. But like I said there ARE side effects that effect teens and adults there has to be (as any drug has side and long term effects), they just haven't been proved in scientific studies.
HGH and AAS are two different things...Especially if a DOCTOR(you know medical expert with 8-12 years of professional schooling...) is doing it and watching over it...

You do what you feel is okay, but you will end up like many guys who come on here later after running it in their teens saying "I wish I hadnt" who used to have the exact same argument you used....You can see this on all the boards out here, people with regrets.

Plenty of evidence out there to support premature closing of plates, that during a time of your hormones shooting all around you can permanentally screw them up easier. It could effect the outcome of your mental healthy as hormonal imbalances may never be fixed because your body will adjust to them. Since your body is setting all kinds of "standards and levels" of everything in you right now, playing with those is...well honestly stupid.

You will simply join the long line of people who are saying "WTF was I thinking/doing?" and visiting an endo at 22....

Not to mention running a PH at 120 is honestly doesnt make sense, you wont keep any gains because you cant lift or eat....so its useless harm now, not even a benefit. And on that note, many agree the earlier you run a cycle the lower your natural ability will get for obtaining muscle. You may be 5'4" but you could still have some growth spurts ahead...but using steroids, you also may miss out on said growth spurts. "may"

And as a teen, your hormonally charged man, plenty of test. All your doing is messing it up so that you wont be able to get as much out of it as you could. I mean lets see your "massive" addition and keeping of lets say 10 pounds from your cycles?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But as a Mod isnt there forum rules about not allowing the discussion of it by minors...for legality and health reasons?

I know you know, but I dont understand while underage use is being "defended"....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/205-anabolic-forum-rules.html

4. People under 21 should not juice and should not post.

and

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/3576-important-under-21-a.html

Here at Anabolic Minds, we do not condone or encourage the use of such products for those under the age of 21.

I am aware of the rules. I just have to laugh when I see a 21yo kid preaching to a 18-20yo kids about the ills of steroid use. Neither consider their predispositions to disease or heredity as in most instances their own parents aren't old enough to provide the anecdotal data to support such. Heart disease, liver, kidney, pancreatic, prostate cancers and a plethora of other disease do not discriminate because you were 21yo or used Cycle Support and a good PCT.

All the message board research you practice will not provide you that information.

But you are right. Those under the age of 21 need to refrain from discussing steroid use here at AM. Them are the rules. Thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quit texting and driving.
Buckle up.
Turn down the stereo.
Use your turn signal.
Quit speeding.
Don't tailgate.
Wear a condom.
Quit binge drinking.
Quit smoking.
Say please and thank you.
Do your homework.
Clean your room.
Cut that hair.
Wash that hair.
Comb that hair.
Do your laundry.
Mow the lawn.
Quit picking on your sister.
Don't pick your zits.
Take out the trash.
Walk the dog.
Clean up the dog-****.
Wash the car.
Put gas in the car.
Get off the damned computer.
Facebook, MySpace, Twitter...OMG
...and for goodness sake stay off the steroids until you are 21 :D

trippn

trippn

Awards
Buckle up.
Turn down the stereo.
Use your turn signal.
Quit speeding.
Don't tailgate.
Wear a condom.
Quit binge drinking.
Quit smoking.
Do your homework.
Clean your room.
Cut that hair.
Wash that hair.
Comb that hair.
Do your laundry.
Mow the lawn.
Don't pick your zits.
Take out the trash.
Walk the dog.
Clean up the dog-****.
Wash the car.
Put gas in the car.
Nice post David. Funny. Sh*t.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Buckle up.
Turn down the stereo.
Use your turn signal.
Quit speeding.
Don't tailgate.
Wear a condom.
Quit binge drinking.
Quit smoking.
Do your homework.
Clean your room.
Cut that hair.
Wash that hair.
Comb that hair.
Do your laundry.
Mow the lawn.
Don't pick your zits.
Take out the trash.
Walk the dog.
Clean up the dog-****.
Wash the car.
Put gas in the car.
Props to Mr. David Dunn. That is by far the best post I have seen on this site in quite some time.

However, I agree under 21 is too young. I am SOOO thankful I was unaware of PH's as a teen. Cause I probably would have done it and been kicking myself in the behind for the next 70 years. I, however, would take the responsibility for my actions and face the consequences like an adult.

Great post SanchezGreg18

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I am aware of the rules. I just have to laugh when I see a 21yo kid preaching to a 18-20yo kids about the ills of steroid use. Neither consider their predispositions to disease or heredity as in most instances their own parents aren't old enough to provide the anecdotal data to support such. Heart disease, liver, kidney, pancreatic, prostate cancers and a plethora of other disease do not discriminate because you were 21yo or used Cycle Support and a good PCT.

All the message board research you practice will not provide you that information.

But you are right. Those under the age of 21 need to refrain from discussing steroid use here at AM. Them are the rules. Thanks.
HAAAAAAA thats so funny that its an actual rule. lol

Buckle up.
Turn down the stereo.
Use your turn signal.
Quit speeding.
Don't tailgate.
Wear a condom.
Quit binge drinking.
Quit smoking.
Do your homework.
Clean your room.
Cut that hair.
Wash that hair.
Comb that hair.
Do your laundry.
Mow the lawn.
Don't pick your zits.
Take out the trash.
Walk the dog.
Clean up the dog-****.
Wash the car.
Put gas in the car.
MAN that all sound so fun! seriously. Oh but Dave you forgot one- Stop overdosing at EDC! :684:

cvs766

Awards
I don't really think a few cycles at a young age is too detrimental...the kids that buy anything they can get and have no idea what a PCT is will be screwed later in life (possibly), but what if someone's 18 or 19, does a few cycles with liver support, a SERM PCT, etc. hurt? I'm sure all those effects are possible, but highly unlikely with a few proper cycles.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
want me to post a pic of my 19 year old cousin thats going bald, that'll get their attention. poor guy, used to have a full head hair and after taking some PHs, his hair thinned out so bad. i hooked him on finasteride and its been a good 7 months, no hair has come back

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Same here... except I was 20 for my initial cycle.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
want me to post a pic of my 19 year old cousin thats going bald, that'll get their attention. poor guy, used to have a full head hair and after taking some PHs, his hair thinned out so bad. i hooked him on finasteride and its been a good 7 months, no hair has come back
that has nothing to do with PHs...steroids wont make you go bald

df122092

Awards
I don't really think a few cycles at a young age is too detrimental...the kids that buy anything they can get and have no idea what a PCT is will be screwed later in life (possibly), but what if someone's 18 or 19, does a few cycles with liver support, a SERM PCT, etc. hurt? I'm sure all those effects are possible, but highly unlikely with a few proper cycles.
Bump for this. If an 18 year old did a short, low dosed cycle of a beginner prohormone with proper pct and cycle support would we be looking at the same serious side effects? Im not new too weightlifting either, im 5'11 205 lbs.